FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > young wife

young wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a story by over last story was late night phone

I met my young wife and got married when she was 23 and I was 39 she was very feminine and always dressed girly I thought I was very lucky , things progressed very well and we moved into a nice small house and had a nice old man next door called harry , I would often chat with Harry about this and that . Now although jen was very feminine I always thought she was or could b a bit prim and proper and thought there must or might b more to her than what was on the surface . After a bit I was chatting to harry one day when jen came out and said hi to harry and said she was popping down the shops as she got into the car her tight pencil skirt rode up her sheer black nylons showing her stocking tops harrys eye's never left her legs and he let out a low moan I look at him and said she should b more careful getting in and out she will give us all heart attacks with witch we both laughed . After a few days I was coming

in with a new camera and harry said that looks nice I said yes and I have got to try to learn how to use it he laughed and said shouldn't b to hard and with that we parted company , a week went by when I next saw harry he asked me how's the camera I said complex he laughed and said he knows a lot about camaras and to bring it around so I found myself in harry,s spare room camara in

Hand it was then I noticed on the dressing table some mens magazines and on his wall a couple of pinups of women in sexy stockings and underwear he noticed me looking and said not as nice as your jens legs a and laughed , we both said yes she does have nice leg's and then we got on to him showing me how to work the camera , after a bit he said would u like to see some of my pictures I have taken over the years at witch I said I would yes , he got out a album from one of his cupboards and opend it there was some fantastic pictures of landscapes an buildings then as we finished that album he said you might like this next one better and with that opend this black album in this one was women in assorted sexy underwear , stocking pics all sorts of pics but all women .I was ddefinitely getting hard my cock was stiff who would have thought this 70 year old man would have this stashed away , as we went through the album the pictures got harder and changed to men and women the women Still dressed in horny underwear and sheer stockings but it was what they were doing . It showed cock sucking men licking women out there wet pusseys all soaking wet

With cum to b continued if any interest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

interested here

Yeah come on give us a go ...

yes interesting please continue

By *ez247Man  over a year ago

rochdale

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

More please

Yes please more I've got my cock in hand ready

Deffinatly interested to hear more

Will do some more tonight thanks for your kind comments

Harry closed the album and said what do you think of my pictures then , I was so hard my cock felt like it would burst and I couldn't help but give it a crafty rub he said he use to do lots of photography for a small firm years ago and people would ask him if he did private work I said that's amazing and said how do u get girls to pose like that he said its just a matter of persuasion and making them feel at ease, he then said he could do it with most girls. I gave it some thought and then said my

Jen would never do anything like that , he looked me in the eye and said what a waste she would look so sexy in his pictures like that don't u think , i had to agree with him I have seen her in her nylons and new how sexy she looked we both went downstairs and as I was going to leave he said why dont u give it some thought I would love to take the pics of her if u want I said I would and we left it at that

A few weeks went by and I did think about what harry had said and it made me very horny thinking about it , also the pictures he had shown me as well it didn't help that jen seemed to be wearing her skirts an dresses tighter than ever with her Shere black nylons and high heels god she looked so horny . I still didn't have the nerve to say anything to jen I thought she would do her nut and give me a slap maybe . After a week more I met harry on the gate of his house and he said I've got something for u and he said come in doors we went up to his spare room and he said sit there a minute he went over to a cupboard draw and took out an envelope and handed it to me , I opened the envelope and inside we're some photos and I could not believe my eyes they were all of jen and omg they were all pics of her in sheer black ff seamed nylons with a pair of the highest heels I have ever seen they must have been

6 and a half ins her legs looked so horny also she was wearing a black corset that was very tight but it was a 1/4 cup so it pushed her 34b brests out but left her nipples exposed and to me they looked hard and erect to b continued if any interest

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

excellent...keep going

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Stop stopping keep filling it in this is a great thread

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

What next

Intrigued

He had fucked her of course

Keep going

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Oh you cant leave us hanging like that ! What happened next ?

He looked at me and said he had started to chat to jen after the first time I had looked at the photo albums and when I had said that jen would never do anything like that, I could not believe my wife jen who was I know a very feminine dresser would pose for a dirty old man like this , I went through the pictures very slowly and as I did the pics got more and more erotic the last one showing jen with her sheer black stocking legs spread wide laying back in a chair holding her exposed tits with her fingers on her erect nipples , her cunt lips totally exposed and u could see her clit was also poking out she was definitely aroused . My cock had now become hard as a rock harry said I could keep the pics he told me that he had arranged another photo session with jen next week when I was at work , he said she is so hot and horny once she got into it he thought she would do anything he asked her but wanted to take it slow, he also said he'd had a crafty wank as he was posing my young wife . I said I would love to see him taking the pics of her but he said we would have to do it at first without her knowing as might stop her from doing what he wanted to b continue if any interest

harrow

Dont stop

By *rads1972Man  over a year ago

Dungannon

Very good

yes please what happened next??

He told me he had arranged a photo shoot with my young wife jen for a few days time and he said why dont u take the day off, he told me he had a plan if I wanted to watch with witch I definitely said I do , he told me I was to come to the back door at 12.0clock and he would let me in, he showed me a small room at the top of the stairs and he said I was to stay there for a few minutes before I could look into the big bedroom were they would b doing the photo shoot , I said ok then he said a old mate would b there also and was I ok with that I was not expecting that but he said his friend was 68 and new what was happening and was very excited about it . I left harry and went back home jen was out so because I was horny I got the pictures out that harry had gave me and laying them on the bed started to have a slow horny wank over my horny young wife's pictures she was so sexy in her sheer black ff stockings just as

I was about to cum jen was at the bottom of the stairs shouting up for me , so I didn't have time to cum I quickly gathered the pics up and went downstairs more to follow

harrow

More, more ,more

Keep it cumming

More please

Very horny tail !

Any one who likes my story should read my other one late night phone thanks for comments

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Mmm have done and enjoyed it too

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

mmmmmmmmm

Anymore on this story :P really enjoying it

Mrs

More

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a fantastic experience - keep us informed!!

Great story!

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Great story.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

Xx

I got downstairs and jen gave me a funny look said what have u been upto , I must have looked flustered but I made some excuse about looking for a book I wanted to read some time . I sat down at the kitchen table and watched jen putting stuff away in the kitchen cupboards as she reached up her tight skirt rode up her sexy nylon legs and her

breasts pushed out against her tight top , because I had not finished my wank it was all I could do to stop myself getting my cock there and then and wanking over what I could

See in front of me. The next day I got up as if to go to work with a massive horn as I still had not had any time to have a wank , I gave my young wife a kiss and said see u later and went out the door. I parked the car down the road and for the next few hours looked at the horny pictures of my young wife dressed up in her sheer black ff nylons and horny underwear I wanted to wank so desperately but there were to many people around so I thought better not the last thing I wanted was to get arrested, then it was time to go I pulled

just a few doors down from our house and got out of the car i walked up to harrys back door dead on the time he had told me and gave a soft tap , the door opened straight away and Harry put his finger to his lips as a sign not to say anything we then crept up the stairs and I went into the small bedroom as arranged and weighted, after a few minutes I could hear mumbling coming from the big bedroom they were in , I crept along the landing till I got to the room and the door had just been left open just a little bit but harry had placed a mirror on the wall so when u looked in u could see everything, I stood to one side and looked in at the mirror I could see jen sitting on the edge of the big bed with her sexy legs crossed wearing the sheer black ff nylons and the very high heels she had on the other time ,,she was also wearing a waspy suspender belt and a very small 1/4 cup bra all in black lace more to follow in a few moments

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Very good. The expectancy of next is a good cock stiffening read. More please.

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

More.....

Harry had already told me that he had said to jen that his friend use to be in the modeling game and would advise on the best poses to do and that was the excuse for him being there . As I looked in I could see his old friend sitting next to jen and he was saying it looks much better if u can get your nipples to stand out a bit the camera picks them out better , he then told her to pinch them as she did this they became erect a bit but he said no do it like this it will work better and started to gently circle around her nipples with his fingers then he cup't her breasts in his old hands and carried on playing with her nipples at the same time , her nipples were now standing out fully erect and she had a glazed look in her eyes he then posed her pushing her breasts out and placed her hands under them and placed her legs slightly apart then stood back as harry took the picture . I was by now rubbing my swollen cock in my trousers as I watched these dirty old men playing with my young wife . After a few more pics like that the old guy got on the bed and again posed my wife this time he got her laying back against the headboard and again played

With her erect nipples to make them stand out this time he spread her stocking legs wide and as he did this deliberately touched her across her swollen cunt lips but made it look like an accident , I could see by jens clit sticking out that she was already aroused , they took a few more pictures like this then harry and his friend said would u like to try something a bit more risky , jen could hardly speak but just noded with that they got her to move back to the edge of the bed harrys friend moved jens legs apart and from under the bed produced a vibrator they told her she could just pretend to put it into her and placed it in her hand, she put it just by her slit and leaned back on one arm but harrys friend said it would look better if she moved it over a bit and took her hand with the vibrator and placed it near her swollen clit. By now I had my hard cock In my hand and was slowly wanking it as I didn't want to cum yet I wanted it to last forever . As I looked on I could see jen start to get the vibrator nearer and nearer to her swollen clit as harry took more pictures then it happened she couldn't stop herself she slipped the vibrator all the way in and started to give out low moans as she pulled it out and in and rubbing her clit with it , harrys friend dropped down straight away on his knees and started licking all around jens slit as she spread her sheer black nylon legs as wide as she could .this was such a horny dirty site seeing these old men playing with jen like this more to follow if any interest

By *ench88Woman  over a year ago

lymington

Mooòoore

More please. ....has me rock hard here

By *iplzMan  over a year ago

felixstowe

More please, so horny.

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

More

By *rads1972Man  over a year ago

Dungannon

Great story

Such a horny scenario, more pls

By *herrygrayCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Great story....

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 09:43:01]

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Definitely more please

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

This had got me so horny x

harrow

"This had got me so horny x"

me too, dont stop now x

Please don't stop

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Really great. Please. Moore.

newport

yes please more mmmmm

Harry seeing his friend licking jen immediately stops taking photos and places the camera on its tripod and sets it to video mode , he then kneels on the bed by jens head and has undone his trousers to reveal a

very very large cock , jen is moaning more now and as her head turns sideways he pushes his large cock towards her opening wet mouth and gradually feeds his cock into it , i am watching all this and am so so turned on its unbelievable that jen is letting this happen with these two dirty old men and is totally abandon more soon

newport

mmmmmmmmmmm

doncaster

Great story . More please

More please

Jen was now taking harrys big cock into her hot wet mouth and not only that when he was

pulling it out she was starting to lick it up and down his shaft as well , Harrys friend had stopped licking jens swollen clit and had taken his trousers off and was now sliding his big veiny cock into her wet slit as he pushed she spread her sheer stocking legs wider and every now and then he would pull it out and rub it over her sheer black ff nylons then he would push it back in, jen now was pushing her hips up to meet his trusts in motion with him, both old men now had total control over my young wife as she gave in to her lustfull feelings after a bit they positioned her onto her knees and Harry got under jen and placed his big cock into her slit and pushed it all the way in his old friend had got behind jen and was feeding his cock into her arse , it did take a bit of pushing but she was so wet in gradually started to go in and the old men built up a rhythm jen started to move in time with them groaning out loud as they both fucked her in both hols

Where is Jen now ?

Why

"Why"

Like to meet up with her !!!

Very nice!

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Excellent stuff more please x

More please

I was thinking of joining in as my cock was about to explode watching these old men playing with jen ,harry had just got up from under jen as i just came around the side of the door, harry looked up and waved me to go back so I turned back to were I was his friend carried on fucking jen and Harry came around the door and whisperd into my ear not this time it might b better if u give it a bit more time before u join in , maybe next time give her time to tell u whats happend .Harry return to carry on with his old friend and my young wife jen when I looked again jen was on her knees sucking both the old mens large cocks ,then they layed her on her side and Harrys friend entered her from behind and Harry put his big cock in from the front as they fuck't her harry was playing with her nipples and french kissing her and I could see jen was kissing him back with real gusto there tougs entwined linking and sucking as they all fuck't in rhythm all of a sudden they all started to cum jen being the first which seemed to make the old men cum to ,as I looked at this I came in my hand .I moved away from the door and crept downstairs and let myself out, I walked to were I had left the car and sat there thinking about what I had just witnessed my prim but feminine wife acting like a slut with two dirty old men ,I weighted for around an hour before I drove into our drive and went indoors jen was sitting down in the kitchen with a cup of tea , she looked so normal not a trace of what she had been upto , I said how have u been today and she replied fine just the usual stuff tidying things , she had changed into some normal clothing and I new right then she was not going to say anything. I next saw harry an hour later and said why did u say not to come in for ,he said he had an idea and he said he had told jen that if she agreed to doing a photo shoot for his mates at the camera club he wouldn't say anything to me about what had happened , then he turned to me and said if I didn't agree he would tell jen that I new all along about it all .I left harry not knowing what to do but at the same time wondering what it would b like to see what jen would do and act more to follow if any interest

Write the next bit now lol

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

More please

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Great stuff

Brilliant need more

More please

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Very hot more please

Mote more more

newport

more please

Fantastic. Keep it going.

A few days went past till I saw harry again and he told me jen had agreed to do the photo shoot , I could not believe she would do it but

he said to b honest I think she was keen to do

it, and he said I think she might have done it without me saying I would tell u about what happened . After a couple of days harry told me to come to this small hall in a village at 8.oclock on a Wednesday night .All the time this was happening jen carried on as if nothing was going on and was acting normal you would never have nown .On the Tuesday jen told me she would b visiting an old girlfriend and would probably b home late and not to worry so it looked like she was definitely going through with it after all , the more I thought about it the more horny I got till I realised I wanted it to happen , on Tuesday early evening jen gave me a peck on the cheek and said don't stay up I will probably b late and off she drove I left at 7.30 and got to this small village hall right on time , Harry was standing by the door when I arrived and showed me into to a small room next to the main small hall , looking across the hall I could see another small door witch harry said jen was in and getting changed , there we're ten men altogether including harry , in the middle of the small hall they had placed a big mattress with loads of big cushions all around it and there was some very soft lighting over the top of the mattress, I would say all the men were old like harry all in there middle sixtys or older . Harry told me to stay we're I was until he gave me a sign to come out ,after a bit longer some very soft background music was playing and when I looked I saw jen come out of the small room opposite mine . Omg what a horny site she looked she was wearing a tight black leather corset that had no bra just some leather ties that went around each breast and did up around her neck that made her tits bulge out and her nipples , she had on very sheer black ff silk stockings and 6ins high heels . As she walked towards the mattress all the old guys were rubbing themselves and touching her as she went by some of these dirty old men were practicly drooling more to follow if any interest

carry on my friend !! loving it !!

doncaster

Oh yes . Please go on

Oh yes please

newport

yes please

[Removed by poster at 27/05/14 17:26:26]

Great story keep going

By *allyianCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

love to hear more of this story

Cracking read

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

More please

When jen got to the mattress 4 of the old men help to lay her down onto it and had a good feel as they did , all the old men had cameras and as some posed jen others were taking pictures . I could see jen now was turned on

By the way she started to spread her horny stocking legs . After a bit I noticed some of the old men had taken there clothes off ,As my young wife got more horny the ones that had taken there clothing off moved around.jen and the others went to the back and did the same , soon all the old men were all naked and had gathered around jen

newport

when are you going to join in bud

More will follow soon and u all may be surprised at what happens

More more more

By *urplerain69Couple  over a year ago

Builth Wells

More please love the story.

"More please love the story. "

yes have to agree quite horny

It was then that I noticed something different about them then I noticed what it was they we're all wearing masks , one of the old men had managed to get under my young wife and had placed his big cock against her opening slit he was wiping his big cock against her protruding clit and she was moaning out loud but then he placed it to were her arse was and pushed ,It slipped in easy , then another old guy placed his cock into my wife's cunt lips and pushed his old veiny big cock all the way in , with that my wife's stocking legs we're spread completely , there were two old men trying to fit there cocks in her hot wet mouth and some men standing around watching and wanking , there was a few rubbing there cocks on her silk stockings and she had a cock in each hand , it was the most horny site to see , after a bit harry came into me and said if u want to join the fun put that mask on pointing to a mask on the table I asked him about the masks and he told me some of the old men we're well nown and wanted to remain anonymous . After I put my mask on and placed my clothes on a chair in the corner I followed harry into the hall . As I looked at my horny wife she seemed like a different girl not the prim girl I new

Please keep going I'm mid stroke now

Harry lead me towards my wife and the old guy fucking my wife had cum and was just getting up , I nelt down and placed my rock hard cock against her wet slit and pushed , it slipped in very easily because of the old mans cum that was still in my wife it felt so amazing fucking her like this as I pushed in and out I watched the other old men being suck't off by my sexy wife and her hands wanking there big cocks , I didn't last long because of this horny site before me and as I pulled out was soon replaced by someone else , there we're old men Cumming all over my young wife now hot spunk all over her body .Harry said it will b finishing soon and it's better to leave now and he will chat to me tomorrow . I left and got home before jen arrived later on , she said I didn't think u would b still up but I told her I wanted to make sure she got home ok , I then asked her how was her friend she said she's fine and they had a good chat and now im off to have a shower she said , after her shower I tried it on as I was still horny after what I had seen that night but again she said maybe another night as she was very tired , I then went downstairs and satisfied myself with a wank over her pictures again . The next day harry phoned me and said it will look bad for me if I now say anything to jen and he said she will wonder why I didn't say anything before all this happened , I again was not sure whether to say anything or not .A few days went by and I came home one evening after work and found a note from jen saying she was so sorry but that she had to get away and that she just didn't think things we're right for her and please forgive her. I could not believe what was happening and went straight around to harrys he told me that jen had said she couldn't live the way she had been before and that she had turned a corner in her life and wanted more of the lustfull feelings she had felt and it had awakened feelings in her that she could not suppress , he then told me all the old men had put money in and had put her up in a flat and all she had to do was look after them all when they want and a lot of times would intale two or more at a time ,he then said he was sorry but she had jumped at the chance .That was a year ago and as far

as I know she is enjoying her life .So be careful what u wish for

Hope to do a new story soon

Mmmm can't wait to hear the next story. Excellently written.

Thak u for nice comment My other story is late night phone call

Sorry late night phone

Great story keep them coming

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Loved reading the installments....a bit different and involved the more mature guys and a lady who loves being with them...keep them cumming!!!

Thank you all for your kind comments

This has been a great erotic story! Sad that it ended the way it did.

Thank u for your comment

By *herrygrayCouple  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"This has been a great erotic story! Sad that it ended the way it did."

The ending contains a great lesson. Secrets and lies kill relationships. Openness and honesty nurtures

"This has been a great erotic story! Sad that it ended the way it did.

The ending contains a great lesson. Secrets and lies kill relationships. Openness and honesty nurtures "

Many thanks to all that left comments

Once again thanks to u all

Once again thanks to everyone

For people that requested it

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Very horny

By *piceylifeMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Brilliant story and very well told

Thanks

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

fantastic story. love to find young couple who want to be treated like this!!

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

A question that might have been asked already,but what are FF stockings?

Johnoxo

Ps. A very different story from the usual on here. Thank you for telling it

Fully fashion stockings are very sheer nylons with reinforced heels and often have seams up the back and are quite expensive, glad you like my stories

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Go on please

Im not sure why it says I have left the site but of course i haven't

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Please