FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fiancé and fab friend Pt2

Fiancé and fab friend Pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Almost every time we had sex after our first meeting with Jon we would get round to talking about it,which in honesty, used to make me cum rather quickly! A couple of times I would try my luck and ask things alittle "how would you feel about wanking him off", or similar soft stuff, although no matter how horny Joan was, he would always answer 'No', as much as she knew I wanted her to say yes! She'd always orgasm when we spoke about stuff but always said it would remain fantasy and go no further....

A couple of weeks later me and Joan were down at the coast camping.. Laying on our tent late the first night, I was lead next to her, inside her, fucking her slowly as we spoke about the next meeting with him. Joan then said without any encouragement from me "I'd let him give me a massage"... I asked "really" to which she replied "Yes".. Instantly I filled her full of my cum as the thought sent me over the edge... We spoke about it in more detail the next day, and discussed exactly what would be allowed and expected. Joan stated, "He could come round, I'd be naked on the bed, he could massage me until I'm really horny then he can watch you fuck me again"... The thought really turned me on, although we joked over a glass of wine how this was alittle unfair on our friend Jon... Joan was adamant tho, and to be honest I was actually really shocked that she was even up for letting him touch her naked body!

I discussed this with john early the next week and he accepted that this would be incredibly hot and he'd happily participate and step aside when Joan wanted him too and so the date was set... The day before, me and Joan again discussed the rules and boundaries further and she agreed depending on how horny she got, she may let him bring her off with his fingers.. I told her how hot this would be, and asked if she'd think about wanking him off after... She laughed and said 'I guess it's only fair"... Already I had those nervous/ excited shakes just thinking about it... I txtd Jon about what we had discussed and again he agreed anything would be amazing and he would be more than happy to go with whatever we wanted.. I told him to make the massage last along time before touching her intimately, again Jon agreed..

So the day came, Joan had taken a bath and sat on the bed with a towel around her.. I nervously sat on the bed next to her, with all sorts of crazy feelings running around my body... Then the door bell rang, I nervously laughed at Joan then went to let our friend in... I lead him up to the bedroom where Joan was sat on the bed.. Again both said there 'hello's' then Joan unwrapped the towel revealing her gorgeous naked figure and laid face down on the bed...to my surprise (I guess) Jon removed all of his clothing then knelt next to her on the bed and poured the first pool of oil on to her back... As soon as he started rubbing his hands all over her back and shoulders my cock was literally throbbing, and I could feel my pulse beating on my head... He expertly worked his hands over her back and shoulders before moving over her bum and down onto the backs of her legs.. His cock was rock hard and I could already see a clear drop of pre cum on the end of his cock, evidencing exactly how horny he was also....

Eventually he started paying more attention to the back of her legs but expertly just skimming his hand across her ass crack and pussy.. Each time his hand got closer my heart would beat faster.. The anticipation of another guy about to start touching her pussy was almost too much to take, and if ever there was the perfect build up this was it.... 10-15 minutes must of passed and I could see Joan was clearly enjoying every minute, and then she rolled herself over, and brought her heels up to her ass cheeks, opening her legs, offering her pussy to him.... Jon wasted no time in starting to rub the whole of her pussy, every now and then giving his full attention, with two of his fingers to her clitoris.. Joan was letting out small moans and slowly moving her hips up and down as Jon fucked her little pussy with two fingers, slowly quickening the time spent between penetrating her with then and rubbing her clit...Joan's hip movements were also getting faster and with her right arm she reached round onto jon's shoulder and squeezed as she gave one last thrust of her hips as she came on his hand, letting out a series of groans as she did so.. Jon removed his fingers and put them in his mouth commenting on how great she tasted.. I said to Joan, I think you owe him a kiss for that, and without hesitation Joan sat up and they both began kissing.. Up to now is never wanted this, but I was so horny, it was actually really hot to see.. As I was transfixed on both of there tongues slithering in and out of eachothers mouths I had missed that Joan now had Jon's cock in her hand wanking him hard and fast.. This only lasted 30seconds or so before Jon pulled back from kissing her as he looked down at his cock and shot a huge load all over his stomach and Joan's hand... I quickly knelt next to them both and told them to continue kissing as I too shot a huge load over both of there bodies as they lay kissing. I apologised and laughter from all three of us brought our little meet to an end... In all of my sexual experiences,this was certainly up there with the best ever... I couldn't stop replaying the whole event in my mind for weeks after... Surely it doesn't get any hotter than this.....??

Or does it..!!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope it does get better and you post the results

Enjoying the 'developments' in this story VERY much

Really horny stuff! !! More please

It must have given you ideas to want to do it again only next time take it further to the next stage.

By *enderbycoupleCouple  over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

Excellent journey just how we started x

Good start

By *lotofunMan  over a year ago

tiverton

superb!

By * and D in NottinghamCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hot story

Oh yes.......what a great story!

So hot, my mouth has gone dry!!!

I'm waiting for part 3.

By *ristolphotomanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm really enjoying your stories. I'm in South Bristol, and would be more than delighted to come round and watch you both, with as little or as much contact as you wish.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will post part 3 later tonight if people are interested in reading more?

"Will post part 3 later tonight if people are interested in reading more?"

Think you best get writing then. lol. I loved it, got me really horny (dare I say hard) well before I finished reading it) Well done.

Sooo hot…love these...

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Wow...so intense

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Very horny story. Xx

Well no part 3 pitty op has gone

There is a part 3 on here.. Very hot x

People's thoughts??

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Hi love your story and your pics look amazing what a cracking looking ass xx

Bump

Mmmm fantastic story, how i imagine our first experiences to go

More more more please

Fantastic build up.. very intense

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

Why is everyone commenting on this? Read at the top "User No Longer On Site"

Doubt that there are going to be many updates or additions to this story.

Because 'Jackspop' the story was written by myself from

Our old profile! All three parts were completely true! Hope others have enjoyed reading the accounts!

By *ount_to_10Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Because 'Jackspop' the story was written by myself from

Our old profile! All three parts were completely true! Hope others have enjoyed reading the accounts!"

So can we expect a pt4?

Would people like to hear about part 4...???

I'd love to hear part 4 for def xx

Bump

Bump

Another excellent story