FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > special delivery

special delivery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm so glad Ray and I swapped numbers (my horny postman) .. we've been texting each other non stop and now we're going to meet ! I'm excited .. he's booked a room.

Bathed, waxed (this pussy is soo smooth now) and preened to perfection, I rub cocoa butter into my thighs, knowing the smell will mix with my own and produce the most enticing aroma when I get warm..

I've picked out some nice lingerie for him though I don't expect it'll be on me for long. . something that shows my bum off well and gives a hint of a peek at my pussy without showing it all. A push up bra next .. let's get those puppies in their baskets and eager to escape now for hold ups .. just framing my bum and leading him upwards ..

I pull the rest of my clothes on, interrupted twice by texts .. sounds like he's as excited as me. I'm a bit nervous too. I mean, we hardly know each other. Yea, he fingered me to orgasm and I've sucked his cock, but we haven't really had chance to talk to each other apart from saucy texts..and there've been plenty of those !

I grab my bags .. my handbag and my little box of "essentials". .a few treats shall we say for the day's pleasure and popping them on the back seat I'm soon in the car and en route.

There's a delicious warmth coming through the glass of sun on bare skin across my arms and I'm thinking of his wet tongue .. STOPPIT .. the lights have changed .. must concentrate.

Pulling into the car park I look around. He's there. He looks different out of uniform but in a good way. Mmm I lean in for a kiss and he grabs my hand and leads me in.

We get to the room.. the door closes and before I can put anything down, he grabs me, crushing me against him and kissing me like it's his last breath he wants to share . . and I feel how hard he is already. We part, gasping slightly and he leads me to the bed.

Im standing in front of him .. and oh, he's cupping my breasts in his hands .. his thumbs working my nipples through the fabric. It feels so good, a little moan escapes my lips and I luxuriate there for a moment or two more, loving the sensations that go straight down to my clit. "I could let you do that all day" I say to him .. and he breaks off to smile up at me saying "if you want me to, I will, but I'm sure there are more delights to come yet"

He unties the side of my top, and proceeds to remove the rest of my outer clothing, little kisses, nibbles along the way leaving hot wet trails on my skin and shivers down my spine. I'm standing there in just my lingerie and he sucks his breath in .. then lays back on the bed, just looking.

I'm shy all of a sudden .. but he is stroking his cock through his trousers and all I want is to free it .. get it in my hands again .. I reach but he says "not yet" .. and pulls me down to straddle him. I can feel that thick meat grazing my pussy and I rub myself back and forth on it, teasing myself .. and then he lifts my breasts out over my bra so they're offered up for him. He's ever so gently pulling one nipple, sucking another, and I'm still riding that rigid bulge, getting so turned on I'm soaking through my panties and his trousers ..

One of his hands strokes down and caresses my ass, squeezing briefly before brushing against my clit, pushing the wet satin further into me .. one finger now slipping through the elastic and stroking softly..and all the while, that mouth is licking, sucking and gently nibbling on my nipple driving me to distraction.

I want more .. and now he lets me unzip him .. and I shuck him out of his clothes. He pulls his shirt over his head and now I have him, naked and so ready for me. I can't resist this .. pushing him back again, I move in, and this time I trail my soft hair over his belly .. swirling it over his skin, getting closer to my goal ..

my hands are brushing his thighs and gently I push them apart. He is spread before me now .. completely trimmed and his balls are hair free. I have to suck them .. so avoiding his cock I dip down and take them one at a time in my mouth, then lick my way along his seam and back again .. using my hands to touch all around him but leaving his cock completely alone. He pushes me away, and flips me onto my back, and he pulls my panties off, spreading my legs up over his shoulders.

With his hands still working both nipples, (ah, he KNOWS what I like most) he dips towards my pussy and inhales .. taking in the glorious scent of wet woman. Teasing me as I did him, he licks and kisses everywhere but where I need it most .. darting his tongue along my thighs, then over my lips but not my clit .. and it's delicious agony. I writhe under him, begging him with my movements to suck me but he keeps those teasing touches going.

One hand now coming down, he strokes me, deftly spreading my now flowing juice across me, and pushing one finger into me, he returns to his task .. feather light kisses closing in on my clit while that finger is just resting .. and now, ah, now he is sucking my clit, and working that finger and I can feel a warm weight building inside

with a cry, I release and my sweet fluid gushes soaking the matress beneath me, and he carries on, now using two fingers, beckoning upwards and working my g spot. He know's what he's doing and I gush again, but I haven't cum yet. .

I move him until I can sit up, and again, I straddle him but this time taking his cock in my mouth. He pushes his face into me from behind, and I suck and lick and tease his cock feeling him slurp and swallow all my lovely honey ..

I'm getting closer, so I turn around, and looking into his eyes, work his cock slowly, just an inch at a time into me. Wet, but still tight, I glide over him until he's in as deep as he can go. He grabs me and takes over, pushing up and fucking into me making wet slapping sounds as he gets faster and faster ..

Leaning forward, I feed him my breasts again and this pushes me on getting me nearer to cumming as he gets harder and faster with his strokes.

My juice is spraying out of me now, I'm having little pre-tremors inside and it's making him work even harder ..

. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

and that is all I am doing of this story for the day ! watch this space ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well that is hot as fuck and exactly the kind of meet I would be trying to reenact.

Can't wait for more :p

By *ackiekenny twoMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Wish i was your postman lol

By *lfrichberksMan  over a year ago

Farnham common

!All sounds rather familiar.. Hmmm Now where s me tee shirt xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"!All sounds rather familiar.. Hmmm Now where s me tee shirt xx "

Spoken from experience lol

By *lfrichberksMan  over a year ago

Farnham common

Oh here it is. Exile on main street. TTNT X AMP.

» Add a new message to this topic