FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Danger Sex

Danger Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nderstandingfella OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

I was invited to a couples house last week with my ex partner, she was trying to win me over I think.

Anyway I kind of knew the couple Claire & Steve but not well. We got there and both were tanned and Claire looked great, short skirt and vest top with tits to die for. the drink started to flow and we were all having a laugh and having a lot of small talk over stupid things, the couple had just came back from Greece and had a bottle of Uzo. So it became shot time.

3 shots and a couple of bottles of wine and that was my partner done, she fell

Asleep on the table. We carried on drinking and then Steve went to the toilet.

That's when it started, Claire began to stroke my leg, and flashed her amazing tits at me. I sat there in shock, anyway Steve came back and we acted as if nothing happened.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more?. xxxx

By *ncorMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

The next step is .......

Sunderland

So Steve went to the toilet again and that was it, we both stood up and started kissing passionately, hands all over each other, I slid my hand on her pussy and boy she was wet. I wanted to do so much but had around 20-30 seconds to do it, I pulled her top down and started to kiss her huge nipples but then we heard the toilet flush and Steve coming back so we had to sit straight back down. Because of the drink his cycle was roughly 1 every 20 mins and I just couldn't wait for him to go again, my cock was rock hard and I had to hide this under the table. He came and sat back down and Claire kept looking at me giving me the eye and started to rub her foot up and down my leg, now because Steve was there I was beginning to panic, is it the drink and she going to far I thought. She asked Steve to get a drinking game they had bought from upstairs and I knew what that meant

By *ikey2008Man  over a year ago

hull

[Removed by poster at 05/07/14 07:51:05]

By *ikey2008Man  over a year ago

hull

Sounding goid

Sunderland

The second we heard him go upstairs that was it we were all over eachother again. Claire whispered in my ear, it's in the garage so he won't find it.

We started to kiss again and I stopped, I bent her over the kitchen bench to see her gorgeous legs and arse in my face, I dropped to my knees and started to lick her wet pussy, she pushed her arse into my face more n more and her moans become more intense. I fingered and licked her more n more, and that was it she had to bite her lip and hold in her orgasm but her legs were shaking uncontrollably but then we heard movement upstairs, Steve had stopped looking and must of went to the toilet, we knew we didn't have long left. I got up off my knees and pulled out my cock, I slid this into her now soaking pussy and started to fuck her as fast as I could. Then we heard the toilet flush, again we quickly stopped. I put my cock away as fast as I could and she arranged her skirt, I quickly sat back down whilst Claire pretended she was topping up her wine. Phew I thought, managed to get away that time again. So Steve sat back down, gave his mrs a kiss and said he couldn't find it, don't worry babe she said we will find it somewhere. With that she have me a wink, she walked behind Steve, slid her hand up her skirt and rubbed her pussy, she then put her had on my drink where you drink from and held it up, she said you still have half a beer left. C'mon you light weight. I picked up my can and just about to drink and I could smell her pussy, she put her juices from her pussy on her beer, wow what a dirty cow I was thinking then.

P.S all this is 100% true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any more to add to this

Mmmm horny more please

Sunderland

So obviously up to this point I was absolutely gagging for it.

A little bit more talk between us and the minutes felt like hours, waiting for him to leave the room again, but then he said nature calls, and I almost smiled in his face. The second he left that was it I stood up as did she and this time she grabbed hold of my zip, took out my cock and and put my hands on her huge tits. And boy did I enjoy this, she took my whole cock, was sucking up and down my hard shaft and sucked me like there was no tomorrow, I can honestly say it was the best blow job I have ever had in the whole world, I knew time was ticking on and I'd be leaving soon so thought I'm ready to blow my load and it's coming soon, I had hold of her hard nipples and she got up and said not

yet, she must of knew I was ready. At this point we heard the toilet again. So quickly put my cock away, she arranged her bra etc and sat back down. Steve came in and sat back down and she gave him a nice passionate kiss with tongues, then gave me a sneaky wink. She had just had my cock in her mouth and was now kissing her unsuspecting boyfriend, I was thinking this is one dirty woman and I love it

Mmm I'm really hard reading this. Can't wait for the next part.

Nice x

This is hot, keep it coming please

Awaiting the next instalment...

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Keep it cumming

Sounds good

By *its n ballsCouple  over a year ago

Close to A55 in our own bubble

Good so far

Sounds like you have a new play mate. Can't wait to here more of your exploits

Sunderland

So that was it, the yawns started to appear and he said to Claire we going up soon babe. Basically that was a what time you leaving to me. I asked if my ex could stay and I would order a taxi. So I ordered a taxi and had to wait around 20 minutes and we drank and chatted until we were waiting, then that was it I heard the magic words, just off to the toilet, Claire asked if he could get her some PJ's out ready, Steve said no problem. He left and started to walk upstairs we were both up on our feet, she whispered that will give us a little longer, I'm assuming because of what she asked. I pulled her tits out of her bra, and she pulled her thong to 1 side and lifted up her skirt. Now pull my hair, call me a slut and fuck me has hard as you can, WOW I didn't need to be told twice. I slid my cock in her already soaking pussy and started to fuck her as hard as I could, I pulled her hair with 1 hand and had a lovely huge tit in another. She kept bouncing back on my cock as I whispered to her your a dirty little slut, she said I am so keep treating me like one. I was fucking as hard as I could and then we heard the toilet flush, knew we didn't have long. I kept going as fast as I could and she stopped bouncing back on me and let out a moan, she was biting her lip to be quiet and that was me then I exploded in her pussy, what a relief. She quickly grabbed some kitchen roll and cleaned her self up, before licking the last bit of cum off my cock, I nearly forgot to clean u up she said. I can't believe after all night I finally got to cum, it was a relief. We then heard footsteps coming, so we got back to sitting where we were and Steve said, your PJ's are on the chair love, she said thanks and gave him another passionate kiss, and again gave me the eye. I then began to think she only cleaned the cum off my cock as she wanted to kiss Steve again. My taxi then came I said my goodbyes and left.

This is totally all true, Steve has mentioned to my ex about us going again some time soon. I can't wait, just hope my ex falls asleep again

Lush bet that was amazing

Interesting one

I like lots

Amazing

I fucked a work colleague upstairs at a party while her hubby was playing poker downstairs.

Mmm

Years ago when I was married were at a friends house he and my then wife had been drinking and fell asleep. Me and his wife started flirting, teasing and eventually went into the kitchen and fucked on the kitchen table.

really hot knowing they were next door and could wake up any minute.

Fucked my gf sister on couch once while she slept upstairs could have come down at anytime while I was facefucking her

» Add a new message to this topic