FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fiancé and a fab friend....

Fiancé and a fab friend....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and my fiancé have been together several years now! At first she wouldn't elaborate on any of her sexual exploits, having Been in a long term relationship before we met. After several efforts we decided we would try webcam sex.. A guy (late 20s) had messaged us afew times up to this point so we let him watch us on cam one night... Although shy at first, I could tell she enjoyed the experience. Again we repeated this with him once more before one day whilst driving back from a day shopping, both feeling rather horny I asked, 'how would you feel about him coming to our house to watch us"... Straight away she refused saying 'No'... Again I asked why, stating we'd spoken to him enough, and he's watched us twice, and I then promised her it would just be watching... A fantasy I have discussed with her many times whilst having sex in the past....

After a gentle conversation she agreed and asked me to txt him to see if he was available... He replied straight back saying 'I'd love to watch you both"... We arranged a time for that afternoon and hurried home... I will never forget the nervous/ excitement feeling I had in my stomach whilst we were waiting for him to turn up... Joan dressed in a light summer dress with nothing on underneath... As planned there was a knock at the door... Opening it to him, he was a good looking guy (as his pics confirmed)...I had already told him the rules as such, and as this was our first time I really didn't want anything happening to put Joan off.... I walked him through into the front room where Joan was sat on the sofa, they exchanged 'Hello's' the Jon sat down on the chair next to where Joan was sat... I then thought to myself 'I guess this is it', and sat next to Joan and started kissing her... I moved her dress up to her waist to reveal her ass and legs to him as she undone my belt.. I was already rock hard at this point, then she bent down and began giving me a nice slow, deep blow job... I looked over at Jon who was now unbuttoning his trousers releasing his already rock hard cock.. He was smaller than me, but his cock was very thick with a real big helmet with big swollen balls... His eyes were fixed on Joan's ass and what would of been her pussy on display... This made me even hornier... At this point I pulled Joan's dress off up over her head revealing her gorgeous naked body, and gently pushed her back so she now lay flat on the sofa so I was able to go down on her... She was already soaking wet by the time my tongue began licking away at her neatly trimmed pussy... I kept her legs as far open as I could enabling Jon to see me lapping away at her pussy! The thought of her naked body on display and a stranger looking at my fiancés most intimate body parts was making me even hornier.. A couple of times he said 'wow she's sooo fucking hot' as he slowly wanked his hard cock.... I then positioned myself between Joan's legs, me being knelt on the floor and her on the sofa and slid my cock deep inside her.. I whispered to Joan, do you want him To sit closer?? She nodded at which point Jon moved and sat right next to her as I slowly, but all the time quickening my thrusts into her.. Seeing another guy wanking so close to my partner was probably the horniest thing I had seen,, and I knew It wouldn't be long before I came.. Jon was wanking faster and faster, his face going more and more red and I could tell he was getting close himself... I then asked Joan "can he come on your tits, .. Again she nodded at me... I was now becoming so horny my chest felt like it was going to burst through my chest... Jon then knelt up and began rubbing his bellend on her tits before she arched her back and came on my cock as Jon shot 4 or 5 thick creamy lines of cum across her body... That was enough, and I pulled out and shot all over her stomach... Jon in all fairness was great and knowin it was our first meet, quickly sorted himself out and said his goodbyes and left us alone. We didn't talk about it for a day or so after but both thoroughly enjoyed the new experience... Jon must of only been 5minutes down the road before he txtd saying w'wow, you guys are so hot, I'd love to meet you again"........

We'll meet again we did... But that's for another time x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic story

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Very nice story

Very horny!

great story..would love to watch a couple!

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Horny stuff,cant wait for next time!

Really enjoyed this guys

Glad you have enjoyed this.. If more people are interested I will post a part 2

Oh, and for the record, this isn't fantasy, every single word is how it happened..

Would like to hear more

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

WOW very sexy account, hope to hear about the second meeting soon.

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

Excellent thanks for sharing

Amazing - part two please!!

Fantastic

Loved this,thanks.

keep it cumming!

Part 2 I will post tomorrow

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Love it more please

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

[Removed by poster at 20/06/14 19:59:38]

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow really horny. Im in Bristol id love to watch you...

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Waiting for part 2

Part 2 added..

Surely you mean still waiting...

By * and D in NottinghamCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hot

Love it, fantastic story, think I need to go and sort myself out now!!!!

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Hot hot hot. Teasing massage such a Horny turn on. Xx

By *ristolphotomanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I've sent you a message. I'm from South Bristol and would love nothing more than to feature in a future chapter. More than happy to sit and watch, if that is what is required

Bump…so hot, and wanted to share again...

By *amyMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Go on x

Still gets me hard

Very hot, would love to hear part 2

It's on here Horny Pete x

Bump

Bump

The OP has left the site...bollox all round really.

"The OP has left the site...bollox all round really."

Why is it bollocks??

bump

Bump

Excellent story! It's the little details that help set the scene!

Great story. Sounds like it was a great experience for all involved.

Love this x

Very horny story

Bump... great memories

Hot!! ??????

By *Carver-Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Myself and my fiancé have been together several years now! At first she wouldn't elaborate on any of her sexual exploits, having Been in a long term relationship before we met. After several efforts we decided we would try webcam sex.. A guy (late 20s) had messaged us afew times up to this point so we let him watch us on cam one night... Although shy at first, I could tell she enjoyed the experience. Again we repeated this with him once more before one day whilst driving back from a day shopping, both feeling rather horny I asked, 'how would you feel about him coming to our house to watch us"... Straight away she refused saying 'No'... Again I asked why, stating we'd spoken to him enough, and he's watched us twice, and I then promised her it would just be watching... A fantasy I have discussed with her many times whilst having sex in the past....

After a gentle conversation she agreed and asked me to txt him to see if he was available... He replied straight back saying 'I'd love to watch you both"... We arranged a time for that afternoon and hurried home... I will never forget the nervous/ excitement feeling I had in my stomach whilst we were waiting for him to turn up... Joan dressed in a light summer dress with nothing on underneath... As planned there was a knock at the door... Opening it to him, he was a good looking guy (as his pics confirmed)...I had already told him the rules as such, and as this was our first time I really didn't want anything happening to put Joan off.... I walked him through into the front room where Joan was sat on the sofa, they exchanged 'Hello's' the Jon sat down on the chair next to where Joan was sat... I then thought to myself 'I guess this is it', and sat next to Joan and started kissing her... I moved her dress up to her waist to reveal her ass and legs to him as she undone my belt.. I was already rock hard at this point, then she bent down and began giving me a nice slow, deep blow job... I looked over at Jon who was now unbuttoning his trousers releasing his already rock hard cock.. He was smaller than me, but his cock was very thick with a real big helmet with big swollen balls... His eyes were fixed on Joan's ass and what would of been her pussy on display... This made me even hornier... At this point I pulled Joan's dress off up over her head revealing her gorgeous naked body, and gently pushed her back so she now lay flat on the sofa so I was able to go down on her... She was already soaking wet by the time my tongue began licking away at her neatly trimmed pussy... I kept her legs as far open as I could enabling Jon to see me lapping away at her pussy! The thought of her naked body on display and a stranger looking at my fiancés most intimate body parts was making me even hornier.. A couple of times he said 'wow she's sooo fucking hot' as he slowly wanked his hard cock.... I then positioned myself between Joan's legs, me being knelt on the floor and her on the sofa and slid my cock deep inside her.. I whispered to Joan, do you want him To sit closer?? She nodded at which point Jon moved and sat right next to her as I slowly, but all the time quickening my thrusts into her.. Seeing another guy wanking so close to my partner was probably the horniest thing I had seen,, and I knew It wouldn't be long before I came.. Jon was wanking faster and faster, his face going more and more red and I could tell he was getting close himself... I then asked Joan "can he come on your tits, .. Again she nodded at me... I was now becoming so horny my chest felt like it was going to burst through my chest... Jon then knelt up and began rubbing his bellend on her tits before she arched her back and came on my cock as Jon shot 4 or 5 thick creamy lines of cum across her body... That was enough, and I pulled out and shot all over her stomach... Jon in all fairness was great and knowin it was our first meet, quickly sorted himself out and said his goodbyes and left us alone. We didn't talk about it for a day or so after but both thoroughly enjoyed the new experience... Jon must of only been 5minutes down the road before he txtd saying w'wow, you guys are so hot, I'd love to meet you again"........

We'll meet again we did... But that's for another time x "

Honestly dude? It sounds to me like you coerced your fiancee into having sex she didn't want. If this is a true story as you say then you really, really need to learn that consent is not the same as wearing someone down.

» Add a new message to this topic