FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Whore Kneels

A Whore Kneels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordweaver2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Part two of A Whore Awakens (also on the forums)

Georgie awoke to a darken room. It took her a few moments to recall everything that happened. She was lying in a bed much larger than her own; the sheets felt wonderfully soft against her bare skin… She froze trying to put it all back together, the party, Nick, the desk, his cock inside her and then the amazing sensations. She blushed as she remembered the things she had said. She was now naked, her pussy ached slightly but not in a bad way. As she lay there remembering her first encounter with Nick her fingers drifted slowly over her soft warm skin. Under the sheets one hand slowly cupped her breasts and teased her nipples whilst the other slid slowly down to stroke her pussy. She slipped one finger inside and found her clit, teasing it gently.

She lay there in the dark room, on someone else’s bed, in someone else’s house and played with herself. She felt hotter and hornier than she had every felt before and her pussy ached for relief. Just as she was about to cum the door of the room opened and in walked Nick. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. She tried to move her hands away from where she had been playing with herself but Nick noticed and smiled.

“I was coming to check you were okay but I guess that is obvious. You are a horny little slut aren’t you…?” She blushed and stared at him. Nick decided to see how far she would go with this side of herself that she had just discovered.

“When I ask you a question Georgie I expect an answer…”

“Yes…” She whispered.

“Yes what?” Nick pushed.

“Yes I am a horny little slut…” Even as she said those words Georgie felt a rush of heat to her pussy. It excited her to be revealing this to him. Other than the insanely hot sex last night he was a total stranger and yet she seemed to instantly trust him and want to open up to him.

“Very good slut… I am glad to hear you admit that.”

Nick slowly pulled the sheets back revealing her naked and flushed body. She was warm and horny, her skin covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she watched Nick’s hand slowly descend to stroke over her legs. She shivered at the firm strong hands that slid up past her knee. His fingers tightened around her thigh and he reached over to spread her long slim legs wider. “Now slut… Show me what you were doing before I walked in.”

She looked into her eyes and relaxed, feeling the strength behind those eyes as her hands moved slowly down to her wet, shaven pussy. She spread the lips with one hand whilst the other teased her clit. A small gasp escaped her lips but Nick’s eyes never left hers. The eye contact made every sensation electric, she stared up at him, her hands almost moving without thought as she teased and played, her breathing coming quicker as Nick squeezed her warm flesh. Just as she was about to cum she watched Nick reach out and take her hands halting her.

She lay there, frustrated, burning with need as he stood and stripped off his clothes. He moved to the bed and she looked him over. Early thirties, not badly built with his thick hard cock jutting away from his body.

“Reach out and touch my cock slut…”

She hesitantly stretched out her fingers and stroked along his shaft whilst Nick looked down at her, unconsciously she licked her lips as she gripped his shaft and stroked the length. A soft sigh escaped Nick’s lips as her delicate fingers explored the length of his cock. He moved to kneel on the bed next to her and grabbed a handful of her hair, tilting her face towards his shaft.

“Taste my cock slut…”

Guided by his hand on her hair she moved her head towards his cock, there was little hesitation this time as she opened her mouth. Her tongue flickering out to taste the head and the precum there. Opening her mouth wider she swallowed the head of his cock. As she did so Nick gripped her head with both hands and pushed his cock deeper. She gagged and convulsed on the bed and he eased up a bit before insistently pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

She struggled and worked hard, her breathing panicked before she calmed and began to work her tongue and moth around his cock swallowing it down. Nick grinned, she was a natural and took his cock deeper into her mouth then a lot of his girlfriends had been able to. He kept hold of her hair as he slowly fucked her mouth. Her hands drifted up to stroke and caress his cock as he fucked her mouth. He looked down at this amazing slut sucking his cock and she looked up at him. That eye contact and lust that he saw in her eyes sent him over the edge and he exploded in her mouth.

Normally he would have expected her to choke but she swallowed hard and fast, taking every bit of his cum that flooded her mouth and there was a lot. Finally spent he flopped down on the bed beside her and took her into his arms. “Well done slut. You swallowed all of that; you are a natural cock sucker.”

She preened at the praise and curled her soft warm body up against him. His arms slowly stroking over her skin as her hand continued to play with his semi hard cock. She thought back to all she had read. It had been good but the reality was even better. She stroked the length of his shaft, watching as it slowly grew back to hardness in her hand. She wanted to feel it inside her again. It had felt so good last night, to be filled and fucked with his powerful cock.

She leaned in close to him… “Please will you have sex with me again?” She was hesitant and unsure and even as she said it she felt his cock throb in her fingers.

“If you want my cock inside you then you are going to have to learn to ask properly slut. You need to address me as Sir and I want you to beg for my cock in your pussy… Try it again…”

“Please Sir… I want to feel your cock in my pussy… Please fuck me… I want to be your slut…”

At that last Nick could certainly hold back no longer and rolled onto one elbow. He raised himself above her and slid his arms under her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders. He ran his tongue along the length of her slit making her cry out. Lowering her down slightly he lined his cock up with her wet slit and slowly slid himself inside her. As he entered her she came. Almost instantly, so horny from her playing and sucking his cock that just the feel of it splitting her open made her cum shuddering against him.

He gave her a second then with her calves on his shoulders he began to slide in and out of her wet pussy. She cried out every time he thrust deep inside her. “Oh god, I am your slut Sir…” She gripped his arms braced either side of her as he drove his cock inside her. He bent her in half and hammered her down into the bed over and over. He looked down to see his slick cock splitting her open and groaned. Leaning down and marvelling at how flexible she was he wrapped his lips then teeth around her nipple making her gasp as he drilled her. She came again and again. Crying out, begging him not to stop to fuck her…

Nick was approaching his peak now and reached up one arm under her head to grab a handful of her hair. Lifting her head and looking into the sex-crazed eyes of his new slut he rammed his cock as deep as he could and filled her tight pussy with his cum. He thrust hard and deep, pumping his cum as deep inside her stretched hole as he could before sliding out of her. She let out a little cry of disappointment as he left her but he slid up, grabbing a handful of her hair he pressed his cock to her lips.

“I expect my slut to clean my cock after sex…” She greedily opened her mouth and swallowed his cock down, sucking and licking their mixed juices off his cock.

Nick moved to the edge of the bed and pulled her with him. “Kneel for me slut and I will make you truly my submissive slut.”

Georgie smiled up at him, traces of his cum still being licked off her lips as she moved from the bed to kneel demurely at his feet. It was a beginning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Nice start roll on the next part

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oo can't wait to read more

Mrs

Carlisle

"Oo can't wait to read more

Mrs "

Thank You!

More soon!

Amazing cant wait for part 3 x

Carlisle

Got to decide what he is going tondo with his new toy in part 3!

"Got to decide what he is going tondo with his new toy in part 3!"

Can't wait to see what he does with his toy :P

» Add a new message to this topic