FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal in the dark!

Anal in the dark!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok. Had a message from a guy who was listed as 'straight'. Had about 5 veri's all from women so genuine.

He wanted to try a guys ass and asked if I could partake, he also found me on the GPS setting as I was less than a mile away.

Turns out he was only a couple of streets away ( I live on a brand new estate), bit like a rat run of homes.

Agreed to meet. Got to his apartment. Door was left ajar after I text him I was outside.

Went in. Front room was dark. I took off my clothes down to my boxers and got on all fours kneeing over the sofa.

He came thru and knelt behind me. Couldnt tell at that point but he was naked. He reached round and ran his hands over me.

Proper rock at this point and he had a good feel. He pulled my boxers down and off over my ankles and felt my ass. His hands going under and cupping my balls.

Rubbed in some lube around my hole. I pushed my ass outwards as his cock was touching my ass. He positioned the head and I pushed back. Once in he fucked it slowly at first building up speed.

He was big and quite painful at times but could hear him moaning in pleasure. Didnt feel the cum as he wore a condom but felt the head swell as he blew.

He left the room and I got dressed and went home.

He has since told me he wants to do it again and wants me to go down on his mrs while he fucks me.

Trying to find a good day we can all be there..

Ps. I did'nt cum, but had a great wank when I got home afterwards and blew loads.

He said I was tight and nice to fuck. His mrs doesnt do anal but just wanted to try something new - probably says that to everyone haha.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell him he can fuck you again if you can fuck his mrs while he's fucking you . It will blow your mind away

By *unlad6.5ucMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Hot love straight guys wish that could happen to me am in glasgow tho

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"Hot love straight guys wish that could happen to me am in glasgow tho "

I'd love for this to happen or arrange to meet someone for a dark room meet.

» Add a new message to this topic