FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is it right for cucks to top from the bottom?

Is it right for cucks to top from the bottom?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to know the view of couples, bulls and Dom's on here. Yesterday, I responded to a cuck who was interested in finding a suitable Bull for his Cuckoldress wife. He was looking to find a Dom Bull with equal standing to his Mistress/Cuckoldress. We exchanged a few emails after which I suggested he ensures his mistress reads the content of our emails.

Me- Glad you like your name. Show your mistress the content of this emails. At an early stage I want to know her view as she is the centre of discussions.

cuck - I don't think you get us. She couldn't care less until I really promote someone in particular. Then she will take over. Guys who keep rushing to speak to or meet her before developing something with cuck don't usually work out.

Me-Now I do perfectly.

cuck- You do?

Below is my response. Do you agree or disagree with my view. It will be interesting to know the view of couples bulls and cucks to my position on his response enjoy

Cuck boi,

cuckold couples have different arrangements that suit them.

Having been involved with a few over the last 10years, I have honed my senses to identify the different set ups and figured out which ones work well for me.

You may be surprised to be told the most common arrangement is one in which the cuck husband is actually topping from the bottom. I.e, he is actually the dominant one in the 3 way relationship, controlling what happens in the background. Such set ups result in the cuck choosing beta males to present to his Cuckoldress. The result is seen in some of the videos I emailed you.

The Cuckoldress dominates both Cuck and bull. Because the bulls are just guys looking to get laid, not true Dominants.

I have learnt to identify such setups as 'not for me'

You get annoyed about guys that want to speak to your mistress early on.

There are 2 types of guys who do this

1- the guys that simply wants to get laid and happy to play along as a Bull. These guys are bulls but submissive bulls wanting to get straight to their target. Your mistress.

2- the guys that want to sideline the cuck and go directly to the Hotwife. These guys are Doms and prefer conversing with the 'other Dominant' in the 3 way relationship, because the decisions that need to be made are ultimately made by the Dominants, not the submissives in any D/s relationship.

Again I will characterise single men in the swinging scene into 3 categories

1- the guys that have no f*****g clue about how things work. These guys send 2 word messages, 'wanna fuck?' Etc

2- the guys who are simply looking to get laid and will say or do anything to get what they are after. These are submissive single men as described initially above

3- the guys that get it and become popular in the scene. They understand what the scene is all about and have found their way of enjoying it; as well as giving pleasure to those they meet . These are the Dom Bulls

I choose to engage the mind of the Mistress/Cuckoldress early on, so I can work out the structure she has in place. Your Cuckoldress has delegated the task of finding her a Bull to you; hopefully with specific instructions of what she wants. It may be because she prefers to dominate both men or she leaves you to identify the true Dominants with whom she can enjoy herself fully. Whichever it is, the respect you show the Doms you talk to reflects her preference. You are free to be insolent to type 1 & 2 bulls to your hearts desire. They will respond with insults or acquiescence respectively.

A true Dom will not. He will communicate clearly, laying out his reasoning for his actions. He does this to maintain the respect of his subs; subs deserve respect for their willingness to serve. A true Dom cares for his submissive and strives to maintain a sense of fairness. Submission is a far more noble act than Domination.

Petulence is not a characteristic I encourage or expect in any way shape or form. Do not be petulant with me. Your mistress couldn't care less until you promote someone in particular. Does this imply, as the choice is yours to make, you determine who is right for your mistress by being petulant? The Dom has to meet your approval in some way. His acquiescence to disrespectful language being one of them ?

There is not a single cell of submission in me cuck boi. Your interactions with single men to date is clearly reflected in your use of language. You want to be my submissive but dare to write to me using such language? You had better ensure I never meet your mistress because if I ever did, you will receive a ferocious humiliation in my hands.

I am a fair Dom who detests bad language. Above that, I absolutely abhor subs who attempt or engage in the unacceptable act of topping from the bottom.

Now you have been acquainted with my reasoning, I leave it up to you to decide if you will do the right thing or develop an affliction of cuck angst

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's outrageous for a cuck to top from the bottom. I would get in touch with the cuckold association and have their membership to the cuckold guild reviewed. We absolutely cannot stand idly by while people get up to this kind of thing in their own bedroom.

Seriously though, this is roleplay. In many situations, the sub is the one in charge of the roleplay. They're the director and the everyone else is acting in their play.

If you have been to someone else's house and fucked a woman in front of her wife, you have been there at their request and they could've asked you to leave at any point.

The trouble I have is trying to respect a dom to that level when I've never met him, so when someone wants me to call him sir for example, when I don't know him from Adam, I just think xxxx off. Relationships take time to grow, if you jump in feet first with no basis of respect. It ain't gonna work. Cuckolding is not real life. When it becomes real life that's known as divorce.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

TBH the reply sounds very wannabe dommish.

"TBH the reply sounds very wannabe dommish."

Agreed!

Too many Big words in such a short statement tell me your a try hard sign me guy just after a quick fuck, and by throwing in big words hope you are going to confuse to hubby into letting u fuck his wife

WTF is that all about, having read your epic thread and from the bits we did understand, it sounds like you already know the lot.

By *.LBCouple  over a year ago

South

"WTF is that all about, having read your epic thread and from the bits we did understand, it sounds like you already know the lot."

He does !!

Its up to the couple

If You don't like their way of thinking

Move on

Jo x

They way it works for me, they both set ground rules and she runs the show. Wether or not she or the bull deviate from the plan to push boundries is up to her.

Read and re read this a few times now. And I have to say it's made me think twice about the whole cuckolding thing. I think some of the scenarios one reads about are very sexy but in reality don't work. As a supposed "cuck" I find I'm not really getting anything out of it as real life prevents anything regular from actually happening anyway.

So any "rules" like I can't fuck my own wife etc etc are just a waste of time as real life (late nights etc) get in the way of having any regular sex all the time. It's just not practical to have a cuckold relationship, so I'm hanging up my horns.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

I (M) thought it was an interesting post really.

I don't know much about these types of relationships, but I imagine they are very complex for all three parties, so absolutely nothing wrong with anyone communicating what they expect out of it being as direct as in the first post, even if it comes over as being very proscriptive.

I would imagine that a message like that would allow the couple to make a very informed decision as to whether the sender was right for them, and not to waste any further time if not.

I thought he had a fucking nerve calling the other person petulant.

Bristol

Isn't that part of the dynamic he is seeking, though? The person he's communicating with is going to take it one way or another, and will filter out someone suitable or not from both sides.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Isn't that part of the dynamic he is seeking, though? The person he's communicating with is going to take it one way or another, and will filter out someone suitable or not from both sides."

I guess I'm not a cuck because if I received that email I would have told him to f off!

Never heard such a load if rubbish since the johovah's witness last knocked on my door.

I think somebody already said a bull is by definition invited into a relationship by the couple. Only when the role play starts does he get to be dom. Before that if he wants to get to that stage he should be polite and respectful.

Bristol

Well, like I said, I don't know much about these bull/cuck relationships, but I imagine the dynamic works more than a little differently to some more vanilla meets. No doubt some couples seeking a bull will want a suitable person to play the role of 'disrespectful' from the outset. Different strokes for different folks, after all.

Also, the OP seems to have had a lot of meets with couples, so he must be doing something right for both parties

By *bbie1234Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Isn't that part of the dynamic he is seeking, though? The person he's communicating with is going to take it one way or another, and will filter out someone suitable or not from both sides.

I guess I'm not a cuck because if I received that email I would have told him to f off!

Never heard such a load if rubbish since the johovah's witness last knocked on my door.

I think somebody already said a bull is by definition invited into a relationship by the couple. Only when the role play starts does he get to be dom. Before that if he wants to get to that stage he should be polite and respectful."

Polite and respectful is what I look for .... My hubby does out the idiots, he knows what I want and does a good job of doing it.

Abbie

"Isn't that part of the dynamic he is seeking, though? The person he's communicating with is going to take it one way or another, and will filter out someone suitable or not from both sides.

I think somebody already said a bull is by definition invited into a relationship by the couple. Only when the role play starts does he get to be dom. Before that if he wants to get to that stage he should be polite and respectful."

couldn't agree more.

» Add a new message to this topic