FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi sex fun couple

bi sex fun couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyboy46 OP   Man  over a year ago

heatons

My first attempt at a story but hope you like.

As a late forties balding chubby guy with an average size cock I think I have hit my mid life crisis and want to experiment and fund more fun in life so I joined fab to find out what is out there. Looking at profiles and reading the forums I began to have a fantasy of meeting a bi couple and playing with both. Being fairly inexperienced my messages were either deleted or just not read. I visited a gay sauna and found I enjoyed sucking cock but didn't really just want to go guy on guy. So I persisted and eventually got the reply I was looking for. I will call them Jane and John. Apparently John had been like me and got together with have thru fab and as their relationship progressed he had admitted this to her and they had tried and loved it and now chatted to guys who wanted to go down the same path. So after a few weeks of chatting and fantasising they finally suggested a meet at their house one evening. Well I was nervous horny and excited. I pulled up outside their house and they both came to the door to greet me. Jane was a lovely curvy lady large boobs under a crisp white blouse and with lovely legs protruding from a knee length skirt. John just in jeans and a tea shirt. After a welcoming hug from both we went into the lounge and sat down. Jane next to me while John fixed some drinks. He then sat opposite as we chatted. General stuff initially but then the talk turned to sex and fantasies. At this point Jane started rubbing the front of my trousers getting me very hard. I looked at John and he smiled and said its ok its what we all want and don't worry we will be gentle with you as its your first time so do as you wish but nice and slow. Well I had been staring at those boobs all evening so I leaned over to kiss Jane and undo the buttons on her blouse at the same time. No bra and a fantastic big pair popped out with the nipples very hard. John says relax and enjoy get her properly in the mood. Well off came the blouse completely and I felt those boobs and let one hand wander down to the skirt. John joined me sucking on her nipples and said aren't they fantastic. Mmm I said. Then he said feel her pussy. So I put my hand up her skirt and found no knickers but a very wet pussy. I stroked it and inserted a finger boy was she hot and wet. John stood up and took off his jeans and tee shirt his cock hard and long. He then put it in James mouth as I sucked and fingers. This ws such s turn on to watch her suck his cock. She took it out of her mouth and said lick his balks and ass as I suck him. Well try and stop me. All nerves gone now I reached up and started to play with him and lick him. My fingers still on her pussy and she was obviously getting more turned on.

If you want me to continue I will xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jgoofyCouple  over a year ago

worthing

Please do sounds great

heatons

So im licking away still fully dressed and she takes his cock and turns him to face me. Go on she says suck his cock . So I lean forward and touch the end with my tongue . He is leaking and I lick it and it tastes good so I move my mouth down his shaft oh it feels good in my mouth throbbing a little and still leaking a bit of pre cum. I put my hand around it and start to suck back and forth oh this is good . I feel hands at my belt and I know she is going for my cock and I feel so good. She pulls my trousers down and takes my cock in her mouth. It feels so good and I try to repeat what she is doing to me on him as ut must be how he likes it. She slips a finger in my ass so I di the sane to him. He can see everything that us going on and is so turned on I feel his cock twitch in my mouth. I know he is close to cuming and im not going to stop I want my first mouthful right here right now and im rewarded a minute later with a jet of hot cum splashing in my mouth followed by two more. Don't swallow she shouted so I keep it rolling around my mouth as she gets uo and gives me a fantastic kiss as we share the cum. Fuck im in heaven and we only just started

More?

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Really good storey. What happened next ?

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

More !

By *oungcurious89Man  over a year ago

briidgwater

I was completely straight before i joined fab and now i have explored a bit of my biside and would definatly want this to come true... Its such a turn on knowing that some women like a bit of guy on guy action ! Nice storey by the way

heatons

well Jane got really turned on swapping the cum back and forth she came as we kissed . Bloody hell I thought this is better than I imagined. While they both rested for a minute I quickly shed my clothes I was so turned on I was up for anything but I just had to mix her pussy juice with the cum in my mouth and parted her legs and dived my tongue into her pussy. It was heaven. She was so wet and tasty alternately licking and sucking at her clit as my fingers slid in and out of her. My other hand squeezing those beautiful bounteous breasts. I was engrossed completely and she was moaning and cuming on my tongue . Suddenly I felt a tongue licking my ass. I jumped but soon relaxed and continued licking and playing . Then I felt something very cold and John said relax im going to open you up . His finger covered in lube worked round then in my tight asshole. Well aren't you tight he said. I said well that's because im a virgin but im ready and continued playing with Jane,s pussy. Ok nice and slow he says you've git me all hard again watching you pleasure Jane so now its your turn. And with that I felt something hard push against my ass. My god he is going to fuck me I thought and I tensed as I felt his cock pushing in. Relax and enjoy he said. Continue what you are doing and slowly he fed his cock in my ass. God it felt strange but good strange. When I felt his hips against my cheeks I knew he was all the way in. Fighting the urge to push it out it told him how good it felt. He started to stroke in and out if me slowly. What a feeling unlike any other. Faster I said to him just concentrating on the pleasure. As he increased his pace Jane moved from under me turned round unto a 69 so I could still lick her as she teased my cock with her tongue. Fuck thus is so good I thought . He ramoed up the pace and she swallowed my cock and I thought I was going to burst the pleasure was so extreme. Cum in my ass I say I want to feel it. Then I felt it one spurt then a second and a third sloshing deep into my ass just how I hoped it would feel so fucking good. As he withdrew she was there licking the cum out if my ass and this tipped me over and I came all over her tits beneath me. Wow I said that was incredible. John said that's just to start. Lets have a drink mixed with the cum off jane's tits then continue in a bit

More if U want it

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes please. Soooo horny.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More as this is what i want but need to be blindfolded an used

Great story

heatons

After a drink and a chat and getting a little bolder now I said right it is our turn to please Jane and was she ready for it. Pussy was still wet but as yet unused do I bent her over the settee arm and lucked and fingered her pyssy as she sucked John. As she was coming again John said go on fuck her pussy so I slid my hard cock into her and boy was she wet . As I fucked she moaned and sighed on johns cock and he was loving every minute. I was getting faster and faster slamming against her ass getting ready to cum when John shouted stop. I stopped a but puzzled but then he said lie on the floor. So I did cock hard in the air as Jane lowered herself on to it. Mmm her big tits right in front of me nipples so hard and lussy so wet. Then I felt John pushing his cock in her ass. Omg a do it felt so weird so tight but so good. We got a rythym going and she was ecstatic cuming againg and again until we both came hard and filled get holes what an experience . She lifted up and moved up me til her holes were over my mouth and started dripoing a cum cocktail into me. Hold and share she said but I couldn't resist swilling it round in my mouth . Then she said share and I shared with both of them. So horny I was hard again in minutes. Now she said let John ride your cock as I sit on your face

More boys and girls?

Definitely x

Great story !!! Keep it going

Yes please! Is this a true story?

I was straight before i joined fab aswell. Know i love bi mmf

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter

By *its n ballsCouple  over a year ago

Close to A55 in our own bubble

heatons

So John eased himself on my hard cock Mmm it felt good nice and lubed and tight and rode me slowly as she lowered her cunt on my face facing him so she could wank his cock as I lucked her pussy, still with cum dripoing out of it. Boy it tasted so good and she flooded my face as she came on my tongue . He picked up the pace and I knew that I was going to cum and as the pressure built his anus tightened around my cock and I could feel his cum splashing over both of us. She leaned further forward to lick my cock and lick up the cum on my stomach. I could hold on no linger and shot deep in his ass totally satisfied . He lifted off and we both licked at the dripping cum and again I licked and sucked his now limp cock just thinking about what had happened. I had eaten pussy while my ass was fucked I had sucked a cock to completion I had fucked Jane and filled her pussy at the sane time as she was dped and licked up all the mess then fucked johns ass while lucking her pussy. What a fantastic night how the time had flown but I knew right then that I wanted to do it all again and again with these two. We sat and chatted for a while and John said was that what you wanted and I said more than I had hoped for and if you are both willing I would love to do it all again. Jane said that for a beginner you certainly got the hang of it straight away and I for one would live to have you again and John agreed . And so I left at that point certain it would happen again and next time no nerves at all.

Thank you for reading my story I know its long but its what I imagine and im not a fuck and go kind of guy. I'm still a late forties balding hairy chubby guy who would love to be invited by a couple to live out this story but I guess it will remain a fantasy unless any of you know different if course. Rick xxx

By *aturelover80Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Great story..

Would be lucky to find a couple that enjoy all that..or group. .bi orgy...heaven

By *hil ClairCouple  over a year ago

north shields

Made it all up!!

heatons

"Made it all up!!"
yes great imagination don't you think !!

heatons

No takers then lol . Well one day it will happen

Wow great story. Loved it. Now to find a willing couple!!

Fantastic story! Hope it comes true for you!

heatons

"Fantastic story! Hope it comes true for you!"
thank you I hope it does too xx

heatons

Guess I made my first story too long and few have read. Maybe make next one shorter and less intense

Great story I'd love to do the same if I could find a couple that were up for all that got me well hard mmmmm

heatons

"Great story I'd love to do the same if I could find a couple that were up for all that got me well hard mmmmm "

heatons

Might finally be coming TRUE got a meet coming Tues night will let U all know

By *oby BestMan  over a year ago

the shires

Good luck Tuesday !

True or not, still a great read. Got me hard anyway

heatons

"True or not, still a great read. Got me hard anyway "
Ty for the comments.

Did it come true ?

heatons

"Did it come true ?"

No was supposed to happen last week but they cried off with a family emergency but do want to reschedule soon

heatons

this is now going to come TRUE

heatons

Hope it worked out for you I notice a lot of cpls and single ladies like so why not pick a guy or two guys close to you and make it happen. Stoke on trent her if anyone wants to try lol

heatons

Well it actually happened recently although not quite like the story but great fun

» Add a new message to this topic