FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New wife

New wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litlicker77 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Was out in the car afew months back. As we was about to pass entrance to wooded area about 10 miles from home my wife said turn in here. It was just starting to go dusk. As I indicated and turned I said it's going to be dark soon abit late to walk around the woods. As I finished she rubbed my cock and with a glint in her eye. Who mentioned a walk she said. I turned in to the car park there was two other cars in there so I pulled up on the far left. By this time I was fully erect and lent the seat back. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down so she could get to me easyer. She removed her blouse and I lent in to caress her breasts she slipped down her skirt so I could get a hand in to her wet pussy. I lent back again as she started nibbling my cock why I rubbed her wet pussy. Totally engrossed in our own activities I then looked up to see a guy stood watching through the window of the drivers door. I gasped not sure of her reaction I said look up through the window. With this without removing me from her mouth she looked and I could see she was happy. She seemed to suck harder with this. Open my window so he can finger me she said.....,.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rads1972Man  over a year ago

Dungannon

Interesting

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmmm

Dirty old town

I reach forward turn on the ignition he jumps back apprehensively. I put my thumb up to him and point to the other side of the car as I'm lowering the window. Play with her as she sucks I tell him. Slowly he reaches in slipping his hand inside her now moist knickers. She moans as she take all my cock in her mouth my heart beating fast as I watch a total stranger finger fucking my wife as she sucks my cock for all her life. He has one hand in holding her open as he frantically frigs her wet pussy. Her head lifts off my cock fuck that's good she moans and drops down sucking on my balls I feel her heart beat faster then her body twitch as she starts to cum. As she comes out of her orgasm she sits back up in the seat grinning at me turning to the open window reaching out to his tracky pants feeling his bulge. Turning to look back at me I knod at her she leans forward and slips her left hand inside taking his cock slowly wanking him. You like she says to him. Yyyyeess he stutters. She leans further out to reveal his cock bet your ready to cum arnt you she says to him. At this point I notice another guy walk from the other car and stand just at the side in the darkness. She moves into a kneeling position on the seat head and shoulder out the window. I turn to finger her wet pussy 'don't be shy' she say to the other guy come closer. Turning her attention to him but still playing with first guys balls. She pulls on his belt 'this needs to come off ' she says. He imeadiatlly removes his belt opening his button and lowering his jeans out springs his cock pulling down his boxers she cups his balls then smeers his precum over his bellend with her thumb. Gently wanking him she leans in to take the other guy in her mouth after a few moments she pull off looks up. 'Not time for you to cum yet'and moves across to take the other guy in her mouth. I'm eagerly watching amazed at what I'm seeing. Rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy as she starts her 2nd orgasam gulping away on his cock. As she's finished her orgasm she moves back turns to me 'I need cock inside' with that she opens the door gets out the car becons me over takes my hand and walks to a nearby picnic table. She lies on with her head hanging over the edge. Fuck me why these two fuck my throat she says....

Dirty old town

She lies head hanging over one edge feet on the seat at the other side. I drop down and burry my face into her hot sticky pussy as she becons over the two guys. As I look up she's wanking both cocks just inches from her face. She takes one in her mouth still tight hold of the other. I stand up moving forward and edge my cock into her dripping pussy. Never felt her so hot or wet. I slowly rock back n forth she moans as she sucks them the guy whimper fuck fuck I'm going to....as he thruches and cums her mouth clasps his cock tight milking him of every drop of his juice. At this point I notice the other car door opens and out get another couple. As they are walking across she pulls the other guy to her wantant mouth taking him deep fuck her mouth I say as the couple approach us. The female strokes my wife's neck n breasts with one hand and slides her other down to her clout. Gently rubbing her clit I withdraw nearly all the way out and she grips my shaft as in continue to fuck. Her husband lifts up her skirt parting her pussy and starts to fuck her. This is to much for the guy who grunts and cums filling my wife's mouth with his cum. As he withdraws the woman moves to kiss my wife tasting his cum from her mouth. Let me taste you pussy she says. Her husband pulls away and she moves and lifts one leg onto the seat and lowers her freshly fucked pussy onto my wife's face. The husband moves forward lowering to lick my wifes clit as I fuck her I carnt hold back no longer filling her with what must of been the heaviest load of cum I've ever produced into her pussy. I pull out and proceed to Lap at her pussy oozing with my cum as both women shudder to orgasm.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm love this story so horny thinking of what is next

» Add a new message to this topic