FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Suprise to a meet.

Suprise to a meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oisisback OP   Couple  over a year ago

exeter

So ive been talking to this younger guy for some time even met for a coffee and a natter a couple of weeks ago and he seemed really nice.

We talked about different scenario's what we both enjoyed etc and by the end of the conversation he realised that i was into multiple guy fun in bed or outdoors , we both go back to arranging a time and place when we would both be free to meet for some mutual fun soon

A week or so later we are both free and arrange to meet at mine through the day when hubby is at work a few naughty txts between us leading up to the day of the meet have got me very excited at the thought of fucking this hot guy in bed with the sun shining through the windows on our naked bodies mmmmm

The day has arrived and as normal i say goodbye to hubby and he say's enjoy yourself today with your new friend wont you and gives me kiss gooodbye and is gone for the day, I hurry back inside run myself a hot bath and get my clothes ready for later see through nightie and matching underwear is what he said he would like to see wearing so ive picked out a very sexy white set with red lace which looks good on me.

Bathed and shaved in the right places i get ready and wait for a txt to say he is on his way half an hour later the phone goes off and he says he is at the door and waiting for me, I walk slowly to the front door the excitement is starting to take over and can feel my pussy getting wet.

The door is glass and as i look through i see him stood there in nice jeans and a shirt can also see a bulge growing down there mmmmm good to know he is as horny as i am for today i open the door greet each other with a kiss and he grabs my bum whispering in my ear " i have a suprise for you today" We move back a little and he tells me that he has brought a couple of mates along with him as he knew i liked lots of cock in a meet

Fuck !! what am i going to do now my head is spinning and there are 2 more guys now walking into the house behind him both of them smiling at each other at the thought of fucking me today , i'm not sure about this to be honest but im being lead towards the bedroom and hear the front door close behind us. We are in my bedroom all stood there waiting for someone to say or do something to break the silence god can i really do this with one guy ive barely met and 2 total strangers ! The honest answer is i dont know but dont think they are ready to just walk away from getting something from me today.

I'm told by Chris (the guy im meant to be meeting) to sit on the bed and show the other 2 guys how much i like to play with myself apparently he has shown the video clips i sent him to them and they both enjoyed it so want to see for real this time , Nervously i lay back on the bed a bit more and begin rubbing myself through my now soaking panties i close my eyes thinking i can just make believe im alone and carry on playing with myself slow at first but my mind has blocked out the thought of 3 guys watching me and im really getting into myself so much ive pulled my panties to one side and have cum at least once with the playing down there my other hand is pulling gently on my nipples and tasting the cum from me on my fingers is taking me over the edge of not wanting to stop wanking myself fully

Opening my eyes again i come right back to reality and see 2 guys stood there playing with their cocks they are enjoying the show im putting on and tbh i dont care if they are watching me now but know i want cock inside me right now ! I close my legs just enough to remove my panties the sit up to begin sucking and wanking the 2 lovely cocks in front of me they have both undone their trousers and are now at their ankles mmmmmmmmmmm going from one cock to the other i can feel them taking hold of my head to stop me going backwards too far they are both forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they can and im loving having my mouth fucked by them in turn my nightie has been taken off my shoulders and bra has been undone my nipples are erect and being tugged at by them both now.

Looking up i see they have taken their shirts off and both have quite nice bodies with little body hair which i like to see and tell them to undress properly , quick as a flash they both take their trousers off and are stood there with very nice erections for me mmmmmmmm they lay me back on the bed and decide which one is going to eat my pussy first with rock paper scissors lol with that done im being eaten out with an incredible tongue action from one of them while the other is now filling my mouth with his cock so much i can hardly take a breath but im enjoying the oral so much i dont care to be honest lol.

Should i continue ??? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve and LouCouple  over a year ago

coventry

yes!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would be rude of you if you didn't continue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Def continue. Love greedy girls that always want a little more xx