FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > is this a form of cuckolding

is this a form of cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love the idea/thought of Hubby watching w/e guy or guys Fucking me n covering me in spunk n then Hubby joining in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ripodTimMan  over a year ago

Chippenham

I would say no but sounds like damn good fun lol. Enjoy

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

We enjoy this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

depends on how much control he has over the situation,

"Love the idea/thought of Hubby watching w/e guy or guys Fucking me n covering me in spunk n then Hubby joining in "
Think it's called 'Hotwifeing'

Sounds good

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Why give it a name - just enjoy it !

"Love the idea/thought of Hubby watching w/e guy or guys Fucking me n covering me in spunk n then Hubby joining in "

I would say can be whatever you both want to think it is, can be or not, but all great fun I would hope

Why do people like you always seem to live so far away?

its more what others would call hot wife ( it hubby has a say on the action ) but who cares what others call it ? just enjoy yourselves and don't worry about what other people will or will not call your kink :D

Definitly not cuckold!

Lou loves being watched by me when she's having fun, I love joining in too and I'm definitely not a cuckold. Matt

"Lou loves being watched by me when she's having fun, I love joining in too and I'm definitely not a cuckold. Matt"

Me and the wife enjoy this too and I too do not consider myself cuckold as I like to join in and am not there to be humiliated.

"

Why do people like you always seem to live so far away?"

Ermmm they dont lol.

I've talked to a few cuckold/hotwife couples in my area. Some appear to be fakes, others are just toying with the idea, others aren't looking for a guy like me.

I suppose what I'm really saying is, I wish they ALL lived near me and that they were ALL looking for someone exactly like me.

Also I was complementing the op couple.

I love fucking Rachel after someone else has had her.

Is your situation cuckolding or not? Would be if you consider it so. As many types as cuckolding as there are shades of blue.

If you all enjoy it, labels don't matter unless they matter to you.

Happy Fabbing

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"Definitly not cuckold! "

can be cuckold, depends on people involved, what they have discussed/agreed, every cuckold circumstance/relationship is different and the acts of cuckolding is vast and requires a very open mind.

sunderland

"Lou loves being watched by me when she's having fun, I love joining in too and I'm definitely not a cuckold. Matt

Me and the wife enjoy this too and I too do not consider myself cuckold as I like to join in and am not there to be humiliated."

common misconception, you do not need to be humiliated to be cuckolded.

In my personal opinion, a cuckold man can join in and have sex with the wife, yes. However, the cuckold husband will normally be exposed to some form of humiliation.

for example, a cuckold husband can have sex with the wife after she has been completely used by the bull(s). Another example, a cuckold husband can 'clean up' the wife after sex.

sunderland

A cuckold man can do whatever they decide while talking about what they are going to do, it is not black and white, there are no set rules to adhere to, it is not for people outside of the relationship to say that is/isnt cuckolding, it is upto the people involved what/where/when they want to do and how far they want to go with it, cuckolding is very broad spectrum and requires a very broad mind to understand it, whether it involves humiliation, sissy play, clean up, tie up, or anything else is upto the people involved, not others to say it should involve this or that, the truth been it can involve a whole host of things including the things I listed, or it may include none of them, depends on the people involved.

"A cuckold man can do whatever they decide while talking about what they are going to do, it is not black and white, there are no set rules to adhere to, it is not for people outside of the relationship to say that is/isnt cuckolding, it is upto the people involved what/where/when they want to do and how far they want to go with it, cuckolding is very broad spectrum and requires a very broad mind to understand it, whether it involves humiliation, sissy play, clean up, tie up, or anything else is upto the people involved, not others to say it should involve this or that, the truth been it can involve a whole host of things including the things I listed, or it may include none of them, depends on the people involved."

Couldn't have put it any better myself! I'm in 100% agreement with the above.

G

I would say it's not cuckold, just sounds like good fun to me.

sunderland

"I would say it's not cuckold, just sounds like good fun to me. "

but could be good cuckold fun to them, and thats what matters, you dont make the decision, the people in the situation/relationship do.

» Add a new message to this topic