FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teen TV

Teen TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been chatting to Jane on an online TV/TS forum for some time before we finally got the chance to meet. She was 18, stunning in her pictures, and I'd fancied her for a long time. She was coming through to my city for a Pride march, and as luck would have it my girlfriend was away on holiday with some mates.

It took a long time to build up the courage to type the 'Let's meet' message, but I finally did it. My heart skipped a beat when she messaged back 'Ok!'. It skipped another when she added 'But we're meeting in public - I'm nobody's guilty little secret!' After a deep breath I agreed, and we made plans to meet right in the heart of the city's busiest shopping street.

Finally the moment came. I turned up early, terrified but eager to meet the most stunning girl I'd ever had the luck to talk to. And suddenly there she was - dressed and ready for the march.

She was wearing heavy, very attractive make-up, a tiny tight black t-shirt with 'Slut' across it, ultra tight ripped jeans with pink fishnet stockings underneath, and black high heels, making her just slightly taller than me.

She grinned when she spotted me edging over, a wicked wink, then laughed 'Don't be afraid big boy, all my friends over there approve.' I turned round to wave to a large group, all the while thinking that my girlfriend would kill me for being here.

She leaned in, kissed me, slightly smearing her lipstick on my mouth as if to mark me as hers, then said 'Right then, back to your place?'

I was practically led through town, men clearly ogling her every step of the way. One older gent, hand in hand with his wife, practically stopped, lust filling his eyes.

Suddenly I was filled with a new confidence. Who cared what happened, here I was with the sexiest girl in town, no-one able to take their eyes off her, and we slowly edged closer together, then finally I took her hand and we walked through town together, slowly gaining confidence in each other. Although she was much younger than me, it was clear that she was in charge and I was growing harder and harder, unable to take my eyes off her stunning body straining under the tiny t-shirt and tight jeans.

She led me up the stairs to my flat, my eyes transfixed on her bum, with one side showing through a huge rip, the pink fishnet containing her gorgeous smooth skin, and by now my hands were starting to explore her firm young body, and I was eager to get her back to my place.

Inside I poured us a drink, and she smiled 'So, alone at last. You've been promising me a kiss for weeks online. Time to see if you're all talk.' She grabbed me and for the first time my lips locked with another male - not that you'd have any chance of knowing she was male, just out of school and full of her own sexuality and control.

We kissed, her tongue gently exploring mine, my tongue prodding at her lips, then as our hands began to explore each others bodies, our tongues grew faster feeding off each other's energy, lashing together as our bodies locked in an electric-charged embrace.

She opened my jeans, and said 'So you're not all talk! What will your girlfriend say?' She grabbed my cock, and led me through to the bedroom. 'Is this her bed then?' she drawled, eyes on me like a wolf, utterly in control of its trapped prey.

'Yes' I whispered. 'Good, let's use it, and we can explore some of the things she doesn't know' she told me, pushing me back onto the bed and climbing on top of me, her tight clothes straining. She kissed me again, this time hard, drawing a gasp, then a whimper. 'You like it hard I see' she smiled, and slapped me across the face. 'That's for being a cheat' she admonished. 'Now get those jeans off and let's make love like you've never even imagined before'.

Soon I was naked, erect as ever, slowly throbbing, my cock twitching in anticipation, and she was standing in front of me in just her little 'Slut' t-shirt, pink fishnet hold-ups and black stiletto heels. I knew I was lost then, and she demanded 'Get on your knees. I want to make you all mine'.

Before I knew it, I was on my knees, kissing her beautifully erect smooth shaven cock, then taking a cock in my mouth for the very first time, smiling as I felt the addiction take me, the cock hunger fill me for the very first time, then started sucking, licking and caressing. Time stood still, until eventually she lay down on my girlfriend and I's bed and demanded that I continue sucking, while she wrapped her stocking-clad legs tight around my head, and I felt her heels dig into my back.

When she whispered 'Fuck me, I need you inside me, be mine' I was all hers. I entered her slowly, nervously, but she grabbed my ass and pulled me in until her prefect tight teen hole subsumed me, became my whole world and I before I knew it I was eagerly sliding in and out of her, completely lost to all other sensation as I filled her, building to a mind-blowing climax where I yelled her name and knew that I'd be hers to call any time she wanted to make use of me.

After I'd came, that wicked eye re-appeared in her eyes.'If you really want to be mine, it's your turn. You're girlfriend can't do this can she?' Suddenly I was lying face down on the pillow, the scent of my girlfriend's perfume so clear, as Jane's beautiful hot throbbing teen cock fist nudged against my hole. Suddenly she was lying on top of me, restricting my movements, and utterly filling me. I groaned in surprise and pleasure, momentarily thinking the pain was too much, then realising that it was utterly addictive, utterly compelling, utterly perfect.

Jane lay on top of me grinding her cock into me then taking long hard pulses in and out, filling me utterly, taking me for the very first time and making me love every heart-pounding addictive moment. As she came she kissed me, bit my ear, then whispered 'You really are mine now'. I grinned, 'Good, that's all I want. Take me.'

She pulled on her clothes quickly, insisting that she really didn't want to miss the march, that her friends would be worried, and after one long, slow lingering kiss where her tongue filled my mouth like her cock had filled my hole, she was suddenly gone, and I was left along, empty, full of hunger for her, and full of her tastes and smells, eager for our next encounter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like heaven. Hope there's more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the messages, glad some of you enjoyed this.

Sadly Jane soon had to move away, despite me begging her to stay in the area. I told her I was more than happy to move my girlfriend out and move her in. She was so convincing, incredibly sexy and had completely blown my mind.

But she was soon gone. Perhaps the most dangerous outcome. I stayed with my girlfriend, but a taste of Jane had opened my eyes to a desire that I couldn't just turn away from, and soon I was hunting it out in more exciting or risky situations.

» Add a new message to this topic