FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being watched

Being watched

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any singles or couples love being watched whilst they are playing? Like someone sat in the corner of the room? I love the idea of this!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Yes

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Yes

By *aithlessangelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love it when my b/f watches me or when I send him pictures when im having "fun" lol

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Yes, love watching couples play while I watch & wank, no touching - just watching.

Very horny indeed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to five a couple that would let me do this, just to be able to sit in the corner and watch them have a good time, be even better to be able to watch maybe two or more couples together

"Do any singles or couples love being watched whilst they are playing? Like someone sat in the corner of the room? I love the idea of this! "
Yes we're fans of being watched

Maybe you should try a club, lots of opportunities for watching there? Or go to popular dogging areas

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"Maybe you should try a club, lots of opportunities for watching there? Or go to popular dogging areas "

I enjoy going to clubs to watch, not so sure on doggin sites these days.

"Maybe you should try a club, lots of opportunities for watching there? Or go to popular dogging areas "
We go to Plessures in Kent regularly. And if no one catches our attention enough to play with them we quite often 'put on a show'

Yes we like to be watched

By *tigsMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I would love to watch a couple or moresome! Anyone like me to sit quietly in the corner. cock in hand?

Paul

By *olarbear3Man  over a year ago

I've been searchin for a cpl to watch for the last few weeks but don't seem to be able to find any!

"Yes we like to be watched"

I am not too far.

I was on the beach (nudist) the other day and got slightly aroused while drying off after a dip.

I noticed I was being watched and it turned me on every more, glancing over they were playing with themselves so I teased and watched them cum.

Quite possibly the hardest erection I've had....next time I may have to wander over!!!

I went out on a date a couple of week's back after a few drinks and a lot of flirting and teasing we could no longer keep our hands off each other and decided to head back to her place We flagged a black cab told him our destination. Within seconds off setting off I had pulled her skirt up and tore her knickers off and started to kiss and lick

Her pussy. Driving through Manchester city centre stopping at lights and people looking in was just adding to how hot and steamy we was getting. As we arrived at her destination we climbed out and somehow ended up across the road on the canal we got to a little hump back bridge I lifted her on to the little stone wall and slid my hard cock into wet pussy. A few minutes later we noticed a couple was stood watching they didn't look happy just unsure what to do it must have been their route home the embarrassment on their faces made me try to stop to let them pass at this point the girl I was with shouted don't you dare fucking stop. I couldn't believe it she was quiet and sensible when I first met her how the night had changed. In the end the couple scurried past looking at the floor and telling us we was disgusting humans. It was one of the hottest nights of my life.

» Add a new message to this topic