FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Reticent drinker

Reticent drinker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was the boi's third visit to my house. The first visit had been an initial inspection coupled with some oral and anal testing. He'd reacted well to the anal training, taking various toys in his hole, but had struggled with the oral. Talking to him afterwards he admitted that he was terrified of having to taste cum.

The second visit had been more oral training, but he was still struggling with it a lot. He'd said how he'd found having to perform on cam (one of the tasks I'd given him) very humiliating so whilst he was gagging on my cock I'd ensured that we had an audience on cam4 watching. Atleast I let him wear a mask!

I collected him from the station on his third visit and drove him back to my house. He followed me into the back hall where I instructed him to strip out of his clothes. He lived with his gf so was unable to get any of the usual equipment I like my subs to have, but he had followed my order in obtaining a pair of lacy knickers, which he had been wearing and was now nicely tented by his erect cock.

I took the collar which was hanging by the door and fixed it around his neck. I then instructed him to put on the wrist and ankle cuffs that were hanging on the hook also. He then got onto his hands and knees as I ordered, where upon I clipped a leash to the D ring on the collar, and then secured a blindfold around his eyes.

Pulling on the leash I lead him into the living room ,where I had him stop in the middle of the room and sit up on his heels. I pulled his hands together behind his back and clipped the cuffs to each other. I checked that the laptop was connected to cam4 and informed the boi that we had some viewers. Making sure that the camera could see his face I slowly, and noisily, unbuttoned my jeans. Then pushed my shorts down and took my cock out.

"Open your mouth boi" I told him, which he did so, and then I moved closed to him, holding my cock closer and closer to his face. I could see the look of disgust on it as I told him to lean forward so that it was against his lips. I moved in closer, so that my cock was in his mouth and he instinctively pulled back.

I pulled away and went over to the table, opening my bag of toys and returning with a nice set of nipple clamps. Clover claps with a metal chain between them. Twisting and pinching his nipples I told him that I expected better service from him on this visit, and between his whimpering and moaning he promised to do so. At which point I attached the clips and he gave a nice moan of pain.

Once again I stood in front of him and held my cock against his mouth, at least this time he opened his mouth without an order from me. I kept the head of my cock in his mouth, ordering him to explore it with his tongue, which I could see he was struggling with. I pulled back and told him to use his tongue along the shaft and over my balls. Which he did with a similar look of disgust and shame on his face. I then took his head in one hand, positioned my cock in front of his mouth and eased it in, this time pushing deeper then before.

As I expected he gagged straight away, trying to pull away which I let him do. I told him that for that he was going to be properly punished and pulled the lead to move him to the side. I then pulled a fuck wedge pillow into position in front of the laptop camera and using the leash positioned him so he was bent over it, his buttocks exposed to the camera.

I then proceeded to spank him, nice alternating slaps on the buttocks slowly building up, pausing to let them redden and so that our watchers could get a good look. Quite soon he was begging for mercy, wriggling around, and being a kind man I stopped

I unclipped the wrist cuffs and told him to spread his cheeks, which he did, giving our viewers a nicely humiliating view of his hole. A hole onto which I squeezed some lube before sliding a finger into, eliciting a very loud moan from the boy. Moans which continued as I slowly worked my finger in and out of his little hole, sliding a second one in next to it.

Once his hole was nicely prepared I reached over to the toy bag and got the first anal toy out, a thin, long red probe with a large ball head. With his buttocks still spalyed by his hands I slowly inserted the toy, watching his ring open and close around the end, his moans growing louder. I pushed it fully into him and moved his knickers to keep it in place. I then pulled him off the pillow and repositioned him over it.

It took a bit of effort but I then got him to lie on his back on the pillow, his head down with his arse positioned on the top of it. I then attached each wrist cuffs to the corresponding ankle cuff so he was trapped upside down with his legs apart. I then took a larger truncheon style toy and lubing it up started to work his hole with it.

His initial moans of humiliation and discomfort were soon replaced by moans of humiliation and pleasure as I worked the toy in and out of him. Telling him how he was obviously ready for fucking, but that I expected him to take cum properly before I granted him that honour.

Pushing the toy into him I got up and move the laptop so that instead of just seeing his arse and the toy the viewers could see his head, body and knickers. Standing behind him I reached down and started pulling on the clamp chains, causing him to moan loudly and his cock to really strain against the knickers. I pulled them back, so that his cock was exposed and his balls kept them out the way. Returning to using the toy on him his moans got louder and louder, so I picked up an o-ring gag and put it into place in his mouth. So he was still able to moan but not as loudly...and tbh it barely sounded like a moan.

With my one hand fucking him with the toy I reached down and took his cock in my hand, starting to wank it. The remains of lube on my fingers coated it so I was able to move my hand up and down smoothly and quickly. I then told him that the next visit I was going to fully use his mouth, no matter what. He was really moaning and thrashing at this point as I then told him that as preparation I was going to let him try his own.

He really moaned at that point, trying to beg through the gag as I kept wanking him. I could feel his orgasm approaching as I worked his hole and cock until finally I felt him on the brink.

The first spasm jetted out, over his face and mouth. The o-gag keeping his mouth open, the blindfold protecting his eyes. I let go of the toy and grabbed his hair to stop him turning his head, my other hand milking his cock, aiming it so that each squirt ended up on his face, some going into his mouth, dribbling over his belly and chest. I kept wanking him until he was well and truely spent, at which point I fetched my camera and took some very nice photos of him still in that position.

All done I unclipped the cuffs and let him to the bathroom to get cleaned up....aren't I nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ara21xWoman  over a year ago

Dingwall

Hope ur not so nice on his next visitlook forwRd to more xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow wish it was me mmmmmm

wow I would be honoured to serve this man xxx

I literally just came so hard to this!

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Wish I was in satin servicing you as your sissy slut

now that was great, so wish it was me getting trained

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would love to meet a man who would do this to a guy with me there to help...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you enjoyed it...interestingly enough had a message from someone on here who was watching

Shame u didn't reply

» Add a new message to this topic