FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Diary of Helen 3

The Diary of Helen 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our first meeting took place last Friday. When I arrived Helen was dressed in a nice blue summer dress with black high heeled shoes, she looked very attractive but maybe a little nervous.

Her cuck husband poured me a drink of wine as Helen and I had a little kiss and cuddle. I took the opportunity to check if she had left her knickers off as I had requested. What I found was a lovely round firm arse under her dress but no knickers.

We sat down and chatted, after a few minutes I rubbed her knee allowing my hand to move higher, I discovered her bare thigh above a stocking.

I asked cuck husband to join us and She was soon between two guys who started to warm her up quickly, cuck on her pussy after she opened her legs for him and me on her tits which by now were nearly out of the top of her dress and peep hole bra beneath.

I kissed her mouth then tongued her left nipple. After a few minutes I checked her pussy which was very wet and ready for action.

Helen was breathing deeply and suggested we go upstairs to the bed, I followed her with cuck hubby behind me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

More plz x

cardiff

More plz x

cardiff

More plz x