FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > social meet

social meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edhot4blk OP   Couple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

We as a cpl love to play and really throw ourselves into the swinging scene 100% when we are in the mood and have the time work wise, but b4 we do meet a guy or guys we like to know a little about them as one can never ever be to safe and that is why we always like to meet them in a out of the way pub etc so we can have a good chat...this doesnt mean im going to shag them that night in the carpark it means i like to see what is on offer and have a think about it as i never ever shag a guy on the first meet or so i though..!!!!!

We arranged to meet a guy from this site a little over a week now at a very secluded pub in the middle of no where and i have to say he was alot more than i thought he would be, very clean looking but also very rugged looking and i love to see this in a guy, very polite, muscels as far as i could tell all in the right places and that helps a great deal...

We got on very well and in the time we were there i drank far to much pinot(white wine)and found myself letting him feel my thighs under the table, which i have to say i was all to pleased he was doing so, in no time at all this guy had his hand on the target and there was no stopping him but thinking about it i wasnt going to anyway..lol.

Now it was my turn to stroke what he had hidden in his jeans and wow i thought all my christmas prezzies had all cum at once..i couldnt tell the size of it thru feeling and stroking it over the top of his jeans but i could feel how hard it was, i bet u could knock nails in with that i said and his reply was well babe with luck ur going to find out..were getting a little hot and steamy as the night was getting older and even though i was sad to hear it but when the bell sounded for last orders i though it was good timing as god knows i would have had him there and then if we were kept it up...so after one more drink my hubby and i with this middle aged hunk walked out into the car park and he said ''will we be meeting again and if so i hope its soon'' with that remark i heard myself saying ''well if u wanna follow us back to our place im sure we can carry on where we had to leave off'' and with that he followed us home the 18 miles along the M62 to our house...

This was a monday night and it was now past midnight and as such i knew i had to up for work 6hrs later to go to work in the morning but right then and there work was the last thing on my mind...we went upstairs all three of us and i dropped his jeans as i had to see what id been stroking for the last 2hrs after all it felt like a iron bar so who was i to know..lol, i then took a very sharp intake of air when i saw it and even now i cant believe it, the ''iron'' bar must have been at least 11" long and thicker than my wrist even tony my husband said jokingly ""no point in taking my jeans off with a cock like that in the room" ok my hubby hasnt got 11'' but its a nice one and he can use it very well...

I reached into our bedside draw where i keep the emergency pack of condoms and tried very hard to get one on his cock but it took me 3 goes to get one on that didnt break or fly off round the room like a bursting balloon..lol, as i said this was a big cock and normal size condoms all beit will fit most cocks but this was very long and aslo very thick but needless to say we managed it...infact i was so fucking wanting this cock if none of the condoms would have worked i would have gone to the kitchen and found a spare wheely bin liner ...

When i play i insist on foreplay both ways but this night i said fuck it i wanna be shagged and i jumped on top and eased myself down on it, i will add at this point i had to take my time and yes it brought tears to my eyes as there was more pain than pleasure all i can say about it at that point when the head of his cock went in it was more like the first time, it was being like a virgin all over again but me being me i wasnt going to lose out on this one..i wasnt going to refuse a cock as lovely as this no matter how much it hurt as i knew sooner or later the pain would be taken over by PLEASURE..some 15 mins later being very careful i managed to have the whole length inside me and then i started to ride him, very slowly at first as i didnt want this condom to break as it was the last one...as soon as my juices started to flow and flow they did i started to fuck him alot faster and faster and faster till to be honest i dont really remember what went on next, i do remember cumming quite a few times and in watching the DVD we made of it and the pics tony took i had a gr8 time..so good infact i had him again 3 days later, which was saturday night just gone, and if i have my way which i think i will be having im gonna fuck him stupid all this week, was i a tart..???..am i a tart..???, well in answer to that one it depends on the guy and the cock he has...thats all i can say... stella and tony...xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stella,

your writing is fantastic! I look forward to reading more and more and cumming more and more!

Great stuff and glad you had a great time!

Surfer x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic