FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > her latest confession

her latest confession

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She was away last week for a hen party with the girls. Her phone died or so she said. The next day she told me that a man had came onto her in the hotel bar and asked her back to his room. She said nothing happened and he went about his way after she rejected him in the bar and he went back to his table. Now at the weekend after a few drinks she let slip she was in the elevator with him but said nothing happened and that she went on up to her room despite his constant attempts to convince her otherwise. What does anyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uvlyladyWoman  over a year ago

newry

Id say theres more to it.,

I hope so lol

She says nothing happened but can't help butthink she's a little guilty on this one

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

I know there's more to this as my wife has done several things like this & it can take a few weeks to get it out of her, usually with a few drinks & horns sex, she knows how turned on it get by her telling me what she's done with another guy.

Let her know you're not angry and if her telling you makes you horny, let her know that as well.

"I know there's more to this as my wife has done several things like this & it can take a few weeks to get it out of her, usually with a few drinks & horns sex, she knows how turned on it get by her telling me what she's done with another guy.

Let her know you're not angry and if her telling you makes you horny, let her know that as well."

Oh I shall

Wolves

"I know there's more to this as my wife has done several things like this & it can take a few weeks to get it out of her, usually with a few drinks & horns sex, she knows how turned on it get by her telling me what she's done with another guy.

Let her know you're not angry and if her telling you makes you horny, let her know that as well.

Oh I shall"

Men my wife does tell me what she's done we have great sex, as I think it turns her on as well when she talks about it.

Sounds perfect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"She was away last week for a hen party with the girls. Her phone died or so she said. The next day she told me that a man had came onto her in the hotel bar and asked her back to his room. She said nothing happened and he went about his way after she rejected him in the bar and he went back to his table. Now at the weekend after a few drinks she let slip she was in the elevator with him but said nothing happened and that she went on up to her room despite his constant attempts to convince her otherwise. What does anyone else think?"

I think she may be fibbing to you, I have a suspicion she fucked him

"She was away last week for a hen party with the girls. Her phone died or so she said. The next day she told me that a man had came onto her in the hotel bar and asked her back to his room. She said nothing happened and he went about his way after she rejected him in the bar and he went back to his table. Now at the weekend after a few drinks she let slip she was in the elevator with him but said nothing happened and that she went on up to her room despite his constant attempts to convince her otherwise. What does anyone else think?

I think she may be fibbing to you, I have a suspicion she fucked him "

Really? Why does this thought turn me on instead of annoy me?

She told me they kissed and she went back to his room ...

They definitely fucked

If she's like my wife itl take her a few d*unk nights to spill the beans

Yes she had a few drinks and told me every last detail.

Do tell

She said he took out a bottle of champagne and kissed her, he undressed her and pinned against the wall and poured champagne over her tits and licked it off ...

And what else did he do to her? Such a horny thing to hear about your wife playing with another guy

She said he went down on her am she was trembling the whole time

She said she made lie back on the bed then and gave him a blow job

Wolves

"She said she made lie back on the bed then and gave him a blow job"

That's really horny, hope you gave her a good fucking for telling you, just to show her it makes you horny & not angry.

I did. Several times especially when she told me he pinned her to window so street could see her being fucked from behind

"She was away last week for a hen party with the girls. Her phone died or so she said. The next day she told me that a man had came onto her in the hotel bar and asked her back to his room. She said nothing happened and he went about his way after she rejected him in the bar and he went back to his table. Now at the weekend after a few drinks she let slip she was in the elevator with him but said nothing happened and that she went on up to her room despite his constant attempts to convince her otherwise. What does anyone else think?

I think she may be fibbing to you, I have a suspicion she fucked him

Really? Why does this thought turn me on instead of annoy me?"

Don't be ashamed Bro, plenty of guys find the thought of their woman with her legs wide open being pounded by another guy horny! I certainly do

"I did. Several times especially when she told me he pinned her to window so street could see her being fucked from behind

"

Ask her to call you next time she is being fucked- horniest thing ever to hear your girl scream in passion over the phone

"I did. Several times especially when she told me he pinned her to window so street could see her being fucked from behind

"

Ask her to call you next time she is being fucked- horniest thing ever to hear your girl scream in passion over the phone

this is like heaven I would love to hear about my girl been fucked x

I fucked her senseless when she told me - we have agreed I will watch next time.

"I fucked her senseless when she told me - we have agreed I will watch next time."

Methinks he was found out

"this is like heaven I would love to hear about my girl been fucked x"

Well, err, when I was on a night out in Scarborough a few weeks back.......

» Add a new message to this topic