FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sucking cock does look fun!

Sucking cock does look fun!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everytime I'm receiving oral just lately I look down and think 'that looks fun, I wonder if I'd be any good at it!'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Everytime I'm receiving oral just lately I look down and think 'that looks fun, I wonder if I'd be any good at it!'"

You need to try it as I think its great but be warned once you try it you'll just want more and more lol

"Everytime I'm receiving oral just lately I look down and think 'that looks fun, I wonder if I'd be any good at it!'

You need to try it as I think its great but be warned once you try it you'll just want more and more lol "

Is it a risk you take lol

In fact it would be great to ve with a couple and as I am being sucked off by the female I copied her movements on the male. Every suck, lick, pull and twist to see which oneof us cum first!!

Yeah that would be hot dont you think??

Very hot.

It sounds like you have given this some thought. My advice would be to find a guy with a big, thick cock and just get it out. Suck it, lick it, i bet you will be hooked.

Do you not class yours as big and thick?

"In fact it would be great to ve with a couple and as I am being sucked off by the female I copied her movements on the male. Every suck, lick, pull and twist to see which oneof us cum first!!

Yeah that would be hot dont you think??"

Now that does sound like fun to do that having his misses or gf suck you and you replicate all her moves on him mmmmmm

"In fact it would be great to ve with a couple and as I am being sucked off by the female I copied her movements on the male. Every suck, lick, pull and twist to see which oneof us cum first!!

Yeah that would be hot dont you think??

Now that does sound like fun to do that having his misses or gf suck you and you replicate all her moves on him mmmmmm "

Glad you like he idea first one to cum has to shoot his cum over the others cocks so they loser has to clean it all up....wait shoukd that be fir the winner lol

"Everytime I'm receiving oral just lately I look down and think 'that looks fun, I wonder if I'd be any good at it!'"

I've found myself wondering the same thing

The girl having ago at yours in your pics looks like she is having fun lol

By *ung-bi-topMan  over a year ago

Leyland

"Very hot.

It sounds like you have given this some thought. My advice would be to find a guy with a big, thick cock and just get it out. Suck it, lick it, i bet you will be hooked. "

Great idea

"The girl having ago at yours in your pics looks like she is having fun lol"

that's my ex, she was an incredible fuck. Wish I had gotten her involved in swinging, she would have loved it

"Everytime I'm receiving oral just lately I look down and think 'that looks fun, I wonder if I'd be any good at it!'

You need to try it as I think its great but be warned once you try it you'll just want more and more lol "

I couldn't agree with you more

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Ohhh yeaahhh she's HOT visitingoz, and after taking a peak at that slutmaker between your legs. Directmeoncam, i can guaranty you visitingoz's ex is definitely having FUN. An easy, non threatening, way to test your curiosity D/meoncam is to meet an easygoing bi, and yes....gnarl is absolutely correct...HUNG guy. Be honest about the possibility of nothing happening, at worst if you don,'t like it. You may still get the best blow job of your life.

Anyway, talk to him about it, the anticipation, discussing sucking cock out loud with another man. And of course during the icebreaking be sure to take several good looks at his bulge. By this time the mental arousal alone should have your own cock twitching and swelling in your pants. And i promise you iniciating and admitting your desire to do such a taboo and socially unacceptable sexual act out loud, (regardless of how seemingly normal it may appear nowadays). The entire introduction WILL have you pushing a hand between your legs to adjust your growing cockmeat.

But if by chance your not sure by this point D/meoncam, (impossible, even your nick on here more than suggests your sub or eager to explore your sub side). And though i've never been fortunate enough to be Dominated to the degree i've long fantasized of, i can unquestionably promise you, there are very few "firsts" that will quench and amplify the mental & physical sexual desires of a beginning male submissive all at once than that moment when your on your knee's at another man's feet, (especially if he is verbally goading you on). MMMmmmm...your eyes ocked on the thick outline of cock in his pants as you reach up with both hands and undo his trousers, slipping them down and your face is CLOSE now, (try not to pull his underwear down with his pants D, you'll be incredibly nervous and excited by this point). Your heart will be beating wildly in your chest as you see his thick cock reposition itself in his underwear less than a ft. From your face. The outline becoming much more distinct,you'll clearly see the rim of his fat mushroom helmet whether he's cut or not. You'll become instantly aware of your own resolve as the girth of the thick swelling cock barely held under the thin taunt cotton clearly poses some question as to how difficult your task will be.

Well guys, what do the rest of ya think? Should i continue my attempt to give Directmeoncam an idea of what he may experience his first time? Messege me D, let me know what you think.

" Ohhh yeaahhh she's HOT visitingoz, and after taking a peak at that slutmaker between your legs. Directmeoncam, i can guaranty you visitingoz's ex is definitely having FUN. An easy, non threatening, way to test your curiosity D/meoncam is to meet an easygoing bi, and yes....gnarl is absolutely correct...HUNG guy. Be honest about the possibility of nothing happening, at worst if you don,'t like it. You may still get the best blow job of your life.

Anyway, talk to him about it, the anticipation, discussing sucking cock out loud with another man. And of course during the icebreaking be sure to take several good looks at his bulge. By this time the mental arousal alone should have your own cock twitching and swelling in your pants. And i promise you iniciating and admitting your desire to do such a taboo and socially unacceptable sexual act out loud, (regardless of how seemingly normal it may appear nowadays). The entire introduction WILL have you pushing a hand between your legs to adjust your growing cockmeat.

But if by chance your not sure by this point D/meoncam, (impossible, even your nick on here more than suggests your sub or eager to explore your sub side). And though i've never been fortunate enough to be Dominated to the degree i've long fantasized of, i can unquestionably promise you, there are very few "firsts" that will quench and amplify the mental & physical sexual desires of a beginning male submissive all at once than that moment when your on your knee's at another man's feet, (especially if he is verbally goading you on). MMMmmmm...your eyes ocked on the thick outline of cock in his pants as you reach up with both hands and undo his trousers, slipping them down and your face is CLOSE now, (try not to pull his underwear down with his pants D, you'll be incredibly nervous and excited by this point). Your heart will be beating wildly in your chest as you see his thick cock reposition itself in his underwear less than a ft. From your face. The outline becoming much more distinct,you'll clearly see the rim of his fat mushroom helmet whether he's cut or not. You'll become instantly aware of your own resolve as the girth of the thick swelling cock barely held under the thin taunt cotton clearly poses some question as to how difficult your task will be.

Well guys, what do the rest of ya think? Should i continue my attempt to give Directmeoncam an idea of what he may experience his first time? Messege me D, let me know what you think."

Damn!! Anyone else hard!!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

69 is a good option

» Add a new message to this topic