FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > is this you

is this you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *panker53 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

my slave

Samantha arrived promptly at 9 am dressed in her maids outfit to be my cleaner and slave for the day to do everything the master of the house demanded .

She was introduced to the master of the house and ordered to remove her panties.

Samantha protested at this so I grabbed her and forced over the chair arm and her panties were ripped off and her bare bum spanked

She was told that disobedience was not an option and would not be tolerated .

Samantha was shocked and with a tear in her eye she stood up and said sorry sir.

Given her first instruction samantha went into the kitchen to wash up and make sir a cup of coffee

When samantha returned with sirs coffee she almost dropped it as I was sat naked in my chair stroking my cock.

She was told where to put the coffee and ordered to take over and stroke sirs cock and balls

Very nervously samantha reached out her hand and took hold of her new masters cock and slowly stroke it up and down and then put her other hand around his balls and stroked both together listening to her master cal her a slut and start to moan as his pleasure increased she continued until she felt his pre-cum leak out of his cock and she was ordered to stop and go upstairs and clean the masters bedroom and change the bed sheets

Very nervously samantha went upstairs and located the masters bedroom

She was shocked to find a dressing table full of vibrators and handcuffs and nipple clamps and attached to the bed posts were straps that she could only guess were restraints of some kind

Now she wondered what she had agreed to and what might happen to her here

She found the clean white sheets and made the bed up and turned to leave to find sir stood at the door with his cock hard in his hand

He told her to stand still and came closer and walked round her then he touched her face gently telling her not to be afraid but this only made her more nervous

He ordered her to kneel and play with his cock

Samantha hesitated and he ordered her again reminding her disobedienience was not an option

She obeyed and knelt in front of him stroking his cock and balls again he started to moan the he grabbed her hair and demanded she suck him

She had no choice but to open her mouth and take his cock

Samantha tried to suck his cock slowly so as not to make him cum as she wasn’t keen on the taste of guys cum but her was face fucking her and she was loosing control and could taste his pre cum as he fucked in and out of her mouth

Then just as suddenly her pulled her head away and said that was enough

He pulled her to her feet by her hair and ordered her to strip naked

Now she was in a panic

Here she was getting naked to be a sex slave for the rest of the day to a guy she hardly knew and wasn’t keen on and it was now happening for real and she had know idea what was in store for her

She very nervously started to undress too slowly for her master and was told to hurry up and then to stand with her hands on her head and legs parted

When she was as instructed he came closer and put his hands on her face then her shoulder and ran then round her back and onto her firm breasts and then he squeezed her nipples making her squeal in shock and pain. Then he moved his hands down her body and leaned forward and kissed her neck samantha shook nervously as he kissed her neck and his finger moved between her legs and onto her smooth shaven pussy

Very nice I am so pleased you shave he said to her. I like a shaved cunt on a woman then he licked his finger and shoved it straight into her pussy making her gasp with shock

Then he put it to his lips and licked it telling her that she tasted good to.

Then he ordered samantha to get onto the bed and lie on her back and make a star with her arms and legs

This she did very nervously and then felt her master secure her with the ties she had seen when she had made up the bed and knowing that from no she wouldn’t have any control till it was all over

Her master reached into a drawer under the dressing table and pulled out a blindfold that he forced over her head even though she tried to shake it of then he brought out a ball gag and inserted it into samantha’s mouth despite her stiffed cries of no

There she was totally helpless now not knowing what would be done to her before she was allowed to leave.

Suddenly samantha noticed that all was quiet and she was alone and blindfolded and unable to move this only made her wonder more and time seemed to stand still

What seemed like hours went by and samantha was alone but in real time it was prob only 30 mins then her master walked into the room and said are you ready to please me some more

All samantha could do was groan and nod her head in a yes gesture

She felt her new master get onto the bed and move closer to her she could feel his naked body against her and his hand stroked her face and then her breasts, then she felt his wet finger stroke her nipples and run circles round them then her grabbed then and pulled them with finger and thumb telling the helpless samantha she needed hard nipples to please sir

Samantha could only let out a stiffled cry because of the ball gag in her mouth

Then her master kissed her hard painful nipples and moved his fingers to her shaven pussy.

She could not stop him pushing a finger into her hole and work it in and out

She could also feel herself getting wet .her new master put his thumb on her clit at the same time as working 1 finger then 2 into her open cunt

Her master took his fingers out of her very wet hole and tweeked her hard nipples again and moved on the bed and said ok slut now its time

Samantha was panic stricken what did he mean its time. Time for what,

Samatha fels her master between her legs and then felt his hands on her hips and the tip of his cock at her pussy entrance rubbing on her swollen clit

Then without warning the cock was forced all the way in her pussy in 1 thrust making he cry into her gag

There you are slut that’s the way to please sir her master said laughingly as he started to thrust in and out of her.

Her master continued to fuck her and pull on her nipples till she felt his cock getting bigger inside her suddenly her master let out a loud groan and she felt his warm cum pump into her pussy

She was aware of her master moving then she felt his hands take of the ball gag but the relief didn’t last long as it was replaced by his cum covered cock and she was ordered to suck him clean.

Her master removed his cock and replaced the ball gag then announced laughing that it was lunch time but her would get his own and leave you comfortable till later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm very good so far

leeds

The afternoon

Time stood still for Samantha as her master had lunch and she remained on his bed still blindfolded and tied and gagged helpless with his cum leaking from her used pussy

She hoped it was hours that had passed but in real time it was only about 45 minutes

Then she heard her master re-apear. He entered the room and asked if she was ready for more fun and games, samantha couldn’t reply only let out a gagged moan more of terror than extasy..

Her master grabbed her nipples again and pulled them hard and twisted them till she could only scream into her gag.

You’re my slave and toy for the day and I shall make it a day to remember, for a slut like you he told her.

Next she heard a buzzing sound her master had selected a vibrator from the dressing table and he placed it on her nipples teasing them with it then he spread her pussy and placed it on her clit just letting it rest as he licked her neck and nipples sucking them into his mouth.

He removed the vibe from her clit and without warning brought his hand down and spanked her swelling sensitive pussy again making her scream into her gag in terror.

He spanked her again and then placed the vibe back onto her clit.

Samantha heard her master dissapear but she could still feel the vibe on her clit and the pleasure it was giving her was building

A few minutes passed an she heard her master coming back into the room and as she wondered what was going to happen to her she felt something very cold on being rubbed on her nipples and then her breasts becoming wet , she realized it was ice cubes and the cold was making her nipples hard and very sensitive.

The vibe was removed from her clit and replaced by an ice cube causing her to shudder then she felt her breasts being handled and before she could imagine what was going to happen a clothes peg was placed on each nipple causing excrusiating pain. samantha tried to struggle but her restraints held firm and her gag stiffled her screams.

She could feel the vibrator being put back against her pussy and rubbed up and down her lips. This lasted for a short time then it was pushed roughly into her waiting wet hole and the toy fucking started slowly at first then after a couple of minutes harder then slowly again then after about 10 minutes it stopped and attention was paid to her tits again and she felt pain and relief as the pegs were removed

Samantha heard another louder buzzing and felt another toy against her clit this lasted a short while then she felt it forced into her wet hole it was bigger than the first and even bigger than her masters cock stretching her.

This pussy tourture was making her so wet and bringing her closer to an orgasm she never thought she would have and her moans were getting louder and the fucking harder till she gushed for the very first time leaking out over the toy and her masters hand

You like that, don’t you slut said her master. Time for you to suck my cock again I think.

Unexpectidly samantha felt the restraints being untied and she was pulled into the sitting position. She imeadiatly raised her hands to remove the blindfold and gag but had them slapped away and her nipples twisted as punishment

I didn’t tell you to do anything did I slut her master barked at her

She shook her head in a no gesture

Her master reached round and undid her gag and removed it but before she could say anything or even do more than wet her lips his cock was thrust into her mouth causing her to gag again.

Suck it bitch I need it hard he barked and face fucked her again holding her head

You’re a good lil cock sucker bitch arnt you. Keep sucking and make me cum like the dirty slut you are should

He let go of her hair and stood there with samantha compelled to keep sucking and licking her masters cock and massaging his balls

Her head bobbing as her mouth took his cock

She started to gag as she tasted his pre-cum and was about to remove his cock so she didn’t have to taste his cum when her master grabbed her head again and forced her over his cock making he gag and choke

He let out a loud groan as his cock swelled and pumped his cum into her mouth. That’s it slut swallow it like a good slut drink my cum bitch. Samantha was left gagging and choking as she had to swallow some of the cum she didn’t like.

Samantha hoped that was going to be the end but she was very much mistaken as she was ordered back onto the bed this time face down and was tied again spread blindfolded but for the time being without the gag.

Ok slut her master said you can relax here for a while till I have had a cup of coffee she again heard buzzing and a vibe was placed against her pussy and them her master left the room again.

Samantha lay on the bed face down nerviously wondering what was in store for her when her master would return

She dint have to wait long before she heard her master come into the room and ask if she was ready

Yes she replied

Yes what slut. was barked out by her master

Yes sir

Her master came over and brought his hand down violently on her ass and she let out a shocked scream

Her master then roughly put the gag back in her mouth and went over to the dressing table for some toys

Samantha had no idea what was going to happen but she was aware of buzzing so her master must have had a vibrator

She suddenly felt her masters hands on her bum cheeks and her ass was roughly spread and she was finger fucked in pussy and ass by her master for maybe 5 minutes

Then she was suddenly spanked but couldn’t scream because of the gag

She felt her ass getting warm from the spanking then she felt the tip of a vibrator being put against her clit and also at the same time a finger was pushed deeply into her bum

The finger in her bum was replaced by 2 finger then 3 then a large cock shaped vibrator

Samantha felt as if the vibe was 2 foot long, it seemed to go right to her stomach

The toys were removed an she felt movement on the bed and then felt a body on the bed between her tie spread legs

Her master said laughingly. You will enjoy what is going to happen next slut because I know I will

With that she felt her masters cock being slapped on her ass cheeks and she could do nothing to escape

Suddenly she felt the tip of his cock push against her bum hole and she knew she was going to be truly violated

Suddenly her master pushed his whole weight on her and forced his cock right up her bum and held it there for a couple of minutes telling her a good slut like her must have had lots of cock in her ass

Samantha could only groan as her mouth was full of gag

Then slowly her master pulled out his cock and started to fuck her ass slowly at first then quicker and harder

He told her she was his cum dump and she would get his cum deep in her dirty slut’s ass soon

Her started to ram his cock up her ass and let out a groan ass he shot his warm spunk deep inside

When he had finished he slowly slid his cock out and leaned down and wispered into her ear

You will have more very soon slut very soon

Her master left her alone for a few minutes and came back dressed and undid her blindfold and gag and restraints and turned her over and sat her up on the bed

Right slut now go to the bathroom at the end of the corridor and soak in the bath I have prepared for you get your self clean and ready for this evening

You have 45 minutes in which to relax then be ready

Can't wait it read some more x

leeds

[Removed by poster at 22/06/14 13:15:34]

leeds

"Mmmm very good so far "

do any women have this fantasy so far

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Hot x

Great story xxx

Horny.

Horny.

leeds

The evening

Samantha laid in the hot bath soothing her abused pussy and arse and wondered what would be next and how much longer this already long day would last

There was a knock at the door and she heard her masters voice telling her that there was a clean set of clothes and instructions back in his room and she was to follow them completely and be ready for inspection in 10 minutes .

Samantha got dried and went back to her masters room and laid on the bed was a clean pressed french maids outfit with holdup stockings and apron and heels

She dressed quickly and turned and looked at her self in the mirror and was impressed at how stunning she looked

He master appeared and ordered her to stand still legs spread

He had a feel of her body thru the dress and pinched her nipples to make then stand out because she was not wearing a bra then he put his hand between her legs and inside the panties to check her pussy was clean shaved and wet

Samantha was relieved to have passed inspection but she still didn’t know what was in store for her

Ok slut down stairs are some friends of mine and you will serve them drinks and service them in any way they ask until my party is over and they leave. Is that clear. Yes sir samantha answered.

Her master lead samantha down the stairs into large room where his guests were waiting

Samantha had quick look round and counted what looked like 2 female and 3 guys 4 when she included her master

Her master introduced her as the pleasure maid for the evening and sent her into the kitchen to fetch every one a glass or white wine

Samantha went to the kitchen for the wine wondering what her master ment by pleasure maid

She returned a few minutes later with a tray of drinks and seved the ladies first

The women were both in there 30s samantha guessed a red head and a blonde and as she served the blonde she coudnot help notice that she was licking her lips and staring at samantha

Samantha moved round quickly to the men there was her master and a younger guy in his 20s she thought and 2 much older men maybe in there 50s

Samantha gave the wine to the younger guy and turned to give a glass to her master and the other 2 men and as she did she felt a hand on her bum

What a cheek she thought as she had her bum pinched by the young guy she turned to look at him as his hand moved away and he winked at her and continued to sip his wine

Samantha went back to get a tray of sandwiches and nibbles and again offered them to the guests

As samantha was going round the room she overheard her master talking to one of the older guys saying that his slave whore was up for anything

Samantha was suddenly apprihensive, was that what her master had ment by plasure toy was she going to be used by everyone in the room

She served more driks and food a to everyone and as she approached the older guy who she had heard with her master he suddenly unzipped his trousers and took out his cock and told her she should suck it

Samantha was shocked and turned to her master and was horrified when her nodded is head for her to proceed and suck this cock

Then she new without doubt she was going to be used as there plaything.

Samantha put down the tray of drinks she was carrying and took hold of the cock infront of her and stroked it a little feeling it get harder in her hand

Then she knelt down and took the tip of it in her mouth and slowly swallowed it infront of her master and his guests.

By *ara21xWoman  over a year ago

Dingwall

Mmmm can't wait for more x

Hmm love it, luck Samantha!

That the sort of party invite I'd like. lol

leeds

Samantha took all of the older guys cock in her mouth and started to suck like an expert sliding her mouth up and down his cock and then she started to massage his balls too

The guy started to moan and tell the others how good she was

Samantha felt a hand on her bum and felt fingers run over her panties but she kept a steady sucking on the cock in her mouth. She felt her panties being pulled to one side and then realised that the hand on her pussy was that of a female as she felt the long nails against he pussy lips

Before samantha could move or even protest the older guy gabbed her hair and pulled her hard onto his cock making her gag as he face fucked her till he groaned loud and shot his cum in her throat

He pulled out and samantha took a deep breath but before she could move she saw another cock in front of her face

She new she had to take it and suck it to please her master so without hesitation she swallowed it and started to suck and massage the guys balls as the fingers on her pussy found her clit

The cock in her mouth was bigger than the first and she struggled to take it all in but licked and sucked it like a whore

The finger on her clit slowly slid inside her now wet pussy and samantha wanted to let out a moan. Samantha’s moan’s were stiffled by the cock in her mouth as she bobbed her harder she could feel it swell, and the guys warm cum fill her mouth and she tried to swallow but there was so much it dripped out as she gagged.

That was 2 cocks sucked and samantha was hoping to enjoy the fingers of the woman playing with her pussy but she was presented with another cock this time she knew it was the younger guy

He just grabbed her hair and slapped his cock over her face before telling her to suck it

She took him into her mouth and sucked, working his cock in and out of her mouth and as she played with his balls she knew he wouldn’t last long so she sucked harder

Soon he was cursing that she was an awesome cock sucker and she was going to empty his balls soon

As she felt his cock swell she started to prepare to swallow another load of warm cum but at the very last second he pulled out and shot his cum over her face and hair telling her she now looked like a slut and laughed

Samantha was now nervous of what her master would do but before she could look say anything the finger in her pussy was removed and she was lifted to her feet to find herself facing the blonde female who was naked.

The blonde took hold of samanthas hand and placed it on her breast and then kissed samantha full on the lips and stared to lick the cum off her face and kiss deep and lingering and finger samanth at the same time telling samantha to please her

Samantha could not resist and played with the firm breasts in front of her and kiss this woman back.

Samantha was pulled down as the blonde laid on the floor and samanths head was pushed between the blondes legs for her to lick the shaved pussy samantha felt her panties being moved aside as she was on her knees licking this wet cunt under her

Sudenly she felt the tip of another cock againt her pussy but before samantha could say or do anything the cock was pushed right up inside her with one hard thust forcing samantha’s face into the spread pussy of the blonde

The guy n the room cheered and encouraged the there older guy to fuck samantha hard

Smanatha the guys thurst get harder and quicker as he pounded her wet pussy and forced her tounge into the blonde who was moaning and writhing in orgasm with samantha’s licking

Samantha braced herself frthe guy to cum in her pussy and the blonde woman moved but the redhead replaced her and insisted it was her turn so samantha had to start to lick the pussy of the red head as the older guy pulled his spent cock out of her cum filled pussy

The blonde then put her finger into samantha’s filled hole and took out the cum and licked her finger clean,then the blonde did it again and gave her cum covered finger to the red head to lick clean,this was done till samantha’s used hole was empty but as samantha felt the red head cum and gush over her face she felt a finger in her bum hole

Samantha had know idea who’s finger it was,but she was sure it was her master as she knew he liked to fuck her bum and she didn’t have to wait long, before the finger was replaced by a cock and with one thust and the words dirty slut she knew her master was fucking her bum in front of his guests

He fucked her hard and rough spanking her ass too untill he groaned and spunked deep in her bum

As her master pulled out of her cum filled bum he told samantha to give every guest a drink and then go to the bathroom get cleaned up and was to come back naked.

Dingwall

Really enjoying this story xx

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Oh my this is a very hot story and lucky Samantha wish that had been me

leeds

Samantha quickly washed herself all over and washed the cum from her bum before she returned to her master and his guests as ordered

When she returned to the room she noticed now everyone was naked and that the blonde and red head were sucking the cocks of the 2 older guys

Samantha also noticed that a bench looking table had been placed in the room and samantha was instructed to put on a blindfold and lie on it

Samantha had never seen anything like this before and very nervously sat on the edged of the table and her master guided her back till she was laud flat her head dropped of the edge and was supported by a padded cushion and he legs dangled down

As soon as she was in position her master put a velcrow strap around her head and a body strap over her waist and then her legs were pulled open and more straps placed on her ankles so that she was totally helpless and spread open for everyone to see

Her master invited his guests to come and look at his helpless slut and then announced that they were going to play a party game

The game was musical slut and the rules were simple everyone would walk around his slut on the table and when the music stopped everyone could have a minute doing whet ever to what ever part of his slut was nearest

He gave them some ideas of how to play the game,

telling them that if her pussy was nearest she could be licked or fucked, if her mouth was nearest that could have a cock in it or a pussy placed over it and it was her tits they could be licked or spanked he started the music and samantha helpless wondered how much she could take and how long this torture would go on for

when the music stopped for the first time the blonde was at samanthas pussy and the red head at her face and the guys each side so samantha felt the wet pussy of the red head smother her face and the tounge of the blonde on her clit her hands were placed around 1 cock on each side but she didn’t know whos cock as she wanked them and she felt her tits getting mauled

The minute seemed like it was going on forever

Then the music stared again and the next time it stopped,

she had a cock in her face and felt a cock being driven into her wet pussy her hands wee placed on wet pussies so she new where the women were and her tits were pulled and licked and mauled again by the men as samantha was gagging on the cock in her mouth

the music started again and stopped and samantha had know idea of who was wear and how long she would be used like this but all she could do was take it as she could not move

The game went on for about an hour with samantha sucking cock and licking pussy and getting finger fucked and cock fucked until the young guy pumped his cum into her pussy and her master then continued to fuck her mouth and shoot his load for her to swallow

Samantha thought that would be the end but as soon as the young guy pulled out the red head stared to lick her pussy clean and finger all that cum out of her

The blonde also came and licked the cum off samanthas face and lips

Then the other 2 older guys fucked her mouth and pussy not stopping untill they had cum and then the women changed ends and the blonde cleaned samantha's pussy and the redhead her face

With relief samantha a thought that would be the end of things and she would be allowed to sit up and leave

But her master had other ideas

By *s53Man  over a year ago

leeds

great story so far

cant wait to hear more

leeds

Samantha was untied from table and sent to get drinks for everyone

When she returned she was aware that the 2 women were putting on a show with the red head fucking her blonde friend with a strapon very much to the guys delight

Samantha served the drinks and was ordered to suck her masters cock

The 2 women changed places and the blonde fucked the red head with a big black strapon

Samantha was then ordered to go and lick clean both the strapon toys the women were wearing which she did as the guys wanked there cocks back to life

The blonde then lay on the floor and samantha was ordered to straddle her and ride the huge black toy

The toy filled samantha’s wet pussy the red head moved for samantha to lick her strapon

I think some girl power double penitration is in order smantha’s master said and the redhead moved behind samantha as he master pulled her down exposing her bum as samantha was still filled with the blondes strapon

The red head worked the tip of the strapon against samantha’s bum hole and gentlty worked it in causing samantha to cry in pain as the strapon filled her tight hole

The guys all wistled with delight watching samantha being fucked by to strapon clad women

Then samantha was orderd to suck each guy in turn so all her holes were filled

First the young guy pushed his cock in amantha’s mouth and face fucked her till he shot his spunk

Samantha couldn’t swallow it fast enough and some dribbled out then one of the older guys moved in and samantha sucked him untill he also shot his cum down her throat

Then it was the turn of the other older guy and he face fucked samantha till he was near to shooting his cum and at the last second he pulled out showering samantha’s face and hair

All the time the 2 women were fucking samantha with the strapon toys

Her master slid samantha off the blondes black toy and the red head pulled out of her bum .

samantha was ordered to get on hands and knees and her master positioned behind her he slid his cock in samantha’s stretched arse with ease and fucked her hard calling her his dirty cum slut whore a s he banged her bum untill he exploded his cum deep in her bum

Samantha collapsed with exshaustion from the long day of fucking and sexual use as the guests stood over her and finished their drinks

The guests all dressed and thanked samantha’s master for a great evening and left

Samantha still a little dazed from exhaustion looked at her master to see what else he had instore for her desperatley hoping her ordeal was over

Well slut you may go home now said her master as he threw the origonal outfit and shoes samantha had arrived in so many hours earlier

Relieved samantha started to dress then her master opened the door for her to leave and as she passed through the open door her master said

You are mine now so I will see you again at 8am next Sunday morning and don’t be late slut

Samantha left into the darkness knowing her life was no longer her own

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

Reading it all has made my day!

leeds

"Reading it all has made my day!"

pleased you liked it

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xxxx

Dingwall

Awesome xx

Great story, keep up the good work.

By *uckingbronco1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Brilliant story, I will be stealing some of this for use with a special little slut

» Add a new message to this topic