FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the night that changed our life

the night that changed our life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi this is my first post on here but after reading others experience's I thought I would share ours starting with the night that changed my wife from a sweet wife n mother into a cock hungry slut.

It started about 17 years ago and we had been married for about 13 years with sex falling into a bit of a routine, nice but tame. We were very friendly with another couple who we used to go out with or entertain at each others houses, as it was our turn we invited K and J to come round for a meal on the Saturday night.

My wife bought all the food n drink and everything was set for a normal fun night with our friends when on saturday afternoon K Called and said J's mother had taken ill and she had to go to stay over but as he was working all day could he be cheeky and come round alone as they had no food in. This was no problem and K came round and we had a wonderful relaxed evening and all got d*unk but there was no suggestion of what was to come ......

Do you want to hear the rest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornypieCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes of course go on

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Yes please, type like the wind lol

We were all very d*unk by the end of the night and rather than K getting a tavi home to an empty house it was decided he would sleep on the couch so we got him some pillows and a quilt n off we went to brn , nothing unusual so far.

In bed A was feeling a bit frisky cos of the frink so we started to have our normal nice but plain missionary sex when lightning struck. I had never considerd A fucking other men and I must explain that she is beautiful in the extreme with curvrs like kelly brook so never lacked for male attention but she had never looked at another man to this point.

As I was slowly dlipping my average length but wide girth cock in and out of her wonderful tight pussy the bed squeeked a cpl of times. " shush A said K will hear what we are upto' that is when out of nowhere the words " I couldask him to join us so he wont feel left out" sprang out of my mouth, dont know why I saidit partly Iin jest I think n to shock A but it was met with a tensing of her pussy round my cock and an increase in her wetness but total silence.

Thinking my god she could be up for thid I said " do you want me to get him"?

" yes " came the quiet brethless reply.

I couldn't belive it and I nearly came on the spot as like I said its just not like my beautiful sweet wife.

" do you realy want me to I will if you do" I gave her a chance to back out.

" yes" she replird ............

More please very horney

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Looking forward to the rest of this....

I jumped out of bed and as I headed for the door she said

" no wait"

To late now luv the seed was sown and I was off down the stairs to wake K. Dont know what he must have thought when he was woken by me naked with a huge hard on but he didn't hestitate when I asked him and we both climed up the stairs to fuck my wife.

I was a bag of nerves but horny as fuck at the thought of watching another man slowly push his hard cock deep into my wifes wet pussy for the first time.

We both walked into the bedroom me naked K in just his boxrrs to find A with the quilt pulled up to her neck covrring hrr naked body but we could see she was shaking with nerves and excitemen.

K walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed with an obvious bulge in his boxers and asked A if she was sure she wanted to do this.

She replied " I dont know" with a nervouse smile.

More I need to cum

[Removed by poster at 13/06/14 16:09:53]

Part of that post skiped from the middle to the end for those who wonder about continuity lol

Sorry guys will retype that last part and post again, I am new to this

He slowly leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips which turned into a long deep passionate kiss as my wife responded. I couldn't belive I was watching this as K slowly pulled the quilt down to reveal hrr amazing body. As they continued to kiss she reached into his boxers and started to caress hisrock hard cock. He lowered his head to her tits and started to nuzzle her nipples as he pulled down his shorts revealing a longer but thinner cock than mine. It was so horny to see my wifes dainty fingers wrawrapped around another mans cock.

K started kissing my wife again as he manouvered his body so he was between her legs, hiscock now only inches from my wifes now sopping pussy. It was such an intimate moment as they kissed like lovers as her inched forward till the tip of his cock nuzzled the entrance of hrr pussy then slowly entered her tight wet hole. She gasped, kand put her arms around him moving upwards with her pelvice as she pulled him into her. I couldn't move I darent touch my cock as any stimulation wud have made me shoot, pre cum was leaking out of my yhobbing cock.

They started a slow fucking rythm passionatly kissing as gradualy increased the tempo A making more noise than I have ever heard her before.

Suddenly K jumped off my wife quickly manuvering himself so his cock was pointed towards her tits and face and shot streams of come all over her face and tits.

A usualy hates that and blowjobs are usually a special occasion but as he shot all over her face she let out a massivegroan and orgasmed like never before.

That was just yhe start, who wants to hear more

By *ornypieCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Me

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

Us too

Amazing more please

There was an awkward silence and K mumbled something about being sorry he came so quick and went back downstairs. I got into bed with A n started to kiss, I could smell his cum on her face and she had strands in her hair. I slid my cock into her soaking pussy but I was so excited and horny I came very quickly but as I was pumping my seed deep into my wifes pussy she grabed my head and pushed it to her nipple that hsd globs of K, s cum on it and I sucked greedily on her tit cleaning all the jizz up. She came with a loud screem and admited later that it was the idea of me tssting another mans cum made her cum.

We talked about what had just happened and both agreed it was the most amazing sex we had ever had.

" I will be back " she said and left the room, I ghought to go to ghe toilet but I heard her going down their stairs

After a few mins of muffled voices it went quiet but I could hear the odd kissing sound soon followed by soft moaning which led to full blown orgasmic groans until finaly after about an hour I heard hrr returning up the stairs. Ihad been listening to everything and was once again rock hard when she walked in looking dishevrled but very happy.

" he wouldn't cum in me without protection as I wanted you to lick me clean but" she said as she climbed on top of me guiding my cock into hrr well used pussy and kissing me I realised her mouth tasted of sperm and she had some in her mouth she transfered into mine.

" I brought you a present " she smirked ss she ride me this time I fuckdd her for ages before adding my second load into her pussy.

She told me that she had given K a deepthroat bj ( never done it to me) and had also let him cum in ger mouth also something she had never done before.

She spent the night alternating between us and she made him clean my cum out of her at least twice.

I couldn't belive what had happened to my shy sweet wife but she was gone forever and replaced with a beautiful slut, happy days

The next few years brought many more unbelievable adventures yhat if I get enough requests I will share with you.

Yes please, that would be great if you could. Plenty more like this whenever you like.

Will post our further evolvements into swingung scene soon

Fantastic story

Brings back memories of our early days from me wanting to see Lou with others

And then her going into it big style when her sex drive kicked in years later

We now have a regular friend who enters and leaves a lovely deposit once a month

"Fantastic story

Brings back memories of our early days from me wanting to see Lou with others

And then her going into it big style when her sex drive kicked in years later

We now have a regular friend who enters and leaves a lovely deposit once a month "

If only 'Banks' were so obliging, I'd be a far more regular customer than l am now. lol.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

As you said on my thread, similar to my first 3sum.

Glad I followed the little green arrow and got to read about yours too!

Thanks for sharing in more ways than one!

Great story so horny

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Yes please loved this tale x

» Add a new message to this topic