FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Tube

The Tube

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was traveling along the tube quietly on tuesday morning just like any other morning with the rush of people coming and going. When I notices a smartly dressed woman auburn sholder length hair queitly standing near me in a like power stance with her legs parted slightly greater than usual to compensate for the movement of the train. I return to reading my paper not thinking any more about her.

From my seat I could see her being suffled towards me to a point where there she was standing there in front of me.I looked up from my paper to catch her lovely green eyes and with a cheeky smile I offered her my seat but she declined.

Next stop was called on the tanoy system and even more people came onboard pushing this atractive woman even closer towards me. I couldn't help myself she looked lovely she smelt so sexy with the slight rocking of the train and my paper in hand it was rubbing against her stocking clad thigh... I sheepishly looked up to catch her eye to which she smiled seductively and winked at me. My heart pounding in my chest with this sexy lady in front of me what should I do push my luck and touch her thigh with my hand but the train was so full would anyone see me, would she stop me touching her....so many thoughts ran through my mind then I heard a call over the tanoy system next stop....with that her thigh brushed passed my hand and she whispered to me bye see you again...soon xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please sounds great

More more more love it .

I would have got off and followed her

More love the suspence