FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First threesome (true story)

First threesome (true story)

By *alifeuro OP   Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

This is not a fantasy, but the true story about how I met the first couple I played with (well, almost.. there was another but it wasn't nearly as memorable.. but maybe I'll tell that story another time).

I guess I have always been turned on by the idea of a threesome; with every girlfriend I've had, I used to dream of watching her having sex with another guy.. but that fantasy never became reality. But maybe ten years ago, when I was single, I spent a lot of time on a swingers' site (not this one!). Being a single guy, it usually meant sending polite messages to couple after couple only to be ignored, or sometimes receiving rude replies. Then again, some were quite friendly but were invariably looking for an XXXL guy, and being pretty average it wasn't me they were looking for. Or they were guys posing as couples, which I've always find odd; surely once you meet it gets hard to keep up the pretense...

But one night I found myself chatting with a couple that seemed very keen indeed. We didn't chat for long, but they told me they were in a bar and asked me to join them. Needless to say, I got there as quick as I could, on the way getting soaked by rain (making me look so dishevelled I barely was allowed into the bar..). It didn't take me long to find the couple - he was a rather large guy around 50, she was a slim and short woman in her mid-40s, fairly attractive and very friendly. We had a drink and talked and he told me they had just gotten into the lifestyle and were looking for a younger lover for her (as compensation for the many times he had been unfaithful, apparently!). After chatting for about an hour, they asked if I was interested in coming back home with them (needless to say I was), so we got into a cab and headed to their house. I sat in the back seat with the wife and we started kissing a bit which got me very turned on.

After a long ride we got into their house and I ended up sitting next to the wife on the living room sofa. We started kissing and I ran my hand under her dress and began caressing her, she was already very warm and wet. We got undressed and while her husband kissed her and stroked her I crouched between her legs and licked her; she seemed reluctant at first but quickly began enjoying herself. She asked me I wanted her to suck me but only with a condom, but that doesn't really do anything for me so I declined and after a little while we got up and went to their playroom where they had put a mattress on the floor. I was by now rock hard and put on a condom and lay down on my back while she straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. Although I was turned on like crazy I had been drinking too much which was good, or I would have come straight away. After a while she changed positions and rode me with her back to me (reverese cowgirl they call it) and I couldn't hold back anymore - it was enjoyable but the whole scene was really the most exciting thing. All the while her husband had just been watching us, and they told me they had actually been with a woman the night before so were a bit worn out... didn't seem that way to me I have to admit! It turned out they had a pool and we got drinks and went skinny dipping and had a really nice time just chatting. By this time it was early morning and the wife gave me a lift home, it was nice but felt a bit weird talking politely about her life and work and family and stuff after all that.. She kissed me passionately as I stepped out of the car and told me she hoped we'd meet again, and I told her I wanted that too, and then she drove off.

We met several times after that first encounter and it was even better, but more of that later.

hope you enjoyed it! and for those of you who find this site daunting, it might be good to know that you don't need to look like Brad Pitt or be hung like a horse to get lucky...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic