FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold fun ?

Cuckold fun ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittletonCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

cannock

Its been about 7 years since they first met at the school gates. Three years since our first threesome and 16 months since i paid for them to spend a Thursday night together at the Park Inn - West Brom. He fucked her eight times and she was late home ;-( They then made a film in our spare room - one that I still watch occasionally. Last time we did anything was a visit to Adventures in Stoke on a Friday before Christmas - we went as a 'trio'.

At the weekend she let on that they'd met at the school last week. I asked my usual question of 'did you fuck him. ? Let him finger you ?' - and she laughed and truthfully answered 'of coursr not' - then still smiling said 'but if I asked him he would have'.

W'ed discussed fantasies in prior weeks - and one of hers was for him to have a key and let himself in one day and fuck her. Surprise and shock being the key elements.

Bu Sunday morning I couldn't help myself. I sent him an email asking for him to fuck her during the day over the course of the next two weeks. Before the kids break up. I offered assistance to getting her home - by pretending that a parcel was being delivered. Little would she know what the parcel was.

Today - Monday - no response. I texted him asking for him to check his email. 'Anything interesting ?' He responded. 'Your next challenge is to turn up unannounced and fuck my wife - deadline 2 weeks'. Response was 'does she know or is it a total surprise ?' I replied that we'd had a discussion - but she never knew whether or not it was a wind up.

'I'll check my diary - let you know tomorrow. Might have a nice surprise for you'

Waiting the next few days will be hard for both of us. The mind is a great stimulant. Hopefully it'll be all systems go - and I'll be told about it later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice! !

Looking forward to the next part

Can't wait for next part

By *ripodTimMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

Great so far. Looking forward to the rest

cannock

"Great so far. Looking forward to the rest "

I'm waiting too. More than half the fun ... Hopefully will get a message today - then wait some more

cannock

Just received a text from him. He should be able to manage wednesday or thursday next week. He wants me to ensure she's home.

I'm in london until thursday night - but then home. Secretly hope it'll be thursday so that she may still be dirty when i get home.

Another long wait until he confirms the day now.

cannock

Think he's on his way - whilst I'm stuck in work ...

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Love the idea of girlfriend doing it when im at work

cannock

Doesn't aid concentration at work. Brain gone to mush. Won't be home 'til late ...

cannock

He's at home fucking her now .. Called on facetime - but couldn't mute their end - so in a busy office i couldn't watch.

cannock

He came through the front door more nervous than me. I was wearing tight little black dress short ethnic looking , no under wear. He grabbed me on the stairs - pulling up my dress to reveal my hot pussy. He wasted no time . He put his hot mouth on my already wet pussy . his tongue sliding up and down my clit and sucking it like lolly pop. He then told me to get up and go to the bedroom . He threw me on the bed and parted my legs. He started to get undress - took his trousers off then his under wear to reveal his throbbing cock. He started to take pictures on my phone then he used it to facetime you . He slid his cock into my mouth - grabbing my hair as he thrust in and out. He then opened my legs apart and placed his cock at the opening of my pussy. He was teasing me he then pushed his cock deep inside me . He started off gentle then started to go fast and deep his was gaining up speed then he shot his load deep into my hot pussy filling her up like a cream pie..

- Her first post to fab. Waiting on platform ready to go home ...

» Add a new message to this topic