FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > master drew the story and its continuance ....

master drew the story and its continuance ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well was early in. The morning when I peeked at my mail. Looking through it m was usual stuff fancy a shag, hi, n one from a right good looking lad. Saying who he was what he liked and one of those things he liked was me ..

Well I thought we shall see how much one likes me lol

So my usual cheeky reply .. Morning and how's you ? Thank you for your mail. So what's a hottie like you doing mailing an auld weeble wobble like me. ?

Well that got us talking mailing back n forth half the morning lol. Well eventually we got to exchange mobile numbers.

For arguments sake we shall call him drew.

So half sleeping and due to get up I. An hour drew calls.

Wow wow wow. Man his voice sends shivers through me., my heart beats faster , I can feel my voice start to quiver as I say well good morning sexi.

Drew replies good morning. And we talk some rubbish. Well I'm sure it wasn't I was just a little dumb struck

He finally gets round to will ya be ma girl ...... Eh what !!!! Fookin ell we had only started mailing and a few mails after that we were talking on phone .....

My head was spinning. My heart throbbing and I was shaking from head to toe.

Wondering ... Did he really mean to ask me that. Surely not. I mean he was tall really good looking and a voice that could melt me in. Seconds. ....

I had to think. Could I ? Should I ? Hell I'll give it a go. Ohhh I can't I'm real shit at being a someones lass his and all his mind n body . I like being able to be me , selfish I know but after 3 failed fab relationships already did I really want to enter into a 4th ....

Spec with this hot sexy stud ....

Well any ways drew won me round and that was us. i was all his to use as he liked . Hell that was scary

Now mind all we had done was mail and talk on phone total of maybe 2 hrs in total.

Any way as I said he won me round this hot sexy tall babe was mine all mine, an me well I was all his ...

We talked for ages discussing things what we would do in life as well as for swinging. Drew I must admit was easy going I could shag who I liked when I liked so long as he knew about it or was there with me.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Well to prove I would be is he asked me to do some things for him.

Pictures !!!! Ffs what have I got my self into here I ask my self ..... Oh well I said yes so guess I'll just have to do as I'm asked

Shitting my self at what those pictures would ask of me. I asked him. Sir ! What would you like me to do in those pics. ....

There was a long silence ... Then he said .... Not just pics I want video as well of you saying my name as well as talking dirty to me while doing them ...

I closed my eyes listening to his voice.... Hearing him say .... I'd like for you to do picture of you fingering your pussy while you have my name written above your pussy.

The video I want is of you doing a pee, saying that your doing this for me and that you would like to be a right dirty little bitch for your new master. I will do any thing and every thing you ask of me. .... When asked.

That also includes shagging who I tell you when I tell you. You will have tasks to do for me.

You will be at my beck and call when ever where ever I want you to be.

Well all I could say was yes sir. So off I went to full fill my picture duty and my video. And send them.

Well just so happened that I never heard from him. He hadn't been online nor whatsapp hmmm wouldn't answer txts either.

So me being me thought ohh well its all off

Altho I had sent the pics I hadn't yet sent the video of me peeing for him. I knew he would be mad but well how could I send when he hadn't been online nor answering his txts.

More I thought of all the things he had asked of me the more I thought wtf !!! Am I doing. !!!

Never have I let a man ever ask any thing of me. Let alone watch me piss or take vids of it.

Hell now panic was setting in , I really wasn't that sort of lass. Taking orders ffs I was too used to giving them.

I really started to freak and with no way of contacting him it was making it worse.

Well eventually I got a txt. Asking who is this. ?

There was me thinking ya cheeky fucker asking who it is. Who did he think it was ffs.

So I sent back it me jane.

Ohh hello. Was his reply I thot ohhh is that it lol.

Any way. Nxt day we had arranged to skype.

Master drew was laying naked in bed me I was dressed in little hot sexi black camisole.

He looked so much sexier laying there naked so hot n sexy and tall fk me was he tall.

His voice as it came thru was making me all that dreamy way again. My fears forgotten

We had little chat he asked me to play for him.

So I started lowering the straps of my cami down took out my tits an said like this .....

Master drews smile soon let me know I was doing good. I then took my nipple piercing to my lips and started sucking on it then my nipple. And then on my other tit. Mmmm playing for him was great. I was loving this. Master drew then called me on phone as was easier.

He then asked me to sit on the chair backwards and show him my bog fat ass. Spread those cheeks bitch he said.

Fuck really what !!!!! I kinda snapped to my senses but couldn't get over the voice so husky n sexy in my ear.

I relented turned round on chair and bared my big ass cheeks to him spreading them open so he could see not only my ass hole but my pussy as well.

My nxt command came in my ear. Now finger your ass for me babe.

Hell really I ask nothing goes near my ass. ... I said just do it I don't want to hear “nothing goes near any where ” understand me ... Yes sir I heard my self reply. I'm sorry sir.

So I insert my finger into my ass for him. He says nice babe very nice .........

part 3

well any ways nxt thing he said was deeper bitch , i thought im a fat burd , how the hell do i get it in me deeper lol way i was positioned on chair so i asked if i could turn round an sit facing him again .

if you must he replied , hell he didnt sound happy but well what was i to do lol .

so in went my fingers deeper into my shit hole hell as nothing goes in there it was getting very sore but he told me to go on , so on i went ,

then he said ok take them out an lick them clean for me , im thinkin this is one sick fucker now , seriously jane wtf have you let your self infor ......

well i did as asked an sucked on my fingers , master drew must have been imrpessed cos his cock hard grown very hard , fuck i wish i was sitting on it now riding that shaft so hard

feeling it baw deep in my pussy an hism pushing me down ahrder on it fucking my pussy stretching it oipen to take as much more of him as i could , i mean master drew has a fuckin big thick cock but hell i so wanted to be on it .

A shout in my ear brought me back from dream land ... hell did he have to do that i was thinking ???

well now you have pleased me so far now lets see what else i can have you do ?

shit ....

Whats he going to think of nxt ffs i had my fingers deep in my ass then sucking on them

hmmm eagle eyes has master drew .... as beside me i had a glass blottle of juice sitting yep you guessed it ....

i want to see you fuck that bottle an i mean fuck it for me think its my cock your on, and ride it .

i just wana shout what the hell are you making me do ffs never in my life have i felt so out of my depth or out with my control , i liked it but hell was i scared .

well his voice is calm and i can hear him laugh a gentle laugh as if to say well hurry then dont disapoint me now , let me see how you would ride my cock ...

i placed the bottle on the chair got above it an lowered my ass over it i knew he wouldnot want it up my pussy so i braved up and fuck was it hurting like hell my ass was so tight even after me having my fingers up it an dry

gawd would he ever let up i was down on the bottle a fair bit when i thought shit ... im gona squirt i mean me squirt from having a bottle up my ass and this hunk watching me doing it

the fear in me was murder but the excitement over took it i told him i wanted to squirt and cum

he said yes you can , as i watched him wank on that huge thick cock of his i was mersmerized hell his voice was making me shudder as he made me go on deeper bitch i want to see yer ass opening up and your pussy squirting all over the place

i asked if i could tease my clit as well , he said yes this will turn me on even more , you really are my filthy dirty bitch arent you , yes master i replied ,not much more i could of said next thing im cumin all over the palce my breathing is fast and hard i can see him wankign harder and tryin to match em cuming , hell this was an amazing feeling , my legs were shaking , heart beating faster and faster , my head felt light and i came every where for him stil fucking on this botle and playing with my clit and then he said well shwo me yer hole now see how much it gapes at me bitch , hmmm nice my cock would slide in there no trouble now .... fuck all i could think of ffs wha tif i nwo shit me self its not as if i can go any where yet he hasnt let me go , luckily enough i never lol

After we had both came we talked a little and master drew decieded that we had best make arragments about what i was allowed to do on fab and what not to , i wasnt allowed to meet with anyone unless i had told him who and where what was happening or if i had asked him to join us there , pics would of course be taken by him on those meets he attended as well as video , on meets he wasnt at i had to get pics let him hear us on phone and videos of us together an then i was to tell him what i liked about it what we were doing as after i i knew master drew would want to do every thing we had done and more .

well was 2 days after i heard form master drew he txt me saying wear short skirt no knickers and be in dean park by 11 am no later .

I txt back saying yes sir ,

he replied you will be doing things in the park today with me an if anyone sees you i will make them join in .

hell what is this man doing to me i really was starting to freak out now , it sok when i hear his voice to reasure me other than that i really get scared of what im doing never mind what he has me doing

well there i was all ready short skirt no knickers well that part was easy haha i never wore them lol

i met master drew at the entrance to the park where he said walk behind me dont look up so i followed on behind looking at the ground feeling rather silly

we got to a bridge and we stopped , master drew turned round and told me to sit up on the bridge with my legs open , being a fa tchick i had ot get him to help me up lol

but there i sat with legs open , my pussy was gettin really rather wet thinking about what was coming nxt .

master drew closed into me and put his hand between my legs , feeling it wet he said hmmm you really are a little durty sub slut arent you . yes... for you i replied .

he put his fingers to my pussy feeling the wetness of my pussy run down to meet his fingers

as he slid one finger up towards my clit and his other hand he had camera , fuck he is talking pictures of me with his fingers in me pussy

his finger then proceeded to my ass taking with it soem wetness from my really rather soaking pussy .

into my ass it went , slid rite in i was so wet , hmmmm have you been working on yur ass he asked ?

no sir i replied i havent touched it since the night with the bottle

well thats right you did well that night so lets see if we can improve on that , with that he then stuck another finger up my tight ass i moved as as it was sore really sore he has large thick fingers and made it hurt but his thumb then wet to my clit and played with it , as i looked over i could see a man walking his dog , shit he was making his way towards the bridge , noo plz turn and go the other way i was thinking i know master will ask if you woudl liek to touch me or fuck me so plz plz im beggin him in my head to turn round an go other way ,

master drew brought me back with another finger deep in my ass i was in agony by now my little tight ass hole was really not used to this

well i could see tihs man and his dog coming closer to the bridge out the corner of my eye so much for wishing he would go the other way .

master drew has spotted him an tells me pull your skirt up a little more let him see my fingers deep in your ass

hell ive never felt so humiliated in all my life , sittin atop a bridge with 3 fingers deep in my ass and my legs open for all to see

altho my pussy is very very wet now and i can feel it running down the inside of my thigh

the man gets nearer he can tell what we are doing and has a mad smile on his face

master drew looks directly at him , smiles and says good morning

hell all i want to do is curl up and die

the man is in his late 30's mousy brown hair deep blue eyes and quite fit i must admit

morning he says back , hmm so whats going on here then ?

master drew tells him that im his new sub and that he is training me up , ohh nice one the man says so how you doing that then ?

master drew replies well as you can see i have her up on the bridge and ive told her that if anyone passes by im going to let them play with her and she cannot refuse .

the man says well i am tom , if you would like some help to train her im willing to help you out ..

shit all i can do is look at my feet thinking how do i get out of this one , but master drew looks at the man and says well carry on my son

altho you must mind im here and if you attempt to hurt her in any way you too shall feel my wrath

so tom comes over and looks at me im still looking down at my feet , master drew tells me well bitch , loook at the man ,

i look up from my feet rather sheepishly but he only smiles more at me , im thinking what are you going to do , next thing i know he is on his knees looking at my pussy and gets inbetween my legs you can see the cum dripping from my pussy and he looks at master drew and asks if he can taste it

master drew says help your self tom she is here for you to enjoy...........

enjoy !!!!!!! ffs here was a guy in park i never even knew goin to be allowed to do me any whay he liked .........

well tom still between my legs looked at my pussy seeing it very wet he went down and put his tongue over my pussy , i had ot steady myself on this ledge on the bridge , fuck he felt so good , my clit was tingling for more

he then brought his hand up and put a finger at the edge of my pussy just sliding it up and down making it wetter while his tongue was licking away at my clit .

tom got up this kinda brought me back to the real world .. he told me to get down from the ledge of the bridge and hoist my skirt right up and turn round , i looked a tmaster drew as if to say please dont make me do this please

master drew threw me that look of his and came a little closer whispering in my ear saying im liking you like this please carry on you know how happy it will make me ...

well i did as asked i hitched my skirt right up turned round and bent over the bridge , nxt thing i know i can hear tom talking his zip down , he must of looked at master drew and i coudl hear him say , do it lad its your only chance .

tom then put his fingers back to my pussy and played with my clit his hard cock digging into my backside , i could feel my self starting to get wetter and feel it all running down the inside of my thighs , he kept on playing , gettin harder nad harder pushing his fingers deep in my hot very wet pussy , by now i was moaning quite loudly i could hear master drew saying thats it slut take it , take it for me .

nxt thing i know tom has spun me round to face him and tells me on yer knees bitch and take my cock , as i slowly start to move forward i can see master drews face looking well pleased , that made me smile to see my master happy was all i needed to carry on , i took toms cock in my mouth and no sooner was it in he took my head and rammed his cock deep into my throat making me gag and choke he was a big lad and quite wide as well by this time i had spit running all down my chin over his cock and im thinking shit im gonna be sick , trying to hold back the pukey feeling i carried on while tom , face fucked me hard i could feel his cock pulsing deep in my throat when he shouted fuck me bitch im cuming , he withdrew his cock and took it in his hands and within seconds he had came all over my face n hair , i must of looked a mess ffs , master drew said to him is that it .... i give you my cum slut to have and you spunk on her face fs man can you go again , tom looking rather pleased started to frown at him , but said sure as hell i can mate .. if she starts sucking my cock again , so with that tom took his position with his cock rammed back into my throat pullin my hair and head forawd to take his huge thick cock , more spit was dribbling down as well as spunk mixing with the spit , he was very salty tasting that tom , but in no time toms cock was solid . my pussy was dribbling juices lile crazy i was near an orgasm my self , master drew came and knelt down beside me and started fingers my ass , using the juices form my pussy to insert them , fuck me i so wanted fucked by both of them but i had never had dp and i just knew that there on that bridge today i would have it , master drew stood up and asked me to get up he then lifted me on to his hard cock an stuck it right up ma ass , i let out a yelp fs man he forgets im not used to this but thinks hell she will take it , my ass was on fire and aching master drew then told tom to get deep in my pussy no fucking about jsut ram it in , ffs excuse me im thinking erm im human here , but master drew had covered my mouth with his large lands muffling nay sounds i was to make after my little yelp , nxt thing tom and him have me lifted up and both cocks are deep in me now im moaning they are moaning i can feel both of thier cocks pulsing deep in me hell they are both cumming

im cumming ffs i had ot let go whooooooooosh i was squirting all over the both of them they were cummin up my ass an pussy and then both were spent , as they put me back on the ground my legs i swear were jelly i thought i was going to fall , so i helt on to the bridge nad master drew ,

well there was i covered in cum from them both and me , it ws dribbling every where as well as still down my face from toms first load , i must have looked a right fucking mess and master drew was saying well done my little cum slut bitch you took that well i am impressed with you .

but what happened next i really wasnt expecting ..........

well master drew was watching me i looked a mess , cum dripping off my face down my hair an most of all down my legs inside of my thighs ,

he turned to tom and said , well tom i have let you use my slut cum in her pussy , and her face , now i think its time you cleaned her up , toms face was a bloody picture , looking at master drew as if to say , aye right mate not bloody on , master drew stood nxt to him and said im not asking you tom mate , im bloody telling you , you have made the mess now clean her up !

tom must of been kinda scared of master drew at this point cos his face went white all of a sudden , ohh i was liking this lol a stand off but i knew master drew would win , he has that look that says be warned you will do as i say or else , well tom relented and got down on his knees to lick me clean , my pussy and ass were aching from the pounding they just had , altho his tongue on my pussy and ass were a soothing relief my pussy started tingling again from his tongue and ooops i squirted over his face , he yelled at me you fucking bitch , master drew stepped in and said well was only fair you did her face she did yours lol now take it like a man and get bloody on with it , ohh i luv when master drew gets all dom on others saves me for a while and this tom was fair ripping it .

after a few moments master drew then said to tom is your house empty ? tom replied yes , well good as we are all going there where my bitch can shower and clean herself up as i now have more plans for you both today ....

plans ? for us both i replied i thought i had finished for the day , hell more ?i didnt think my poor abused body could take any more of this .

tom tried getting out of it but master drew was having none of it , he said lad you will do as asked when i fucking ask have we got an understanding here and now ?

tom looking rather nervous replied , yes, drew mate we have an understanding!

we all left the park me looking a right fucking mess still im sure you could still see the cum in my hair an i could feel parts of it starting to dry on my face , oh well a fine face mask i thought lol smirking to myself .

well wasnt long before we were all at toms house , he told tom to go and run the shower for me , get me clean towels and to prepare his bed as we were all going to have another cum slut session ,

while gettin ready to jump into the shower , i heard master drew asking tom if he had a laptop he replied i do , well bloody get me it then im going to log into fab and see what i can pick up for my littly bitch for this afternoon .

getting into the hot shower was bliss as i let the water run down my face an down my body , feeling the hot water going down to my pussy , felt like heaven was so soothing , next thing i know master drew is in the shower with me , laying with my hot wet pussy , saying you served me well to day and tom im very pleased with the way you have perferomed all the while fingers deep in my pussy fuck im cumin i said to him well carry on then he says an when you have cum over my fingers you can wash me clean , mmmm i did luv cleaning him up in the shower soaping that hot sexy masculine body of his , master drew then told me of his plans for that afternoon , he told me he had tom in the bed room waiting on us , so we got out shower and into the bedroom where tom was waiting

Not how i expected him to be waiting lol , master drew had tied him to a chair in the room and then said to him now tom im going to show you how to fuck ,i have mailed a few friends of janes and asked them round here to yours , and you will do al i ask when i ask it of you do we understand each other ?

tom shook his head in agreement , i was starting to feel sorry for this poor fucker all he had wanted was a quick shag and now he had two complete strangers showering in his house while he was tied up .

feeling rather excited about what master drew had told me i knew this afternoon would be fun , he had said he had asked a couple of bi lads round for me ad he would have tom taking part in this 4 sum , he would take some pics just in case tom decied to do any about us being there that day ..........

part 7

well 10 mins later toms door went m i was gobsmacked into the bedroom came jason and jake two lads i played with , master drew said since i had been so good for him at the park he though i deserved a treat ,

jake is 5ft 11 med build and ofty what a body , and his blue eyes could melt butter , his cock was fuckin delish an he always smelt good enough to eat , jason was 6ft 2 med built dark haiir quite long and athletic got brown eyes you get lost in , and yes both were bi mmmm my fav type of lad .

master drew had already told them they were to start by putting on a show for me while tom watched still tied up the chair in the corner ,

master drew left me and jason and jake to get on with whatever we were going to do mmmmmmm hell jack moved in closer to jason and kissed him , gawd my legs were melting my pussy was leaking juices and all they had done was kiss , but this pair get me so hot n horny its not real , well jake stripped off jason , while jason stripped off jake both still kissing , only stopping to take their t-shirts off each other .

Then jason went down on jakes cock , jake was moaning as jason took his cock deeper into his throat till he had all of his cock in there , while jake rammed his head on to his cock more , making jason gag a little , by no wi though hey , lads im a cumin here , so i sat on bed opened my legs an asked the lads to clean me up , fuck jasons tongue moves like silk along the length of my pussy while jake is sucking on my clit FUCK i shouted as i stated gushing so fast i coulnt control it any more whooooooosh , there it went near hit the ceiling ffs , but jake and jason carried on licking and suckin me .

hell i luv the way this pair can get me off in minutes as i know they havent finished with me or i them yet !

well i had to move the lads as i was shaking every where and asked them to get on with my show while i sat an fingered my pussy in toms direction , his eyes wide oipen he couldnt take them off my pussy but i knew he was secretly watching jake an jason 69 ing , hell those boys could turn wood on they were so hot and sensual .

tom while stuck in corner on chair was trying to shift his legs as he was so turned on , so i moved closer to him and slipped up on his chair with him and placed my pussy at his face rubbing my cum soaked pussy all over it .then left him there .

as i went back ot watching jake and jason they were fuckin by this time jake was ball deep in jason an jason was moaning loudly and playin with his cock , i thought ohh my queue here and got under jason and started sucking his cock off m taking his huge cock deep in my throat every time jake fucked into jason hell i was loving this , unknown to us all master drew had heard all the moaning and was watching from the door , , i oculdnt wait any more so i had to move under jason properly and let his huge cock get deep in my pussy , hell i fucking loved this us all fucking , bu tmaster drew spoke them and told the lads under no circumstances were they to cum , shit i thought i luv my pussy gettin filled by this pair of hot sexy dirty fuckers ,

master drew then started moving about the bed taking pictures of me an my lads fucking and then he took some of tom who by this time was moaning so loud he brought us all back to remember he was there , master drew asked me and the boys to get up then asked jake and jason to go and take toms shorts off and suck on his cock while he took pics of them ,

toms face was srewing up as if to say dont fucking dare let them do this he was shaking as well , but jake and jason did as they were asked and mastwer drew took toms gag off and hell was he moaning then shouting he was going to cum , master drew was still talking pictures of all this , then asked me to go and sit on toms cock and take his cum , as i sat on his cock and rode him liek a fuckin bronco ahhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss give me it im saying mingling in with toms yes yes ride me bitch im gonna cum up that fucking pussy of yours .

yaaaaaaaaaaas i said as tom filled my pussy with his hot spunk and i could feel it dripping down over his occk and my pussy , mastwer drew saidf ok lads its time for you both to cum in my dirty sluts pussy i want you both to fuck her pussy and cum in it , hell wasnt long before all 3 of us were coming like fuck , jake an jason were heacy cummers so i was loving this both of teir cum shooting up deep in my pussy and me gushing all over their cocks , mmmmmm yes what a day well filled with cum and mastwer drew well pleased with my efforts .

well as jake got off me an i got off jason we were all laying on the bed well spent , mastwer drew was saying to tom that he was going to untie him and when he did he was to crawl over to the bed and klick both jakes and jasons cocks clean and he mentclean , tom was sayign was he fuck and master drew remined him he already had pictures to use if he didnt ,

so tom gets off the chair , crawls over to the bed as jake sits up and places his cock in toms throat and then tells him to mind lick his balls and as clean as well , tom was making sicky sounds and al i could do was smirk lol that was usually my job , and to da i was gettin my own back , i was feeling pretty good , then jason moves forward and sits up and makes tom do the same both lads have now been licked and sucked clean an master drew says ok lads thankf for today shower n change an off you go .

well that just left me tom and master drew , master drew by thsi time was hard as fuck i coudl see that huge bulge in his jeans i was so choking to get his cock out and suck on it so i asked him if i could , he took his cock out an rammed it down my throat face fucking me hard making me gag spit running down my chin over my tits every where i felt liek a drooling dog bu tfuck i luved when he did this , then he told me to get on all 4fs for him , as i did this he told tom not to fuckign move or else , tom by this time was terrified to move kinda stuck to the spot .

master drew then held me by the waist took em over to the edge of the bed and stuck his fuckin large thick cock deep in my ass , bastard i shouted , so he fucked it deeper and harder i kept swearing at him so the mroe i sw2ore a thim the more punishment i got , he whacked my ass so fuckin hard i yelped loud , so he gav eit another few while gettin his thick huge cock deepr in my ass hell i thougth he ws gonna split me in two for a bit there , then he grabbed my tits in hi shands and pulled liek fuck on my nipples making me wince but my tits loved the feeling and it took my mind of my ass being rammed to fuck by his huge thick cock .

hell i was squirting all over master drew he was cuming deep in my ass i coudl feel his cum shooting in me an every thrust was heaven by thsi time altho i knew later i woudl be sore as hell and well stretched , master drew then took his occk out of me an told tom to get in there an clean every last bit of his jakes an jasons cum out of me , i stayed wher ei was as weas easier for tom to get all pasrt of the cum , saying that there was thick blotchesd of it every where down my thighs at my ass hole dripping out from my pussy and master drew , yeah was talking pictures of tom lapping up all this cum .

well after tom had finished cleaning me up to master drews expectations he was allowed to shower , master drew said i could go and shower with tom but no playing , 10 mins later tom an i appreared all clean in lovely warm bath sheets then master drew went for his .

well can you imagine the topic of when we were all cleaned up ??????????

part8 end ....

master drew got tom to make us cuppas so we could all sit down and talk about what happend today .

surprisingly tom asked to go first , he said im so glad i met you both in the park to day you have both opened my eyes to what is out there sexually and how much fun it can be , so master drew you can use the pistures as you see fit im not scared i have been needing some thing in my life like this , wow you could have knocked us both down with a feather when tom had finished speaking .

master drew said he was welcome and if he wanted to do it again to give him a call .We left tom around 6ish as master drew had work at 9 .

i never heard from master drew for a couple of days so i had time to reflect on what we had been doing and what i was letting my self in for ....

did i really want this life style for me to be used as a cum bitch for all and sundry , was i happier being who i was before i had met him , i knew he added spark and made my heart beat faster but was that devotion to him or just that he turned me on the more i thought about it the more i knew it wasnt the life for me i was me not some cum slut for any mans amusement or cum .

i think if im honest i can never give my self any of my self to any other man the way i gave my self to him but its def not the life i wanted to live .

the hardest part for me would be telling master drew this life was not for me any more im too used to being who i am and will always be ME .

I will always remember the the times and i am glad we tried them out it was all a new experiance but i now know that to be a sub to anyone , takes great courage strength and respect , to be able to do this full time , as much as i have respect for master drew which will never change its just not in me to be able to give my life completely to one person .

i hope you have all enjoyed the story as much as we have telling it but alas all good things do come to an end and this is our end .or is it ......

well yeah you guessed it master drew has returned and im in even more bother for saying that i wouldnt be his sub slut , well guess il just have to take whats on offer and make it all right .

he called me last night for 5 mins then again this morn demanding an ass fuckin vid hmmm only cos i txt him sayin another lad was gettin a video so was told to do that for him , well off i trotted to do th evid , found me anal vib an thought i fuckin hate anal no wonder he likes to get me to do it.

well i hadnt heard much from master over the nxt few weeks. i knew he was busy lad but hell his slave needed some attention . then all of a sudden a txt came thru to say be at the flat for 11am i want you inside and waiting for me. make sure you have drank plenty as your going to be busy. i want you on the bed in a little black see thru number stockings n heels . pussy opened for me to view when i come in . it better be wet n juicy for me and remember you best have drank loads and have full bladder cos im gonna fuck you like you have never been fucked before.

fkn hell i was really looking forward to this as it ment master was going to fuck me and piss right up my pussy i like seeing his dark side come out makes me feel horny and he hadnt made me that in a while.

well there i was little black number with peep holes for my nipples and tits to poke thru . stockings on with heels an my legs wide open with my pussy juices running down to my ass . when i hear. the door open an master drew come in . glad to see you dressed to plz bitch . i m glad you like sir i replied . well il see when i feel how wet your pussy is . nice its dripping nxt thing i know master has his bloody finger at my ass i freeze an yeah like he cared right up my ass it went fk i hate it but it did feel good maybe due to him using other hand to finger fuck my pussy . i was so near to cumming but master new that an stopped. bassa so knew he would make me wait......

he told me to get up and stand infront of him . then he got me and gave me my first kiss fk i thot my legs were gonna buckle but he had me held tight . now bitch undress me . then i want your mouth round my cock and over my balls

and down to my ass then i want to feel your tongue deep in my ass make sure you rim it deep and good then back to my balls ......

next thing i know he has me on my back on the floor fingering my pussy telling me if i pee he will punish me well , hell i was so close to peeing myself but i knew i had to keep it in , this was torture in itself .

I so needed to pee and he still kept it going , one finger then 2 then fuck me his fist was stretching me wide open his hands are not small and was sore but he still kept it going he was goin to fist me an make me pee my self jsut so he could punnish his nauhty little bitch , nect thing i know im peein all over master drews hand and half way up his wrist , hell i was gonna suffer for that , i coudlnt hold it in any more thew fisting was so sore and pushing up on my bladder i had to let go .

The look on his face was of sheer murder i really thought oh oh im in for it now , as he took his fist out i continued to pee hell this was as embarssing for me as it could get m humiliation well it had gone well past that stage for me , master drew told me to get to the bathroom and finish , hell it wasnt for stopping i had to crawl on hands and knees as well with piss still pouring from my pussy , i finally got to the loo and relieved what was left of my piss , master drew then told me on my way through still on hands and knees you bitch i want you to suck some of it up with your mouth , fuckin hell he really was making me pay an ewwww i was feelin sick at the thought , but being sick wasnt allowed with master drew you had to grin and bare it , as i came crawling through to the bedroom eh stopped looked down at me and said "well bitch i said fucking sook it up " NOW!!!!! yes master i replied sorry master , I got down to the floor and looked at the puddle of piss he was goin to make me sook up i thought this is it if im sick now he will only make me clean that up as well , i put my tongue out put it to the floor and started to suck up my piss , sure wasnt as bad as i thought maybe due to fact i had been drinkin flavoured water lol but piss was still piss an i had to clean it up , well after that master drew told me to go an brush my teeth an make sure i rinsed well with mouth wash , then i was to get on the bed , where he then put my restraints on both wrists and ankles with my pussy wide to world , he came at me with the wand , i knew i was goin to make more of a mess this time and in other hand well he had anal beads hell he was really making me pay today.

the next thing i know im being blindfolded as well and gagged , hmm was he thinking i wanted the neighbours hear me scream * dont bloody think so * i thought , any ways i hear the wand start up , bzzzzzzzzz then it gets louder more bzzzz bzzzz bzzzzzzzzzz an slam right on my clit hell i was jerking this way an that way untill i felt su=omething at my ass yeah those bloody anal beads first one in with ease the wand still buzzing off my clit hell i didnt know where my senses were at let alone me , but the buzz of the wand hittin my clit and down the slit to my pussy and then anal beads goin further up my ass was heaven and hell at the same time , he continued to do this till the beads were right up in my ass and he kept pulling on them slowly to begin with the harder then ram them back up deep inside me while wand still teasing my pussy and clit, i was wriggling all over the place then i hear.. lay fucking still bitch you know you wan tit and more ,

hell i so wanted to cum but as yet master drew hadnt said i could i could feel it building up deep in me so wanting to squirt all over him me and every where .

ouch !!!! ffs the beads where whipped right out me ass and then i felt something much bigger and thicker hitting off my ass hole and gettin pushed in , fuck im thinkin wtf ! am i getting now , , master drew tells me relax bitch its a butt plug cos today your taking my cock an all of my cock up your ass and only when you have it fully up will i take your gagg and blind fold off .........

nxt thing i know he was whipped out the butt plug and put his cock at my ass sayin hmmmm it seems to have opened well , lets see how well shall we , i can feel his cock at my ass im wriggling about trying to stop him from getting any access to my ass with his cock as its fucking huge and thick i really dont want to be taking that up there no fucking way , slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap his hand conects with my bare ass cheek and what a fkn slap it was as well i can still feel the sting and its burning ,

it wont stop me wriggling im spitting through the ball gag choking as well eyes streaming thinking hell im gona get more of this but i really dont want his cock up there , he says to me fucking stop wriggling cos now its not my cock im goin to put a bottle back up you and yer going to take it least half way bitch , and im not going to be nice about it .

hell fuck shit well i was nearly doing that any ways thinkin about a fucking bottle back up my ass next thing he has my ass between his strong masculine thighs ther eis no way im fucking gettin out of his grip now .

then i feel the cold bottle hitting at my ass him pushing it in , me im screaming through the ball gag as well as spitting every where my eyes well i cant see any thing for tears hell this was real bad , fuck its hurting he was true to his word it was goin in no matter what i said or did to try an get out , i can feel my wrists burning on the restraints as i twist them to try an get out then another yelp from me as i feel that bottle going further up my ass hell i was being stretched that far i really thought i was gonaa shit me self . another push , more tears and muffled screams from me then another sharp whack on my other ass cheek then back to the one he had just slapped fuck i so wanna kill right now this is shear hell then i feel a warm hand come round to play with my clit and up an down my pussy fuck me im soaking wet i can feel it runing out and down me thighs , making a puddle on the bed hell that man sure knew how to torture me as well as making me forget about the bottle fucking my ass hole now slidin it in further an further , him saying thats a a good bitch your pussy is soaking and yer ass is wide enough now to take my cock .

im going to take your gag off scream once and im goin to put it back on after i make you suck this bottle that has just been up your ass bitch , do we understand .... yesssss i scream through the ball gag yes master drew i promise il be good .

well true to his word the ball gag and blind fold came off theres me with drool all down my face tears every where and him well all he could do was laugh at the state i was in.

he then brought his cock up to my mouth an said suck this bitch cos i need it wet to get in your ass , suck ffs i wanted to bite the fucking cock off him there and then but i knew that what ever wanted wasnt going to happen i woudl do as he said in fear of another bottle goin back up my hole .

fuck he tasted as good as always i coudlnt help but suck an lick and run my tongue over his balls to his ass then back up his cock and take him as far as i could , and then he grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my thoat and face fucked it well .

turned me back to the wall and entered his cock with one thrust right up my ass hole , bastard i screamed what fuck shit hell that was bad sir , really sore an i could feel my ass stretchign more to take him with every stroke of him , is that right bitch , you fucking dare to swear at me then now you shall feel my cock and the bottle up yer tight fucking ass hole and like it

with that i felt the cold glass of the bottle under his cock at my ass fuck he was going to do it fuck no way im screaming i cant take it , not both of you , pleaseeeeeee master drew please dont make me im begging you .

too late bitch your mine and so is your ass to do with as i please now slid your ass over my cock and open it up for the bottle as well , crack another whack to my ass cheeks both this time in one whack fs that mans hands can sting , reluctlanty i give up and start to push my ass back on his cock while he of course is ramming that bottle up me as well as his fucking throbbing cock.

i can feel his cock starting to cum and then him sayin im cumin up yer ass bitch get ready for it all pulls the bottle out and then shoots his load right up ma ass , leaving me to cum all over the palce as well hell ive not seen so much gushing for ages it was still gushing out my pussy an master drew knew he had me right where he wanted me , his all his for the taking and to do as he bid any time he wanted.

he said ohh its ok cos ive not finished in yer ass yet you fucking cum slut bitch , i need a piss and yes yer ass is going to have it all as well as my cum , and with that he fucking pissed right up ma hole i could feel it runing out as soon as he was pissing in me but he still didnt stop , just kept on going ffs i swear he saved it up jsu tso he coudl do that , then he took a glass from the table and put it under my ass as he slowly took his occk out all the piss n cum was going into the glass when it was half full he told me i was to drink every fycking last little drop of his cum n piss and my ass juices .

hell i was so tired i really didnt give a fuck any more i just sat up a little stil restrained whiel he poured it into my mouth sayin thats it bitch all of it all your jusies my cum n piss now you will not tell em wha ti can and cannot do with you or your body , understand me ,

yes master drew i understand im sorry sir i will be a good little cum slut bitch for you in every way .

good now go get in shower and wait for me there .......

more ???????????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Story and a half ,but defo feckin horny one!!!!! Yes more and soon lol

Wow fucking wow what a fab story, would love to swap places with you

Great story . You can be my bitch cum slut anytime

By *rewboy1983Man  over a year ago

glasgow/kilmarnock/scotland

She would never swap she likes it to much but am sure u can join her

let me think on that one ..... no ta

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Well done drew i have known sioux for a few years and never thought she could be tamed keep up the good work

lol do ye think i can heheheh

well was a good 5 mins and master drew hadn't come into the bath room so i thought i would just jump into the shower till i heard him making such a ruckass in the bedroom m wondering what he was doin i was tempted to go an look but hell i was aching all over an really just wanted to get in the shower so in i got , by fuck the water was hot an felt so good .

hitting off every aching part of my body it felt like luxury .

then in came master drew .. not looking fucking amused with me ....what the fuck did i tell you bitch ! i said wait for me ......im sorry so very sorry master drew but i felt so dirty and sore i just had to get in the shower ..

ohh you fucking did , did you eh , well il show you just how to get clean then shall i ?

hell i swear my body couldn't take any more pain to day id had enough , please no master drew please im so sorry i promise i wont do it again please no

i cant take any more please no more , well you really should of listened to me then bitch shouldn't you have .

yes , yes im so sorry master drew i promise il be a good bitch just don't punish me hell i could feel the tears well up inside an start to roll down my cheeks , good job he couldn't tell due to the water hitting off me from the shower .

well nxt thing i know he has taken the shower gel ad started soaping me all over gawd his hands always felt so good on me , easing the pain away from earlier and i so thought i had got let off with my little mishap , hell no next thing i know is he is whispering in my ear now you shall be clean bitch when i finish with you .

he takes the nail brush for the shower unit an proceeds to soap it up as well then runs it across my tits , sore an tender as they were he started really grating it up an down them im screaming at him now to stop , please stop ffs i cant do this any more today

well maybe you will learn to obey me then you fucking bitch so take it and take it well bitch ! as he rubs the nail brush harder over my tits and round my nipples , hell im so fucking sore an the nail brush is starting to bruise my tits due to his leaning in hard hell all i could do was cry this time i didn't really care that he could see my teats hoping he would stop ,

fucker all he did was laugh and say

"well now you will learn when i say something you will fucking do it from now on or you will suffer and suffer till you get it right"

then he took the nail brush runing it down my stomach as hard an deep as he could and back up again hell i was creaming this was just downright fucking horrible an nasty of him but hell i was learning it wasn't going to get any better , he had made his mind up i was going to pay i was going to ....

well nxt thing he is down at my pussy but teasing my clit with the nail brush then starts to get harder an harder on it with every stroke ffs now that was pain i just wasn't ready for hell i could feel it bruising and bleeding then he shoved it deep in my pussy the bastard was all i could thing an started trying to push him away but im small an master drew is so strong an pretty powerful what with his height and weight behind him , this made him laugh an say .. is that right you want to fight me on this , hell yes i said yer killing me its too much im really sorry please please stop now master drew pleaseeeeee

hahahahah bitch its good to see you beg well you can keep on begging as im not finished with you yet today , again ramming it in and rubbing it up and down inside my pussy hell i was going to be really sore not that he gave a fuck about how i was feeling or how he wouldn't be able to use me til i had healed from this abuse an yes i mean abuse cos that's what it was hell my pussy was on fire i could see the blood running down between my thighs and my tears were streaming down my face as i begged an begged him to stop ,

well he said have ye learned your lesson yet do i have to continue this or do you now feel clean ????

well do you feel clean now i asked ..

yes yes yes master drew i feel clean master drew i promise il never do it again im really really sorry ,

he then got out the shower wrapped a towel round him and then brought one for me , told me to step out an then wrapped me in the warm fluffy towel and in his big strong hands making me feel all safe again

we;; that didn't last long as he took me through to the bedroom and i seen what he had in store for me nxt .......

the bed had been transformed into a swing like contraption hung from the ceiling with restraints for hands and feet and rope to lower either end or make it higher

master drew says hahahhah

have a good look as i have 5 lads coming to have you in here and you will satisfy their every need ,

fucking hell , really what , how the hell was i going to manage that , i was sore bruised and bleeding after him scrubbing me clean i must of looked a right fucking mess but my protests as per fell on deaf ears .

he told me to get on top of the bed and in the middle of the swing thing and he would restrain me in it...

BASTARD what an evil fucker he was really being to day , well guess i really should of listened to him in first place.........

Loving this Siouxxxxxx- just can't help yourself getting into trouble, lol. At least your taking your punishment well.

lol jj when aint i lol but yeah il take it fir now lol altho im bad cos it made me verrrrrry wet lol xxxxxx

The best read ive had in a long time...im almost feeling your pleasure and pain

looking forward to the next chapter x

thanks so glad your enjoying it x

"thanks so glad your enjoying it x"

Just settelled down for your next installment....awwww looks lije ive got to watch boring tv now x

"thanks so glad your enjoying it x

Just settelled down for your next installment....awwww looks lije ive got to watch boring tv now x"

ohhhh so impatient lol i just put those posts up this evening lol but ... i might add more later tonight when i get time to type it out

Just settelled down for your next installment....awwww looks lije ive got to watch boring tv now x

ohhhh so impatient lol i just put those posts up this evening lol but ... i might add more later tonight when i get time to type it out "

lol...you take your time chick...i like a good tease now and again , it keeps me on my toes.

p.s i cant stand anymore of this eurovission

ohhhh so impatient lol i just put those posts up this evening lol but ... i might add more later tonight when i get time to type it out lol...you take your time chick...i like a good tease now and again , it keeps me on my toes.

p.s i cant stand anymore of this eurovission"

ohhh me either but then ive not watched any of it lol

ohhhh im sure thinking of whats going to happen nxt is teasing you already lol

well there i was laying in the middle of this swing thing and master drew strapping me in to the restraints when i hear the door bell going master drew shouts couple of minutes lads im just finishing her up for you .

after restrainging me he then blindfolds me so you cant see who they are or them you . i want this to be a touch n taste and sound experiance for you ..... you will give them whatever they ask of you no matter what .....

i laughed as how the hell was i going to refuse them .. legs and wrists strapped up an blind folded what was i going to do ..... flee ... hell i so wanted to i can tell you ... i was sore all over my tits had large bruises over them and down my stomach and my pussy felt like i has been burnt deep inside with a bloody hot poker ....

well nxt thing i hear is the lads laughing with master drew . him telling them im restrained and blind folded so wont be able to see them ... she has no choice lads but to take all you give her ..... but be warned first one out of order will be removed have no fear of that i will kick ass ... after all i am giving you the privalige of being with my sub slut ..

i could hear them agree to master drews terms . he then told them to go in and strip and begin ....

fuck i thought what the hel i knew my pussy was in no way fit for pissing never mind shagging ... but i was also quite excited about it as well . i could feel my pussy quivering and my nipples go stiff knowing they were in the room watching my pussy as it was left well exposed to them .....

By *ippy DollyWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

my my drew you are one lucky guy ..

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"lol do ye think i can heheheh "

Well it looks like it now sioux lol x

hahah cum really , looks can be well ... deceiving heheheheh

i could hear the lads coming in the bedroom , one said hmmm nice to see her pussy open and ready for us lads eh ...

aye right i though i had my way yer cock or any of you wouldnt be any where bloody near me ,

one lad was near me i could feel him

standing to my left and then i felt a sharp apin the fucker had twisted my nipple an i let out a cry , couldnt he see how bruised they were ... one had then slapped my open pussy hmmm seems she is nearly ready here for us lads he says , she is fucking soaking ...

then i got a fright as one hand was caressing down my cheek this took me by surprise an then he leaned in an whispered i know who you are and after this i will tell you who i am , but i promise i wont let them hurt you .... then caressed my cheek again ,

i could feel his touch all over me so soft and gentle , feeling me all over as if to soothe my bruises away , whiel the other hands were just here there and every where , altho one lad really had a right nasty streak in him he was forever slapping my pussy and my tits making me cry out all the time ..

once i even felt the soft hand slap the rough hand away and say , oi mate take it easy eh ,

his reply was why mate we can use her as we like her master said so ,

yeah that's as maybe mate but he didn't say we could slap her about , just then i could here master drew say what the fucks going on in here ,

soft lad says well this one keeps slapping her its just not a good look mate , master drew says well mate i did ask you to treat her right so get yer clothes on your leaving ...

ohh sounds as if all hell was going to break out between them all all i could hear was shouting an arguing , then this soft hand sliding between my pussy lips and opening me up ,

gawd he felt good , ever so gentle as my pussy was stil smarting from the cleaning master had given me not half hour earlier .......

Ohhhhhh very good.

"Ohhhhhh very good. "

be more over weekend

"Ohhhhhh very good.

be more over weekend

"

great. just keep wondering who the mystery man is...Tom?

Great story, stumbled across it this morning and kept reading! Can't wait for an update!

"Great story, stumbled across it this morning and kept reading! Can't wait for an update! "

glad yer enjoying it x

well mr soft was still playing with my pussy and the lads were told by master drew that the commotion was over and to get back to dealing with me ....

mr soft was still being gentle with my pussy i could feel he had 2 fingers deep in me and wiggling them about , by pussy was eager to please his fingers and my hips pushing up to meet them every time he went deeper in me , i could feel my juices start to flow over his fingers an leak down my ass , it felt so good then a third went in ... hell this lad really knew what he was doing to me ...

the other lads i still dont know how many were there as all i could feel was a cock in my mouth fuckin me deeep in my throat spit an drool hanging off my chin , hell i felt sick ...

he just kept going an one lad was pinching at my nipples hard it felt good tho but sore as they were still smarting from earlier then i felt him put something on hard them at first i thought it was nipple clamps but the teeth were rough then i realized it was alligator clamps hell they stung .. i was not only dribbling spit an drool my eyes were smarting as well tears building up in me and all i wanted was for it to end ....

then i heard one of the lads sayin lets get her on top of me i wanna fuck her ass and which one of you is goin in her pussy .....

mr soft said well since he was already there he was having my pussy ....

so as they got me up an lowered me on to the lad i could feel hi shard cock straining to get into my tight ass hole , i had it clamped shut until the lad with the clamps squeezed tight on them making me scream and jump with pain , as i landed down my ass opened up an his cock went right up ma ass ... fuck the pain was excruciating then he just kept fucking harder an harder into ,

mr soft could see i was in pain and started to ease his cock in gently to my soaked pussy , hell it was going to just slide in as i was so wet , in he went deep and started changing the rhythm of mr fuckin forceful to slow n steady ,

gawd mr soft felt so good deep in me and his hands were always soothing as he felt all over my body ,

one of the other lads was then flicking at my nipples and then says about time we had a shot of fucking this bitch

so every one changed places and started again , fuck i was sore all over battered and bruised and the only one that cared was mr soft ...

then i felt something cold and large enter my mouth and one of the lads saying suck this bitch its going deep in yer ass an needs some lubing up ...

fs no not again i could hear my self scream ... a fucking glass bottle hmm master drew had told those lads well at what he wanted an by fuck they were doing it all

i then felt a sharp sting on my thigh , whackkkkkk , was a fucking paddle whacking at me and then nother whack , something smaller this time prob a crop but both were going again and again this time i really screamed out and master drew came through asking what was going on , nothing is you asked us to please her and thats what we are doing , just giving her a little pain to go with all this pleasure the bitch is receiving

as the lads fucking me in the ass and pussy laughed they both shouted yes bitch thats it close yer pussy in tighter round my cock as your going to take every last bit of my cum deep up in yer fucking pussy and the other shouting and in yer ass bitch , yer master says yer a right little cum slut so take it every last drop

fuck i knew what would come then with master drew ........

The clips on the nipples had me cummin . This is one horny story . More please

[Removed by poster at 17/05/14 18:57:24]

"Ohhhhhh very good.

be more over weekend

great. just keep wondering who the mystery man is...Tom?"

no not tom ... but mr soft ... will become all clear soon and he is the nxt story after this one ...

"The clips on the nipples had me cummin . This is one horny story . More please "

so glad your enjoying it keep your eyes peeled lol

"The clips on the nipples had me cummin . This is one horny story . More please

so glad your enjoying it keep your eyes peeled lol "

" I'll be keeping more than my eyes peeled "

"The clips on the nipples had me cummin . This is one horny story . More please

so glad your enjoying it keep your eyes peeled lol

I'll be keeping more than my eyes peeled "

lol you carry on lol x

"Ohhhhhh very good.

be more over weekend

great. just keep wondering who the mystery man is...Tom?

no not tom ... but mr soft ... will become all clear soon and he is the nxt story after this one ... "

i like the sound of mr soft.

yeahh he is based on a real lad i know and ohhh the twists hehe

Oh my yes!!! I'm trying to rack my mind as to who Mr.Soft could be!!!!

"yeahh he is based on a real lad i know and ohhh the twists hehe "

Exciting me more now that he really exists

"yeahh he is based on a real lad i know and ohhh the twists hehe

Exciting me more now that he really exists"

ohhhh he sure does lol as does master drew lol

"Oh my yes!!! I'm trying to rack my mind as to who Mr.Soft could be!!!! "

lol you dont know him but .... he is on the site and a friend of mine lol

evev blindfolded i could read master drew to a T ... he told mr soft an the other lad there to hurry up and finish filling me up .

while mr soft returned to take my pussy the other guy was in my ass .. fuck i so wanted to run off and get in a shower ease my aching and bruised body ... one of the brutes had hold of my nipples pulling and pinching them . i screamed in pain hell was this ever going to finished ....

the fucker now had his mouth round my nipple and then ge started biting and squeezing my tits twisting them , im crying out just as mr soft leans over and slowly runs his hand over my stomach reaching to my tit the brute didnt have .

caressing it teasing it gawd it felt good i had to concentrate on that rather than the pain this brute was subjecting me to .

after what seemed like hrs but prob only five mins ,the lad fucking my ass shouts at me right in my ear mmmm yeah your ass will be well filled now bitch ive just filled yer hole with loads more cum .....

i was relieved as now my ass was well stinging stretched and sore .

but as he withdrew and got out from under me i could feel my mr soft relax in me and move his hand down to circle my clit rubbing it and fucking me hell i was going to cum i could feel the build up deep inside me i could hear myself moan as i let loose my orgasm hell i was squirting ever where and as my juices came pouring out i could feel mr soft pull me into him his cock thrusting deep in me shuddering i could feel his orgasm build up and then fuck we both came together as one .

with my orgasm still ripping through me i heard master drew back in room .

right lads let get this sub to sitting position ive still uses for her yet .

bitch you better hold all that cum till i tell you to let go .

bastard ... i so knew what was coming nxt an i knew i wasnt going to like it .. he had me used abused and a cum dlut for brutes and yet today of all days i felt that master drew had been the biggest brute of them all and still had more in store .

once i was sitting up master drew told me to get on my knees and lift.myself up. i heard him saying ok lads pass me the two glasses from the table .

fuck that was cold snd gave me a fright i knew those hands were my masters ss they were big . he put the rim of the glass and watched as he told me to let the cum drop to the glass , i could feel him do the same with the other glass at my ass , there it was more humiliation for me to take ....

as the last drops dripped into the glasses i heard master drew breath near my ear . and say ..... you know whats cumming nxt dont you slut you have been a right dirty bitch and slut for the lads and now your going to thank them for today and drink every last drop from botj of these glasses .. and i mean every fucking drop but first im going to let the lads fill them for you .

the bastard he is going to have them piss in the glass as well .... seriously how much more could he think i could take ......

i felt sick to my stomach even thinking about it ...

i knew i was going to throw up

and i knew that when i did he would catch it in the glass and make me drnk that as well

gawd i was wetching before i even heard them piss

by now tears were streaming from under my blind fold my body wretching at the thought of drinking these glasses of cum filled piss

i really thought i had had enough .

master drew asked the lads if they wanted to do any thing else before the session was over .

one of the brutes said he had wanted to put the alligator clips back on me while i drank , he clipped one to my nipple an the other end on my pussy lip .

knowing bloody well fine that when i puked it would rip into my nipple as well as pull on my lips the fucker .

next thing i know the glas is at my mouth and master drew says open wide bitch take it all down . the smell was making me wretch fuck as well as the pain from my nipple and pussy

i couldnt take an more i knew i was going to throw up , i could feel it in my chest waiting there still refusing to open my mouth my master told one lad to hold my nose it was going down your throat one way or another you dirty fucking cum bitch so open up now ........

I would hqve put alligator clips on both nipples and both pussy lips and your clit as well

"I would hqve put alligator clips on both nipples and both pussy lips and your clit as well "

there was only one set .... but then im kinda bad for doing it all back

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

That's the right way to treat a good sub!

great story Sioux got me hard as fuck X

"great story Sioux got me hard as fuck X "

cheers glad yer enjoying it xx

I'm dying to hear the next instalment Sioux

Amazing

"Amazing "

thanks

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

Love it

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

Great u are back. Saving it for a read tonight. Sure there will be play time to follow reading

"Great u are back. Saving it for a read tonight. Sure there will be play time to follow reading "

from someone who has read it, you sure will play.... enjoy. i did...i am and want next chapter

Just thoroughly enjoying the read you dirty bugger, x

"Just thoroughly enjoying the read you dirty bugger, x

"

will do more when ive got my typing fingers back ..

still refusing to open my mouth , even with one of the brutes holding my nose master drew then asked one of the lads to , use the belt on my ass ,

whaccccccccccck fuck that really stung an as i opened my mouth to scream he poured the mix of piss and cum down my throat , without a second thought it came right back up an all over master drew .

i told you bitch if you did that you would suffer , he told me he was scooping it up an i would have to drink it again ,

my stomach was retching at the thought hell he had me subjected to all sorts of brutes today an now this ,

i screamed it was time to stop i didn't want any more of this , let me go , and let me go now , please master leave me be ,

my begging fell on deaf ears as he said .

no bitch you will do what i have asked for these gentlemen here today to help you and pleasure you , you will finish all of this and do it now .....

i screamed back at him still bound and blind folded ... no i wont master im finished ive had enough of this abuse you cant make me take any more , im not doing it now let me go

slapppppppppppp to my face came fuck man that stung , you will now show me up in front of them bitch now move it ...

master you can take your cum filled pish and puke and you can shove it where the sun dont shine im not doing this any more , slap to my face again , hell he wasnt going to let me go , i had no way out of this except to drink

he put the glass back to my mouth and poured it down my throat .. trying to resist the the feeling of puke filling up in my chest i drank the mix , gulping it down hoping it would stay there ,

see bitch you could have saved yourself the trouble and done this first time around .

by now i was covered in cum piss and puke so master had told the lads to untie me but to make sure my blind fold was left on ,

as i was released from by restraints i just collapsed on the bed unable to move or get up on my legs .

then i felt arms lift me up ever so gentle and carry me through to the bath room , where he placed me in the shower he had running for me ,

letting the water hit off me for a few minutes he then asked me if i would like help to wash ..

yes please i said in a whisper i was still feeling sick , and sore

does he make you do this all the time he asked quietly .

no this is a first for this but i know i have to as i am his , to do with as he pleases any time of the day or night

you dont have to be his he says , shall i tell you who i am now

ohh please dont ,i dont think i can take any more surprises today and the thought of you knowing me an having watched an part taken in today would crush me

but if you can mail me and we can meet for a drink later in the week .

once i have composed my self and gotten over all of today ,

he gently soaps me up an cleans my body

places a toothbrush in my hand an says i think you will need this ..

thanks i say and begin to brush my teeth as he has his soft hands gently soaping me up , master drew must have come in as i felt his hands come off me quickly

OUT !!!!! NOW .....

bitch you can get scrubbed yourself or do i have to help you again an be ready in 10 minutes you have not finished yet.........

This is getting sadistic now.. Won't be reading anymore gone way of being erotic

was only that bit and shame as story comes to an end in the nxt part

Can't wait to hear what happens next

"was only that bit and shame as story comes to an end in the nxt part "

It was tough to read, but I'm sticking with it.

"was only that bit and shame as story comes to an end in the nxt part "

im loving the story...so want to know who he is

"was only that bit and shame as story comes to an end in the nxt part

im loving the story...so want to know who he is"

That's exactly why I can't stop now! hope she updates soonish

That's exactly why I can't stop now! hope she updates soonish "

meeeee too. he sounds too good to be true...mmmm wldnt mind him showering me !

meeeee too. he sounds too good to be true...mmmm wldnt mind him showering me !"

He does sound to good! doesn't he, so sweet and attentive. Why did she have to say no when he asked if she wanted to know who it was! I screamed Yes...yes. Tell us already! The suspense is getting to me lol

He does sound to good! doesn't he, so sweet and attentive. Why did she have to say no when he asked if she wanted to know who it was! I screamed Yes...yes. Tell us already! The suspense is getting to me lol"

all will be revealed soon lol

He does sound to good! doesn't he, so sweet and attentive. Why did she have to say no when he asked if she wanted to know who it was! I screamed Yes...yes. Tell us already! The suspense is getting to me lol

all will be revealed soon lol "

By *uriouscouple21Man  over a year ago

reading

Waiting patiently for next installment.....x

Yep can't wait

will do last part tonight lol i think ive kept you all waiting long enough lol

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

At last! Can't wait

Oh yes please . More more more

look.forward to it

while in the shower master drew came through and said i had done well today an that since the other lads were away i could have a *treat *ohh i asked him and what will it be ..... ?

that you will have to wait and find out now hurry up , i have left you something to get changed into in the bedroom .

do not look in the living room as you pass and when you have dressed please put the blind fold back on and lay on the bed .

about 10 mins later after showering and scrubbing myself brushing my teeth and fixing my hair well as fixed as it was going to be wet lol

i went into the bedroom and put on the4 little sexi black number master drew had left out for me .

a little lippy on as my lips were sore and chapped much like the rest of me , batter bruised and sore i hope i had no more of what i had earlier today .

well i could hear footsteps and voices so i knew there was still someone else with master drew ... fuck !!! hope wasnt one of them brutes i had enough of them to day .

well laying on the bed i felt the pair of them get on it as well one either side of me , then i felt this soft gentle hand lightly touch my shoulder with the tips of his fingers ...

ohh hell it was * mr soft * he was the one master had let stay mmmmm now i knew things would be alright now ..

well master drew started telling me that this was my time and that him an mr soft were going to make me relax and give me some well needed loving ...

they started from my shoulders massaging me down my arms and then on to my tits , my god having 2 pairs of hands running over my body so sensual was heaven , i was tingling all over my nipples were erect and my pussy was beginning to get wet , i was shivering all over and the goose bumps well hell lets just say i had never felt so good or so sexy as i had in the last 5 mins with them both running their hands all over me .

then their hands moved down over my thighs and between my legs but going no where near my pussy , hell i was leaking pussy juices all over the place this was so sensual and teasing me , my senses heightened and being blind folded i still didnt know who mr soft was , this was even sexier me not knowing lol

well nxt they are both at my feet massaging them then nxt thing i know mr soft has my big toe in his moutyh sucking it off .. my fucking god how that made my pussy ache to be touched my clit was begging to be flicked an my pussy fingered an fucked , i hear small moans of delight from me an both of them laugh , but not in a bad way , then master drew said ... this is my goodbye for you , after today you and i shall part ways and i hope you have all you want and need with the lad you will soon see ....

i could feel my eyes well up , master drew and i parting ways , i never ever thought we would , i knew how much time an effort he had put into my training .

i knew they could both see the tears roll down from under the blind fold and master drew came up to my ear and said ...

its ok you will have more fun now and new experiences but i dont have a lot of spare time now to keep you in training so i have agreed with this man to let you go .

but master drew i wsa now really crying but he said ... STOP sniveling ffs woman and enjoy what time we have left together and think of me always ...

i tried to concentrate on what was going on and then mster drew got that little bit of my instep and played he knew so well where to get me and turn me on as well as laugh , mr soft was still sucking on my toes and wow i had never felt any thing like it in my life , i could feel every where tingle and want to be touched by him .

master drew was still making me giggle a right girly chuckle and then moans of pleasure caused by mr soft mmmm .

i was then asked to get on my stomach by them both an the process started again from my shoulders to my feet and back up to the inside of my thighs fuck , this was teasing me so much i was wriggling about like a worm on a hook ....

well then a finger enters my pussy from behind hell i start cumming all over it i cant stop now im gushing every where ,

all over the bed and his hand lol but hell i feel so good ,

the bed under me is now swimming , and they say well thats her ready for us now ,

i was asked to sit up and then one of them lay down an was helped up onto him so i could sit on his cock while the other was on top of me and teased his cock deep inside my pussy hell i was havin my pussy fucked by two hot cocks and it was loving it , they both got a rhythm going slowing down and then buildin up hell my pussy was on fire and i was loving it ,

i felt one of them on my tits licking my nipples and then kiss me deep and long mmmmmmmm that was master drews kiss i knew them but was something so diff about it , more a longing but a good bye one as well i knew he wouldnt be there much longer ,

well within 5 mins we were all shouting we were going to cum an hell i was gushing all over the lads an they were cumming deep inside me i knew this was one night i wasnt forgetting in a hurry.

master drew then withdrew his cock from me for the last time and and got up from the bed , i rolled off mr soft and got up from the bed i was still gushing and full of cum running down from the inside of my thighs down my legs .

i felt hands on me and then , said come , shower with me one last time ,

i was lead to the shower still blind folded as i still wasnt allowed to see who my mr soft was but i was so close to finding out ,

master drew took my blind fold off and let me see him , he looked kind of sad as well that there would be no more of us to play and teach , i felt sorry for i was feeling just as sad as he was i took him by the hand into the shower and held him , he was over a foot taller than me but he just took me in his arms and held me back .

i looked up at him and with out a word he leaned down kissed me long deep n hard , i kissed him back still wanting that kiss never to end but as i knew it soon would and master drew would walk out my life just the same as he had walked into it .. like a whirlwind .

we got washed as we always had him doing me an me doing him but with my eyes streaming from the tears i could cry with out him knowing ..

master drew asked me to wait in the shower and put my blind fold back on as the other lad would be coming in and he was going to get dressed and leave ... no long good byes babe just remember our times together and always think of me as i will of you .

nxt thing he was gone ......

mr soft entered the bath room and said do you know who i am yet ? we talk on phone we tease each other in chat on cam

you have me so turned on every time we talk and we even lasted a whole day teasing before we finally called and had some naughty phone fun ...

oh my fucking gawwwwwwd it was ............. ben hell how had he managed to get up to scotland let alone get me away from master drew

mmmm my ThickHard had come to get me just as he always said he would ......

Well i asked him , how the fuck did you manage that one ... well sweetheart thats another story now lets get back to bed ........

By *oughnut and radoxWoman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

Can't wait until the next story xxx

What a good ending!!

brilliant.

ive actually got tears in my eyes.

"brilliant.

ive actually got tears in my eyes."

awwwww missie dinnae cry im sure he will make surprise visit now n gain ....maybe

A big thanks to you all who have mailed both me and drew and have posted here as well and enjoyed the exploits even through the nasty bits lol .

hope you keep reading the nxt one which will come soon .

big mwaaaaaahs to you all xx

Looking forward to the next story

"brilliant.

awwwww missie dinnae cry im sure he will make surprise visit now n gain ....maybe "

hope so. you should write a book young lady. thanks for a good read x

"brilliant.

awwwww missie dinnae cry im sure he will make surprise visit now n gain ....maybe

hope so. you should write a book young lady. thanks for a good read x"

wish i could write as good as to write a book missie xx

"brilliant.

well i think yr more than capable....

wish i could write as good as to write a book missie xx "

"brilliant.

well i think yr more than capable....

wish i could write as good as to write a book missie xx "

awwww ty missie x

new story starts next week xx

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Can't wait