FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time anal

First time anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hropshire irish OP   Man  over a year ago

Shropshire

My first bi experience came when I was arranging my 2nd ever meet at the age of 22. Simon 'wanted to check me' before I met Rose. We met for coffee and then he asked if he could see my cock so he could gauge if it would suit his wife. Off to my student accommodation and it ended up with him asking if he could hold it etc which then proceeded to him sucking and wanking me off. Rose was real for those rightly thinking my naivety had been taken advantage of. I met with them numerous times with both of them playing with me. I never played with Simon even though he offered, he was quite overweight and diabetic which meant he couldn't get an erection which was why they were inviting guys to play with Rose, his tiny flaccid dick didn't hold any attraction for me.

I have had bi experiences since when meeting with other couples when the male has asked. The most notable when I was living in North Wales and I met a couple numerous times during my year there. I sucked and played with the husband which was fun, it meant we were all playing with each other and no-one was left out especially when I showed up one time and they had invited another bloke for a MMMF.

One thing that I have never done but would love to try would be to try and receive anal. The thought of meeting a couple and playing with a wet pussy, teasing her lips and clit with my tongue and fingers before feeling her partner come from behind to play with me, teasing my ass with his finger before taking my ass virginity with his hard cock….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unguyno1Man  over a year ago

cleveleys

Beimg fucked by a husband or partner whilst playing with a juicy pussy is out of this world. Being watched by a wife whilst the husband is fucking you is also great, and the 3 couples who I have had fun with, the female has always enjoyed it as much as I have done! Go for it..... Mmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic