FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fantasy became reality

fantasy became reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I told my sex partner my recent fantasy the other day. Thought nothing more of it till our usual play day at cupids. We had played a lot with couples and a young stud who was in. Chris was at the bar I was teasing the young stud who had his cock on show slowly wanking and looking at me. He asked if he could fuck me I told him he had to ask Chris. He did and the next thing I know I was being dragged off. As we went through the little corridors I realised I Was on my way to the dungeon. I smiled secretly to myself my cunt began to throb cos I knew what Chris was gonna do. He was gonna make my fantasy a reality.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more xxx

By *ingercraftMan  over a year ago

York

More please.

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Do tell

He stood me against the cross in there slipped my shoulder straps of my dress unzipped it so my tits were on show, then tied the collor strap round my neck. Pulled my arms to the straps on the cross and tied them with the straps I was facing outwards my body on show to anyone who walked in he then pulled a blindfold out and put that on then silence he moved away and I was left in anticipation my heart beating faster my legs spread and completely out of my own control. I felt the body warmth of him or them before I felt their touch, my cunt was dripping I could feel It running down my thigh. Then this light touch on my nipples made it stand out a warm mouth on one nipple and a hand squeezing my other tit. I felt a knee move and press against my wet cunt I rubbed myself against it feeling my hard clit being teased then fingers took the place of the knee opening my cunt and pushing into me deeper as they finger fucked me making my cunt wetter and throb more as lips and hands touched each part of my body.

did you just have the one guy or did a few guys get to play with your cunt

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

More please really starting to get turned on ??

I didn't know who was touching me I just know I was enjoying the touch of lips and hands covering my body a voice in my ear whispered turn around and hands undid the collor round my neck. I turned arms now twisted but still tied hands pulled my arse upwards others spread my legs wide and lips were on my cunt licking from my arse hole to my clit then back again. I shivered and moaned loudly as they began to suck my clit and hands began to squeeze my tits and pull my nipples. Fingers began to fuck my cunt and then move from my cunt to my arse rubbing the wetness into my arse a finger pushed into my arse and finger fucked there whilst fingers were also fucking my cunt oh I could feel my orgasm rising much more and I knew I'd explode then they stopped and I next felt his cock against my cunt, it felt big to big but he pushed and I was so wet he slid inside me and began moving in and out filling my cunt which seemed to wrap itself around his prick as he began to fuck me faster my juices started to soak both him and me running down my thighs and he then pushed his finger into my arse and I exploded all over his cock my cunt was throbbing now against his cock gripping it and he knew I'd cum all over his cock he pulled out of me undid the straps and I fell to my knees. He thrust his hard cock into my mouth pushing it deep in my throat and I sucked it deeper I was gagging my eyes watering as he fucked my mouth hard then I felt his cock twitch and I knew he was gonna cum in my throat I sucked one last time and felt that hot creamy spunk hit the back of my throat I took it all and swallowed every last drop then I licked and sucked every last drop from his cock. My blindfold was taken from my eyes and I looked up to find that it was the young stud from the bar smiling down at me I stood up kissed him and sat down satisfied fully xxx

[Removed by poster at 27/04/14 01:32:25]

This was my fantasy I'd told Chris the young stud was an extra lol thank you xx

Got a tissue ?

Oh this seemed so long ago lol x sue x