FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > horny game of pool

horny game of pool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyboy46 OP   Man  over a year ago

heatons

We go to this pub out in the country in late November and when we get there the place seems very quiet. We go in for a drink and Jane spots a pool table in the other bar and says fancy a game so I say ok. When we go through there are 3 lads sat there watching the football drinking and chatting and they all look up as we come through and I notice they all give Jane the once over then back to the game. At this point I should say she is wearing a fairly short skirt and her blouse has the top button undone but you can see her lovely 38dd curving the front and her nice long legs below the skirt.

We start playing and I notice that whenever hand is playing from the top of the table the guys all give a glance especially when her skirt rides up and when she is at the other end they are hoping to catch a glimpse of those tits.

Well we play a couple of games and as I am racking the balks for the third she whispers that she is feeling a bit naughty and would I let her be a little risque. So I said if you like and with that she said she needed the loo and disappeared as I git the drinks from the girl behind the bar.

When she came back she had a very naughty grin on her face and we continued the game. I did notice however that 2 more buttons were undone on her blouse and she did seem to take a little longer to play her shots and I also noticed the 3 guys taking longer looks. It wasn't til half way through the game when she was stretching for a shot at my end of the table that her skirt rode right up and she had taken her knickers off. Oh my I thought what is going to happen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do continue please

By *XPdoggerMan  over a year ago

southern Spain & sometimes UK

Hi great post, I have a small pub in the lakes with a separate pool room and have had cpls come here to play sexy pool, the last cpl stayed after time to play very dirty pool with photos.... more cpls like that please

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Oh good start. Please continue.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Hi great post, I have a small pub in the lakes with a separate pool room and have had cpls come here to play sexy pool, the last cpl stayed after time to play very dirty pool with photos.... more cpls like that please"

Ha ha whereabouts in the lakes?

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"Hi great post, I have a small pub in the lakes with a separate pool room and have had cpls come here to play sexy pool, the last cpl stayed after time to play very dirty pool with photos.... more cpls like that please"

Yes. Letting us know where you are would be good

heatons

Well from my angle she is looking a little turned on so I thought lets see how this pans out. Well the glances become almost stares and I know when she is facing them they can see down her blouse and see her big boobs nestled in her bra and im sure they are looking at her pussy at the other end . They seem to be whispering among themselves. A few minutes later she had a very difficult shot and had to lean over the table very far and was really stretching. One of the guys came over and stood behind her and said can I help you with this shot and she said yes please and he pushed himself right in to her ass and reached round to help steady the shot. Was he hard could she feel him

Well, could she???

heatons

They lingered over taking the shot and when it was taken with his hands still on the cue she reached round and stroked the front of his trousers and as she did he let go of the pool cue and moved his hands to U button her blouse and reached in to pull her tits out of her bra at the same time whispering in her ear. I don't know what he said but she moaned and undid his trousers and key them drop reaching inside his boxers and pulling out his cock. She looked at me with pleading eyes and smiled so I nodded and she stroked his length. The other two guys were now very interested and came near the table to watch as he let go of her tits and lifted her skirt. I saw his finger go in her pussy and then he said you are hot so she said then I need cooling with your hose and wriggled a bit so his cock slid in her pussy.

Mmm that's more like it she said as he started fycking her. The other two guys by now had their cocks out and were wanking slowly . The busty bar maud was watching also with a look of just on her face so I went over to the bar and invited her round . Whilst she was being fucked she begged one of the guys to get on the table in front of her and started sucking him as she was fucked. The bar maud said wow this is making me so horny so I opened her blouse undid her bra and started sucking on her tits while my hand went up her skirt. Her knickers were sopping and I pulled them to one side and thrust my fingers in to her. The guy fucking Jane said im cunning so she said fill my pussy make me cum. So with a grunt he shot his cum deep in her pussy

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Very nice so far more please mmmmmm

More please

heatons

The barmaid by now has me sat down sucking hard in my cock as I play with her tits. I can't hold out long with everything going on and shoot in her mouth. She stands up to give me a salty cum kiss and sits down next to me and tells me to lick her cunt. God its wet and I keep looking over to see how Jane is doing. Well the third guy has turned her round and sat her on the table. He is fucking her hard as she wanks the other two. Both guys sucking her tits. The room just smells of sex and im hard again so I sit the barmaid on the other end if the pool table and start to fuck her. But she wants to see the action so I turn her round and fuck her doggy as the first guy comes over and sticks his cock in her mouth.

The third guy is just cunning in jane's pussy with a big grunt . He is quickly replaced by the second guy who has yet to fuck her but he doesn't last long and there is a big crescendo as he cums in her pussy , I cum in the barmaids pussy and the first guy unloads in her mouth. Cum everywhere and just when I think its all over the barmaid goes across to Jane and starts licking out her cum filled pussy. Jane however has other ideas and says let me 69 you on the table . So there they are licking each other out on the pool table. Both licking up the cum and both reaching yet another orgasm.

When they finished they both looked satisfied but I jumped on Jane and fucked her on the table as she sucked one of the guys and the barmaid did the same until we all came again.

After this we were all too knackered for anymore and the barmaid invited Jane and I to stay the night.

But that us another story xx

heatons

I have a few more stories if anybody likes

heatons

for those wondering, he's pub is in Keswick and we are hoping to visit in the future xx

heatons

"for those wondering, he's pub is in Keswick and we are hoping to visit in the future xx"

heatons

More stories to come

heatons

heatons

Bump