FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel fun with a couple

Hotel fun with a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well tonight was the night, I was meeting up with the couple I had been chatting to for the last 2 months. We had exchanged pictures, mails, texts, kik messages and even had the odd phone call, but tonight it was the day we had all been planning for and waiting for.

I walked into the bar and straight away I knew the couple I was looking for, Nick and Lianne were sat at the table having a drink when Nick noticed me, he waved me over. I shook his hand and gave Lianne a kiss on the cheek, Nick asked what I was drinking and went off to the bar to buy me a drink. I was left with Lianne and we started chatting like we had known each other forever.

Lianne was 43 years old, about 5’5” tall, but with her heels on she was a little taller. She looked great wearing a nice black dress that showed off her breasts and gave her a great cleavage that was shown off by the plunging neckline of her dress. Her hair was a light brown, a mousey brown some would say, she wore it up with what looked like 2 chopsticks holding it up. Her lips a nice red, and I could tell her nail varnish was the same colour. Around her waist was a large belt, and under the belt her dress was free to flow in the air. Her dress came to just above the knee, and her legs were in stockings, I couldn't tell if they were hold ups or real stockings but I was sure I would find out soon enough. I could smell her perfume as we sat at the table and I had to say how great she looked. She blushed and said I looked great myself.

I was wearing a suit with a subtle pinstripe pattern, a white shirt and a blue tie. I wouldn’t normally get this dressed up but I had just come from work so was still in my work clothes.

Nick returned with my drink and sat down. We chatted for a while about past experiences, the good ones, and the not so good ones and about how we got into swinging. To be honest I knew all of this as we have chatted over mail about all this, but it was nice to see them talk directly to me about it all, I was getting turned on by some of the things they were telling me.

Nick was 45 years old, short dark hair which had a hint of grey coming through on his temples, he looked like he was in good shape, he smelt great too and I had to ask him what he was wearing, “JPG classic for men” “I thought it was, I am wearing it too – although I have been at work all day. I could really do with a shower” I replied. “OK, but only if we can join you in there” Lianne said. “OK lets go, my hotel is just over the road” and I finished my drink as we all stood up and walked out of the bar, me arm in arm with Lianne as Nick walked next to us.

We got to the hotel and I had them follow me a few feet behind me so the reception wouldn’t know they were with me, I was in the hotel for business so I didn’t want any hassle from the hotel. We got to the lift and we all entered it, we were the only ones in the lift. “phew got past the guards” I said and they both laughed. We were soon at my room, keycard in hand I asked them “are you sure you want to carry on” “yes” was the instant reply from both of them. I pushed the card in and opened the door and we all entered the room.

Nick then took charge, he sat in a chair and told me and Lianne to kiss, hell I wasn’t going to say no. I moved in close to her, our arms around each other and we started to kiss. Our tongues moving inside each other’s mouths, hands starting to move around the others body, exploring each other. The kissing became more passionate and frantic, I felt her hand run around to my bulge in my trousers, she rubbed up and down my obvious shaft, I kissed her neck as her grip tightened around my cock….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please a great start

Works for me. More please.

More if you would like it

By *rnydMan  over a year ago

Somerset

Oh yes please....

Part 2

I was told to undress Lianne, I turned her around and slid the zip down, I helped her with it to reveal her shoulders, I kissed them as I let go of her dress and it fell to the floor. She had her arms over her chest as I pulled her close to me, I was still kissing her neck from behind. Nick told her to sit on the edge of the bed, he told me to strip, I looked at Lianne on the bed sitting with her stocking covered legs crossed watching me. I took off my shirt and tie, pretty much jumped out of my trousers and stood in my boxers, I was just about to pull them down when Nick said “Stop”. He told me to turn around to him and let him see my cock before Lianne did. I pulled my boxers down and he nodded and said Lianne you will enjoy this xxx

He reached out and took my cock in his hand, he slowly and gently rubbed his hand up and down my cock before he wanked me slowly. I looked over to Lianne and saw her hand was between her legs, Nick then led me by the cock over to Lianne, he took her hand and replaced his with hers, then he sat down again. Lianne ran her hand up my shaft as her other hand cupped my smooth balls, she stroked my cock before she moved her lips to my head, tasting the precum. She licked me from tip to base before she parted her lips and took me fully into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth, making her gag but leaving it in there. I fucked her face for a while when Nick said “Stop, get on your back and Lianne sit on his face but don’t you lean forward” We did as we were told, I saw that sweet smooth wet pussy coming closer to me, she placed herself right on my tongue, it went into her pussy deep before I replaced it with fingers and flicked her clit with my tongue. Lianne grabbed her tits and pulled on her nipples as I worked on her clit, fingers going into the knuckle. I heard Nick say “that’s right pull those nipples Lianne, is he eating you good” “OH GOD YES, I AM…… GETTING… CLOSE” with that she cum all over my face and like a good lad I am I lapped it all up.

Nick then said “off him now Lianne, he needed to go for a shower, let him have one” with that I went into the shower for a quick shower. It wasn’t long before I felt there was someone else in there with me, I felt a hand reach around me and take my cock and wank it. I was spun around and I saw who It was. It was Nick, fully naked in the shower with me. I reached down and took his hard cock in my hand, I then felt his hand on my shoulder pushing down, I knew what this meant. I was going to take his cock in my mouth for the first time, and hopefully not the last time of the night….

More if you would like.

Sounding great so far

Please more

Getting erotic now, nice

Part 3

His cock was inches from my mouth, the water from the shower dripping from his hard long shaft. I took it in my hand and cupped his balls with the other. I kissed the tip of it tasting his precum, I then opened my mouth and took it into my mouth, I looked up at him and Nick gave me a nod of approval and moved his hand to the back of my head. He guided me down onto his cock a little at a time until I had it all in my mouth, his balls were touching my chin. He let go of my head and I moved my head back up and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked him good and long, taking my time to stop and lick his shaft from tip to balls. I took his smooth balls into my mouth one at a time as I wanked him off. I noticed Lianne sitting on the toilet, fingering her smooth pussy, her watching me suck her husband off. Knowing she was watching me made me suck quicker. Wanking him quicker. He grabbed my head again and shot his hot cum into my mouth, I swallowed it all up like I knew I would be asked to do. “You better not have swallowed that, some of that was for Lianne to have” Nick said “Sorry it was just too nice” I replied. He grabbed me and dragged me out to the bed and threw me on it.

Nick positioned me on all fours, he took out 2 sets of handcuffs and place one on each hand and cuffed me onto the bed, then he took out some shackles and shackled my ankles to the bed. I was exposed like this, my arse on show. I felt my arse cheeks parted then a tongue was probing me, running over my hole until I felt a push of a finger into my arse. I looked back and saw Lianne eating my ass, as I moved my head back to look forward Nick shoved his cock into my mouth “Suck me again, and when I cum this time keep it in your mouth” I nodded as I had his cock in my mouth.

I then felt a rubbing thicker than a finger on my hole, I tried to look back but I wasn’t allowed. I felt my arse open wide and something wide pushed into my ass, then it was pulled out before being pushed back in again this time deeper. Nick was watching, I could tell by looking up at the guy who was fucking my face, “Do you know what that is?” I shook my head “Its my wife fucking your arse with her strap-on, you are being spit roasted like the slut you are”. OH MY GOD I thought I am such a slut being taken by this sexy married couple, but MY GOD it feels so good that I don’t want it to stop. I felt her hands on my hips giving her leverage to fuck my arse harder and I could feel her doing so and going faster. Nick was fucking my face, making me almost gag with each thrust into my mouth. “Fuck him good Lianne, afterall he is going to fuck you afterwards” Nick said. Nick soon shot another load of cum into my mouth, this time I didn’t swallow, he told Lianne to take the strap-on off and to slide herself underneath me.

She did as was instructed and I then was told to kiss and to share his cum with her, I did as asked. I was stilled tied up on all fours with Lianne underneath me, us kissing sharing cum as I felt a hand on my cock, it wasn’t Liannes as her arms were around my back pulling my head closer to hers. It was Nicks, he had his hand around my cock, slowly wanking me, I felt his lips around the tip of my cock, then I felt his hand moving my cock – guiding it until I knew what he was doing. He was guiding my cock into Liannes pussy. I let the tip slide in, and in one push I was balls deep into her, I knew she didn’t expect that as she let out a moan as I kissed her. I got a nice rhythm going fucking her, pushing in deep and kissing her. I had forgotten Nick was there until I felt something by my ass again. I felt the same sensation I had earlier then I knew Nick had just pushed his cock into my ass. Me and Lianne looked towards him and sure enough you could see him thrusting his hips and hick cock slamming into my already well fucked ass. I had to tell him how good it felt, it was such a surreal feeling, fucking a pussy while your ass is being fucked…

So hot loving this one

This is so horny, what an amazing experience! You are so lucky and I'm jealous

Wow! Such a horny scenario! More please!

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

Aw i was getting excited reading that.. My pussy soakin

Part 4

Nick pulled out and leaving my arse wide open. He moved over to a chair and sat down on it, “Come here and sit on this” I pulled out of Lianne and moved over to him, reverse straddled him he took hold of his cock and I lowered myself down onto his hard cock, I soon had him fully inside me again. I started to move up and down, I could feel it sliding in and out of me, my balls slapping down on him and my cock bouncing around too. I felt a hand grasp my cock, it was Nick, he was reaching around and wanking me as he filled my arse with his hard hot cock.

I looked down and saw his hand wanking me, Lianne came over and kissed me before she started to kiss my neck and move her kisses lower and lower until she was sucking on my balls. She then took my cock in her mouth and sucked me as Nick carried on wanking me, it looked fantastic and it felt fantastic too. I could feel that I was close to cumming, the feeling of a hard cock in me while I was being sucked by his hot female and wanked by her husband was too much. I cried out “I am going to cum” “So am I” Nick said and I felt a new warmth in my ass as he came deep into my ass and this tipped me over the edge and I shot my hot cum into Lianne’s mouth. Some of it came out of the side of her mouth there was that much of it as it was my first cum of the evening. I slide of Nicks hot shaft and I bend down and cleaned him up, I could taste his cum and my ass mixed together. Lianne got up and she kissed him, they shared my cum together.

I Sat on the edge of the bed watching this sexy couple kiss and sharing my cum, I had gone to a semi erect cock after my cum but I knew there was more to come during the night, and I was so turned on. I grabbed Lianne hand and spun her towards me, I kissed her hard deep and long before I threw her onto the bed, I told Nick to move to her head and have her suck him and clean his cock off. He did as he was asked, she took him in her hand and popped him into her mouth “Can you taste my ass on your husbands cock?” I asked her “Yes I can, its wonderful and the best I have ever tasted” she replied taking his cock out of her mouth for a moment before stuffing it back in. I moved to her tits and sucked hard on her nipples, pulling them with my teeth whilst running my ringer in circles over the other one before I swapped over. I grabbed her ankles and hold Nick to hold them there, she was now spread wide open and I went to her smooth pussy. This time I took time looking at it savouring the sight before me. Her pussy was perfect, yes she had been fucked already tonight but it was as if it hadn’t been touched. I licked at her lips, she was soaking wet, her clit on show, if licked it with my tongue then blew gently on it, she shuddered and I knew she licked that. “carry on guys I will be right back” I put on a robe and left the room for a few seconds, when I got back in Nick had let her legs go and was reaching down playing with her tits. I told him to hold her legs open again and he did so. I took the robe off and moved back to Lianne’s pussy. I run my tongue over it again and then I surprised her. She juddered when I did it, I had just nipped out to get some ice, and I was now running ice around and over her pussy lips as I was licking her clit. I ran the ice over her clit, she let out a muffeled “OH MY GOD YES” I replaced the ice with my tongue and continued swapping it for a while. I then took a new ice cube, parted her pussy lips with my fingers and run it up and down her exposed pussy. I then pushed the cube into her while I rubbed her clit with my finger. I never pushed it fully inside her put enough for her to cum as I rubbed her clit.

I then got on my Back and told her to put her pussy on my face, she was being a good slut and did as she was told. She lowered herself onto me and I started to lap up her cum from her pussy. Nick knew what to do and pushed her head onto my cock which was still semi, I felt her tongue move around the tip, and she started making me grow again. Nick moved around behind her and lined up to enter her, I reached up and guided him in, he slid straight in to her in one movement. I carried on licking her clit as he fucked her pussy hard, his balls slapping away against my head. He popped out at one point so I gave him a little suck before helping him back into her pussy. Funny but he kept popping out, each time I kept sucking a little and helping him back in.

I moved away from under her and I went around to behind Nick, I knelt down behind him and ran my fingers over his arse, I reached under him and felt his balls as he fucked his wife. I moved closer and moved myself into a position where I sucked his balls as he fucked her hard, I even let my tongue run over his ass. He moan and told me how nice it felt, but I told him “not yet, your slut wife is going to get hers now before you get yours”

I grabbed Nick and pulled him out of his wife, I pushed him on the bed on his back and had Lianne ride him facing him, I pushed her down so they could kiss, I then moved into position. I rubbed some lube over my cock and her pussy then I gently started to push my cock into her arse, she was moaning as she was kissing Nick. Soon I head the tip in and I pushed more, inch by inch I pushed my cock deep into her as her husband was in her pussy. I could feel his cock inside her, our balls touching. Once fully in I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her. She looked around at me and said “Oh I feel so full, you guys are fucking me like the slut I am, fuck me hard you guys, FUCK ME” and we both started thrusting into her. We had a good rhythm going and I reached around and started playing with one of her tits before I took her hair in my hand and held is as I rode her ass hard. She came a number of times as we fucked her but us guys were enjoying it too much and we carried on using her holes. Nick Grunted and cum in her pussy, he pulled out of her, cum stringing itself from his cock to her pussy. I pulled out of her ass and in one swift push I was in her cum filled pussy, it felt strange and so good fucking a pussy that had cum inside it, and it didn’t take long before I was cumming in there too.

I pulled out and told Nick to lick her clean, once he had licked her clean I grabbed his head and pushed my cock in his mouth, “I need my cock cleaning too” I said to him as I did it. He took me into his mouth and got me nice and clean.

More to follow….

I got soo hard reading this, I love this story

Amazing story

Please keep it coming

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Very horny

By *dam069Man  over a year ago

Dyce

Great story loving it. Xx

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

So horny reading this,can't wait for more!

He sucked me nice and slow and long, taking time to run his tongue over the tip before taking it back fully into his mouth. His hand cupping and playing with my balls. Lianne sat there watching and touching herself before I told her to rim him and get him ready for me.

I asked him, "do you want my cock in you?" I asked him, he looked up at me and nodded. I bent him over the side of the bed and told Lianne to give him her pussy to lick, she opened he legs wide and he started to lick and finger her pussy.

I took my cock, lived his ass, one finger then two before I moved them away and I pushed the tip of my cock against his ass. He moved his ass away, I slapped his ass hard and grabbed his hips as I pressed the tip against his ass. I felt the tightness of his ass against my cock, soon the tip was in, I let it rest there for a short while before I pushed more in. I pulled out fully before pushing back in, pushing more into his ass until he ad my whole cock in him, I felt him wanking as i started to fuck him.

Lianne moved, she wanted to watch her husband get fucked by another guy, it was one her fantasies. She played with fingers and toys while I fucked her husband. Lianne was asking Nick "are you a dirty bitch "yes I am, I'm a dirty cock fucking slut"

All this talk made me go faster and harder. I was fucking him so hard my balls slapped hard against his.

I looked over at the mirror and saw me fucking this guy. I loved looking at it, I saw him wanking. I pulled out and flipped him on his back. Lianne sat on his face, I slides back in again in one movement I am balls deep again. I grab his cock and wank him. Lianne cuts over his face as he cums over himself. That's it I cum deep in his ass. I pull Lianne down, she takes his cock in her mouth, I pull out and move my cock to Lianne, she grabs it and stuffs a 2nd cock in, she then lets go and falls next to her husband.

By *roken77Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

keep going!

» Add a new message to this topic