FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > yes or no

yes or no

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureseany OP   Man  over a year ago

hull

I was browseing one of them dodgy internet sites you know the ones, i then gat a message "do you want to meet me"

I had a quick look at her profile, it had no photo it was just brief n simple 39 zoe lookinf for fun and that was it.Replying "can i see an photo?"

she just message back "want me now yes or no" well yes i said. she replyied with her address and to come round in one hour!!.

So later on i knocked on her door not noing what to expect, and has you can understand i was very nervous perhaps there was some meathead about to open the door. Then the door open and there is a quite cute blonde casualy dressed, i think see could have made more of a effort. She quickly ask me in and before i can open my mouth "no small talk,wait here" has she heads for the dining room.She comes back carry a long back wooden dining chair and tells me to sit in it,and then ties me to the chair, again no words are spoken she leaves the living room and goes up stairs.

On her return she's like a different person, A SMILE FOR ONE, long black wig,black satin basque, stockings and high heels. She site on the coffee table opposite me and pulls her knickers to oneside and licks her finger before she starts to playing with her clit. Then she stands up placing her leg onto my thigh and puts her finger into my mouth, then into her pussy, teaseing me more and more rubbibg my cock till my per-cum starts comin through my jeans which she then licks my jeans.

"mummmm thats nice" just before she stands up and walk towards the sideboared, when she opens the draw she pulls out an strap-on to my shock. Grinning and wrigging the dildo in my face.

"you want to fuck me, well i will fuck you first, ya"

Well being a anal virgin has for being on the receiving end that is i didnt quie like the idea, but how could i say no!

She quickly unties me and pushes me forward onto the sofa chair arm and hips my jeans off.Putting lube on her finger she slowly slids it into my arse,then another finger,then a third.Now she see am starting to relax and to my supprise enjoying it. "i think your ready" lubing up the dildo.As its going in i think arghhh hang on, oh i most breath out, deeper and deeper, i can feel my balls wanting to exploded but for some reason i quite cum, its the most prolonged orgasm!!! it what women must feel like, wow!

"now its your turn to fuck me" by now my cock is dripping wet and she sucks me till am rock hard.Before i enter her, i think its only right to give what you receive and using the strapon i fuck her up the arse with it has i fuck her pussy with my cock, with the ridges on the dildo rubbing against my cock through the small layer of flesh i quickly finally get to cum with one ot the best orgasm iv ever had!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AYMan  over a year ago

swansea

Wow what's the address nice one

By *eviantDelightsMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

That's a definite yes from me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes from me

hull

well guys dont you wish it was that easy, trying to get some fun is like pulling teath

hull

huuraaaaaaaaaa finally got to meet some from this site, it just a quick drink n natter.

» Add a new message to this topic