FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Snooker tables ;)

Snooker tables ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sitting at a pool/snooker club looking at the tables thinking how I would love to be fucked all over them by the men in here. Mmm getting wet at the thought of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to help you out x

Do you know the guys in there? Make some suggestive comment, see what happens

Even better completely on the pool table

Pot the pink then screw back for the brown

More room on the snooker table hehe

"Do you know the guys in there? Make some suggestive comment, see what happens "

Some of them. My mr is one of them, would love the girls in here to join me too hehe. Shame all I can do is sit here and think about it.

yes I have done it and have some great pics, you have to be careful not to get too exited lol xx

By *hameleons69Woman  over a year ago

good ship lollipop

Haven't tried a public snooker hall but have very fond memories of a snooker table, hubby and two gentleman friends at a good friends property! ?? :-

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

iv got a pool table

"Sitting at a pool/snooker club looking at the tables thinking how I would love to be fucked all over them by the men in here. Mmm getting wet at the thought of it "

Why is it all the naughty women live so far away. I play snooker competitively in the midlands and quite happy to try this out lol. Neil

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"Sitting at a pool/snooker club looking at the tables thinking how I would love to be fucked all over them by the men in here. Mmm getting wet at the thought of it "

Sods law , just got rid of my pool table

"Sitting at a pool/snooker club looking at the tables thinking how I would love to be fucked all over them by the men in here. Mmm getting wet at the thought of it

Why is it all the naughty women live so far away. I play snooker competitively in the midlands and quite happy to try this out lol. Neil"

My mr doesn't seem to stop playing pool just a shame is in a public hall and he's not very adventurous like me

Watch out for burns

Ms Dream here, We had a snooker table in the extension we had built at home. One night my ex had two of his mates round to play and I had always said it was my fantasy to be fucked by 2 or more blokes on the table. So he was telling his mates this as they played, I could overhear this in the next room. So I was getting turned on by the idea of my fantasy becoming reality. Consequently I went upstairs and changed into some sexy underwear, black basque, tiny thong, stockings and killer heels.

I made my way downstairs, heart pounding and walked into the room. My ex and his mates jaws hit the floor!!!

I just scattered the balls on the table and jumped up and knelt on all fours. Started wiggling my arse up in the air as my ex walked towards me and started touching and kissing me. He instructed his mates to do the same and I had three pairs of hands touching and probing me. One by one I sucked all three and I felt one of them jump on to the table and move behind me and slip his cock inside me. My fantasy had turned to reality as he thrust inside me as I sucked my ex and his other mate. The thought of three cocks at my mercy was too much and I cum almost instantly. The bloke fucking me didn't last long enough and cum all over my bum, the other bloke swiftly moved in to replace him and gave me a good seeing to as I carried on sucking my ex. Again I cum and this was too much for number two as he emptied himself inside me, this was heaven and finally my ex grabbed my hair and wanking furiously gave me a lovely facial . I climbed from the table and left the room, their faces an absolute picture !!! They left not long after and my fella came upstairs and fucked me senseless !! Lovely memory, though he moaned like **** the next morning at the state of the table and how much it was going to cost to get it recovered lol. That's probably why he's my ex

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Lou had a similar fantasy. Playing Pool in a bar late one evening when it's lock up time. Last orders are called and she ends up getting fucked by a few guys on and over the Pool table as I watch.

So if you're in the West Yorks area and you have a bar, we'd love to hear from you!

» Add a new message to this topic