FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meeting

First meeting

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had been chatting on fabs for a while and still I wasn't convinced that you were genuine or not. You did send some pics of body parts but they could have been anyones and you refused to give out your number point blank. Anyway I always gave you the benefit of the doubt until oneday you surprised me and said that you would meet up. You said it will just be for a coffee at your place. I said that would be great. You gave me your address and the time. The morning of the meeting arrived, I showered and shaved myself, a nice smooth cock and balls always felt nice even though I knew this was a social meet. I also made a conscious effort that I was going to be a perfect gentleman to behave and be respectful at all times.

I was as nervous as fuck as I drove to your place and parked away from your place to be discrete. I knocked at your door and was greeted by an attractive lady dressed casually in a skirt and blouse. Hello, can I help you. Hi I replied, are you chrissy? She's out I'm afraid, I'm her flatmate. Oh, she sensed my disappointment, I don't think she will be long, why don't you come in and wait. I'll make you a coffee. I was shown into your lounge and sat down. How do you know Chrissy then? I wasn't sure how to reply so I just said we got chatting through Facebook saying we had friends in common. I think that satisfied her curiosity. She brought the coffee in, handed me my coffee and sat down in the armchair opposite me. I had a strange feeling about this lady sat in front of me but I thought she must be telling the truth. We sat talking a while but I couldn't take my eyes of you, you had a strange confident presence that I couldn't put my finger on. The more we chatted the more I started to lust after you. As we chatted I took more notice of you, your hair which was brunette was up, emphasising your slender neck. You had a hint of make up on and you really were rather attractive. Your blouse was tight, showing of a lovely pair of breasts and your skirt was shortish in length which gave me a great view of your shapely legs. You were actually as you described yourself when we first started chatting so either your flatmate was a spitting image of you or you were playing games with me. I decided to act as if it was your friend I was chatting with so I remained respectful and a perfect gentleman at all times even when I realised you were trying to flirt with me with sexual innuendo and also by crossing and uncrossing your legs giving me quick flashes of your thighs and panties. I must admit I struggled to control myself and was getting harder and harder in my jeans. I now realised it was definitely you pretending to be someone else because all the time we had chatted you never mentioned you lived with someone and you always loved your solitude. Just as I was going to confront you about this you stood up and said you needed the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes. You left the room and I was wondering what was going to happen next. After a few minutes I heard the click clack of heels on your wooden flooring and then the door opening. You stood in the doorway a vision of total sluttiness. You had 6 inch red cum fuck me heels on, black fishnet stockings, a tartan mini skirt so short I could see you had no panties on, a white silk blouse unbuttoned showing a black lace bra barely containing your ample bosom. In your hand you had some sort of whip and then I noticed the dog collar and lead around your neck. I've been a very naughty girl and you must punish me first. Oh my fucking god I thought to myself, I've died and I've gone to heaven. Do whatever you want to me Sir. I walked over to you, I'm not sure you can be forgiven you dirty fucking whore for leading me on like that but I'm sure I can find suitable punishment for you bitch. I picked the dog lead up and shouted at you, on all fours bitch. You obeyed immediately. Your peachy arse was now exposed. I yearned to fuck it right there and then but I needed to give you what you desired. I took the whip and lashed it across your arse. You let out a whimper, shut the fuck up slag. I whipped you again and again. You took every stroke of the whipping without uttering a sound. Good girl I said and bent down to kiss your red raw arse, the first sexual contact I had with you and I fucking wanted more but I had to control myself. Right then bitch, I took the lead again and began to walk you around your lounge. Right then slut I think my cock needs servicing now. I stripped of completely naked, my aroused cock standing proud and dribbling precum. Kneel down slag and suck me off bitch. You took my cock deep in your mouth and began mouth wanking me. You disobedient slut, fucking look at me bitch. You have to keep eye contact with me bitch at all fucking times. You began deep throating me as I kept hold of your head pushing you down until you were gagging on my cock. I didn't want to give you the pleasure that you made me cum so I pulled your dirty whorish mouth away from my cock before I climaxed. I yanked on your lead to get you up and stood before you. Your hand automatically went for my cock but I slapped it away, fuck off bitch you don't deserve that yet. I ripped open your blouse and roughly tore off your bra exposing your magnificent breasts, your nipples erect demanding to be sucked. I grabbed each nipple and forcibly dragged you around your room. I could see the pain etched in your face and I was inwordly impressed by how much pain you were enduring. My cock was now like a rod of steel, this was the most arousing situation I have ever been in. I wanted to use and abuse your dirty slut pussy now and demanded to know where you kept your toys. I don't have any toys Sir, fuck off you lying fucking bitch, a dirty little ho like yourself will have lots of fucking toys, bend over slag. I'll fucking whip the living daylights out of you unless you tell me where you keep them. Again you insisted you never had any. I took the whip in my hand and gave you a couple of hard whacks, you yelped in pain then relented, the bedside draw by my bed. I threw you to the floor, dont fucking move bitch. I found your bedroom and your toys, a couple of vibrators and dildos and then the big one, a huge double ended one. Back in your lounge I dragged you up from the floor and threw you onto the armchair. I spread eagled you, one leg over each arm of the armchair. Your pussy now spread open in all its glory. I parted your lips and eased the dildo inside you and then gave your pussy the mother of all fuckings, ramming it into you as hard and as fast as I could. I could sense you were just about to orgasm so I withdrew the dildo, you fucking mean bastard, you knew I was just going to cum. Well bitch, you needed to be punished. I wanted my pleasure now so I got down between your legs and feasted myself on your juicy pussy. Fucking hell you tasted so sweet. My tongue worked its way deep inside you until I felt the first spasm and then you gushed, fucking squirting like a fountain, soaking my face with your love juice. I needed to fuck you now, to mix my spunk with your juices. I pulled you up and turned you over until you were on all fours. I positioned myself behind you and rammed my cock deep inside you. Take this you dirty fucking whore, I fucked you hard and fast, pulling your hair with one hand and my other hand squeezing and pulling on your hanging tits. I fucked your pussy so hard, my balls slapping hard against your arse until I exploded deep inside you. I collapsed on top of you completely fucked out as the last of my cum drained out into you. You turned your head and we kissed, a deep passionate kiss which seemed strange after all the abuse I had been giving you, there was a lot of real passion in that kiss......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic