FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Black sex

Black sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I used to fantasise about her being taken/raped by a black man who had a huge cock , and then as he fucked her she began to respond, and then beg for more until we both cum. We even bought a big black vibrator to enhance this fantasy. However, we never dreamed we would ever do anything about it until we were on holiday in Spain and met this black guy from Eltham. He was a very pleasant guy, biggish in build and very muscular. Also had a large lunchbox whose outline we could see through his shorts. Mt wife was wearing shorts too and also a very nice top no bra. She kept staring at his cock outline, and as she looked, I realised he was getting an erection. It was obvious he was getting a bit embarrassed by this, and she was getting excited. I was trembling at the thought this is it. We can realise our fantasy. We had a few more drinks and she was flirting with him all the time and it was obvious what she wanted. So we invited him back to the apartment we had rented for more drinks and supper. My wife was to be the dessert. She went to the bedroom to slip into something more comfortable as she put it, and I started to talk to I'll call him Pete, and the subject got round to sex. He was married but was out in Spain looking for a business with the intention of moving there with his family. I noticed he was squirming a bit and he now had a huge erection starting. So I said you must be missing your wife to which he said yes, so you must be missing sex, he said yes, at this point my wife came back into the room, She had a short mini skirt on very low cut bra and a revealing top. Her nipples showed over the top of the bra, and were hard and erect. I said well why don't you sit here with my wife have a chat while I have a shower. He seemed shy. However I left the room. but doubled back with my camcorder. I could see everything through the serving hatch slats in the kitchen. She said he will be a while and then she started to rub his by now huge hard penis. She pulled his head to her and started to kiss him. He responded. So much for the shyness. Her hand unzipped his shorts and his big black cock sprung out. She looked down at it and gasped. Never seen a cock as big as this, so she bent over and took it into her mouth licking and sucking and wanking it for him. He lay back and you could tell he was really enjoying the attention. Suddenly he arched his back as he started to cum. I thought oh this is too quick. Spunk was shooting into her mouth, dribbling from her lips as she swallowed and almost choked there was so much. She released him from her mouth and wiped the cum from her lips. He said sorry, but it had been weeks since he had had sex and he usually went on for much longer. She said don't worry, you can give me some tongue in my pussy. With that she opened her legs wide. She had very sexy lacy panties on, and as she readied herself for him started to peel her panties off. He was quickly on his knees and helped her off with them. Taking her lovely legs over his shoulders, he proceeded to lick and suck her pussy. She pulled up her top and released the catch on the front of her bra. Her gorgeous mounds were revealed, nipples so hard. She started to tweak them, as he worked harder to make her cum, which I know she had already had one orgasm by the look on her face. As his tongue went deeper into her, her face was rapturous and she seemed to be having an endless orgasm. He must have sucked her clit and she almost screamed with delight. I noticed he was getting his erection back. He almost stood up pushing her legs back, so her pussy was in the DP position, Wetted his cock with saliva and pushed it slowly in. She was moaning now with pleasure as his cock went into her slowly. It was so big that he pulled out at the half way mark rewet it with saliva again and then started once more on the journey into her pussy tunnel I could tell she was by now very wet and he was sliding into her much easily. I did not realise as I was filming I had an erection and I had cum. I was so turned on by it all and I wanted better shots that I walked back into the living room. I wanted that penetration shot. He was fully home and started to pump into her, he was oblivious of me, I was getting the shots I wanted, that huge black cock in my white wife's pussy, a dream come true. He was pumping hard now and she was cumin all the time really, after a quite a time pumping into her I could tell he was starting to cum, he went to withdraw and I tapped him on the shoulder and said leave it in. He seemed startled as I think he didn't realise I had been filming, but as instructed he redoubled his efforts and started to cum again, his black seed shooting into her. It dribbled out of the sides of her pussy there was so much and I know she wanted that cum in her. After what seemed like an age he withdrew his cock from her. She was bathed in sweat but I could tell Pete had really satisfied her. How long for I wondered. There was more to come another story of that holiday I will tell if others on this site want to hear it. Yendys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

Very nice!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Wish I could have watched for real... Love to try black cock myself...

Very nice would love to hear more

By *eonMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hi all, I can/will help anyone who wants to get involved

genuine horny blk guy4u all

Very nice x sounds like me lol x what a good girl for taking it all x

By *eek_pleasureMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds good..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still turns me on thinking of that huge black cock sliding into my pretty little wife and her gasping with pleasure as he pounded into her

Great story more please x

Give us more more more

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Hot

Wow sounds very sexy.

We were on holiday in Florida a few years back and the story sounds just like ours. Anne loved his big black cock

"We were on holiday in Florida a few years back and the story sounds just like ours. Anne loved his big black cock "
mmmm we are all ears guys lol , spill the beans don't be shy xxx sara

» Add a new message to this topic