FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What a afternoon

What a afternoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stana OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Well we had a fantasy about my partner she is blindfolded and tied up and a stranger come in and fuck her, while I watched, well so we put out on this site that we wanted a single male, as you can imagine we where swamped by messages, we singled one guy out, and agreed a time to come around Sunday afternoon, we gave him the following brief to text me when he was outside and I would let him in and he couldn't speak and gave him what he could do or not. My woman was laying on the bed blindfolded he came to the door not a word was said, I lead him upstairs to the bedroom where she was laying in a thong and a sheer top tied over her big breasts, so he took his clothes off, and started to kiss her and playing with her big breasts, his fingers start to enter her pussy and started to finger her, while kissing her, after a while she turned him over and gave him a blow job, after that he started licking her pussy and fingering her at the same time, she was groaning with pleasure as she was getting turned on, then I strapped her hands to the headboard and he started to fuck her slowly to begin with and it got vigorous and then he took his cock out of her and cum all over her tits, then he got dressed and left, all the time I was watching her to ensure her blindfold didn't come off, what a turn on for both of us as she doesn't know who fucked her but watching her get pleasured by another man wow and thank you to the person who came around

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sweet

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I got involved in something like that several years ago, but I was the guy coming in to find her blindfolded after meeting the guy downstairs and getting briefed on dos and don'ts.

A great afternoon of blindfoldfun

» Add a new message to this topic