FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a salesman abroad (all stories r true)

a salesman abroad (all stories r true)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Story 1

My first major trip was to new York stayed in the Marriott, I been there for 14 days and had a couple brief moments with other guest

Each day at the bar I noticed a very slim attractive lady I was early thirties she looked older we had chatted but nothing more.

It was my last day my flight was in the evening but I had a late check out , again she was at the bar dressed very sexy we chatted and flirted but I needed to pack so I paid my tab and went to my room my main bag was packed so I called down to have it picked up and left the door on the latch I jumped into the shower.

I heard the knock at the door thinking it was the bell boy imagine my shock when I walked out of the bathroom laid on my bed was the lady from the bar she looked up at me parted her legs to reveal a perfect smooth pussy which she slipped a finger into we she said are u going to stand there or are you goin to fuck me she could see my erection.

I moved to the bed and she grabbed me pushing me onto the bed and took my Cock deep in her mouth for the next hour we sucked licked and fucked she was my first gusher. I knew I had to cum or I would miss my flight so I asked here where she wanted my cum and withou a word she moved around Sat on my face and sucked me until I shot a huge load into her mouth .

After we cleaned up she asked when I would be back as she would have a surprise for me .

I was scheduled back in 2 weeks so she said she would be waiting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic