FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cut and Blow Job Pt 1

Cut and Blow Job Pt 1

By *jgoofy OP   Couple  over a year ago

worthing

“ Damn, “ I thought as the passed the derelict shop where my barbers had been since I was young. Where would I go now the guy was always smoking a fag near my ears and all he talked was football but it was the place I always went. I went to college and at lunch whilst I was bitching about my predictament my mate craig said “ oh for fucks sake, give this lady a ring. Our families been going to her for years, she is really good and call her and il let you into a little secret. “ I didn’t have a mobile back then so went and rung the hairdresser from a payphone in the college refectory. She seemed really nice on the phone and I booked an appointment for laster that day. I went back to the table and told craig id booked with her so whats the big secret.

“ her names ruth and she is in her late forties but has the hugest tits you will ever see, guarantee you wont be disappointed. “ I looked up the address and after id finished my last lesson went straight to the address. It was a normal 3 bedroom house but the sign on the back gate said Ruths. I opened the gate and walked along the side of the house to a chalet building at the end of the garden. I walked in and it was empty for two women and a young girl mixing something in a bowl. One of the women said hello and asked me to take a seat. Back in the day I had one massive head of hair and it seriously needed a trim. I sat in the chair and one of the women came over asking me what I needed done. She put a cape on me and started to snip away as the other woman came over and stood next to her friend. I couldn’t help noticing how hot the young girl was and about my age around seventeen. The woman cutting my hair chatted away and I soon found myself relaxed in her company. Her name was Ruth she was a recent divorcee and was enjoying the freedom. I told her about myself, college, homelife etc. She snipped away at my hair but when she came round to do the front I couldn’t believe my eyes. Craig hadn’t been kidding the tits were straining in a very small bra and they were huge. As she moved to cut round my ears I got a faceful of the globes and suddenly I could feel my cock moving on its own. She edged back and moved to the other side and once again another tit in the face. It was getting too much and I think she knew exactly what she was doing. Her assistant Lorraine had seen the bulge grow in my jeans and said to Ruth, “ Here Ruthy I think the lad likes your tits.”

“ Stop Lorraine, youll embarrass the poor boy. “

With that they both chuckled and I could see the young girl at the back shrinking into the corner. I think she was more embarrassed than I was but was probably used to what these two got up to. Ruth finished my hair and asked me if I wanted another appointment. I said six weeks would be fine and she put it in her diary. As I got up to leave she apologised if she had embarrassed me. I said not at all so she popped a card into my back jeans pocket and ever so slightly squeezed my bum. “ See you in six weeks, “ she said as I walked out. Well I almost ran to the public toilets near her house, bolting into a cubicle I locked the door and dropping my jeans and pants grabbed my rock hard cock and wanked myself furiously remembering those huge tits.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic