FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gang fun

Gang fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You lie on my bed, your arms tied to the bed head. You are blindfolded and you breathe heavily. I have spent ages teasing your body, running my fingers and tongue all over you before running ice cubes all over you and then tracing them all over your nipples before teasing your clit with the ice, before inserting the melting cubes inside you. After this, I introduce my spare electric toothbrush and I trace this all over your lush body, running the vibrating bristles all over you, paying particular attention to your nipples, teasing each in turn. You buck and squirm on the bed. I trace the brush down your body, gently teasing your stomach and then your thighs before going to work on your clit. I relentlessly tease your clit with the vibrating bristles. You arch your back as I go to work on your clit, moving it up and down, round and round. As I do so, I slip two fingers inside you and get to work on your aching clit. As I tease your G spot with my fingers and work the pulsing bristles onto your clit, you buck and writhe under me. You you breathe heavily. You feel your climax hit you and moan in ecstasy as waves of orgasm undertake you. You lie spent on my bed, still tied helplessly to my bed. My phone rings and you hear me say, "Now. Soon as you can." At the same time, you hear a knock on my door. I tell you I will only be a minute. You are upstairs and can only make out muffled voices. Soon there is another knock on the door and still more muffled voices downstairs. You know what is coming and your pussy, already soaking, starts to dribble juices. Your nipples harden even further as you hear several sets of footsteps coming up the stairs. Your pussy is soaking in anticipation.

To be continued .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My god sir I would willingly submit to this delicious torture, lol xxx

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

aylesbury

"My god sir I would willingly submit to this delicious torture, lol xxx"

Yes pleased tox

"My god sir I would willingly submit to this delicious torture, lol xxx"

Glad you like the idea J!!

"My god sir I would willingly submit to this delicious torture, lol xxx

Yes pleased tox"

And you too, M!!

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Please continue ??

"Please continue ??"

Will do very soon. Glad you like

aylesbury

"Please continue ??

Will do very soon. Glad you like "

We do mmmm x

I walk into the bedroom and say, "Here you go, guys!" I move onto the bed and whisper onto your ear, "Trust me, baby?" You nod your agreement.

I turn to one guy and, whispering to him, say, "Work on her tits." Nodding his assent, the tall stranger moves onto the bed and leans down and slowly starts to tease each nipple in turn. My sexy sub doesn't know who is touching her, whether it is me or a stranger. However, as she starts to squirm to his touch, I move onto the other side of the bed and start to kiss her neck, which I know droves her mad. She moans in appreciation as I lick and suck on her neck. I softly say to her, "Just say if you want to stop at any point, baby. Okay?" She nods dumbly, giving herself to the waves of pleasure overcoming her as this stranger starts to slowly lick on her massively erect nipples. Moans escape her lips as he now sucks on her nipples, one after the other.

To be continued....

Now I motion for a second stranger to join in. Softly whispering into his ear what I want him to do, he positions himself between her legs and starts to kiss all along her long legs. I reach between her legs and slowly trace my fingers along her slit, feeling the juices that ooze from her pussy. I quickly insert a finger into her pussy. It is soaking, coating my finger instantly. I hold my finger to my sub's mouth and she greedily licks her juices off me. I lean to kiss her hard. "Ready, baby?" She moans, "Yes, master. I want to be used. Please. Can I?" "Of course, baby."

To be continued....

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Loving it so far

This is fantastic! Would love to live this fantasy!

aylesbury

"This is fantastic! Would love to live this fantasy!"

Yes me as we'll one day I hope xx

Ummmm very wet reading this

"Ummmm very wet reading this "

Glad you like Jane. Love the idea you're wet

Wet and ready to be tied to your bed

"Wet and ready to be tied to your bed "

Your wish is my command - or vice versa

Can't wait .

"Can't wait . "

Won't have to wait too long, baby xxx

Mmm im wet too! May put this scenario to my master. Im sure he could make it happen

"Mmm im wet too! May put this scenario to my master. Im sure he could make it happen "

Go for it

Thank you master

"Thank you master "

Good girl xxx

The guy kissing along her legs starts to kiss along her thighs till she can feel his breath close to her hot pussy. She is desperate for his touch. The other guy continues to work on her nipples, now sucking them deep into his mouth. She moans loudly as the other man starts to run his tongue along her slit, tasting her juices in his mouth. Soon he is teasing her clit with his tongue, lapping at her hard nub. She bucks and writhes and I position myself near her head. My hard cock is close to her mouth and, taking her head in my hand, I force her head onto my hardness. Pressing down on her head, I make her deep throat my cock. I then start to thrust my hips as I face fuck her. She gags on my cock and my precum starts to ooze into her mouth and down her throat. After several thrusts I withdraw and lean to kiss her, tasting my juices on her tongue. As we kiss, I gaze into her eyes and see the wild abandon and lust in her eyes. I draw back and, looking at my sub, say, "Time to change positions, baby." She nods her assent.

To be continued . . . .

My sub is quickly untied from the bed, though the blindfold stays in place. I direct my sub to get onto all fours on the bed and tie her hands behind her back. I take my hard cock in my hand and inch my cock inside her. I start to fuck her slowly at first and, as I do so I lean forward and take her hair, already tied into a pony tail, in my hand and pull her head up. "Fuck her mouth," I urge one of the guys who promptly positions himself in front of her. As I pump my cock into her sopping pussy, I push her head back and forth onto the bloke's hard cock. She teases the tip of his hardness with her long tongue, all the while my cock pounding into her tight cunt, my balls slapping against with every thrust.

To be continued....

Sounds lush so far!

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

More please sir. I wana be her so much xxx

"More please sir. I wana be her so much xxx"

Glad you like!

Love it

I pause and lean forward, my cock still buried deep inside. "Work your pussy, baby," I growl. As you gyrate your hips, working your cunt on my hardness I pull at your hair and push you deep onto the guy's cock. You deepthroat him and I urge him to fuck your mouth hard. Saliva and precum escape from your mouth as you gag on his cock. He thrusts hard and fast and his breathing becomes heavy and ragged. All the while you squirm and buck on my cock, your juices oozing from your pussy. "Fill her mouth. Cum in my sub slut," I order. Soon, the guy is shooting his load inside your mouth. "Swallow his spunk, slut," I command my whore. You moan deeply as you drain his balls, his cum filling your mouth as you drink it in greedily. You run your tongue all over your lips, ensuring you have d*unk every last drop. I pin your head to the bed and fuck your pussy hard for a while. "You hot bitch," I whisper in your ear as I ride you. "Now, let's change positions," I command. I motion for the other guy to step forward. I lie on my back and help you to straddle me. You sink onto my cock and grind your pussy against me. I pull you down so that our bodies are more or less parallel, your hands tied behind your back. "Fuck her arse," I say to the other guy, directing all the fun. I feel your pussy tighten on my cock as I say this. You are about to experience your first DP, an idea that has your juices flowing down my shaft and onto my balls.

To be continued....

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I love being used by gangs and groups...

"Fuck her ass nice and slow to begin with," I state. The guy slides inside you and you groan loudly. The feeling of being so full of cock has your pussy clenching on my hardness. Slowly we both thrust inside you. I hold your head close to mine as you moan loudly. I know you are close to Cumming already. "Harder. Fuck her harder." I feel you tense against me at my words. As both cocks start to pump harder I feel you cum hard on me. Holding you close I feel your pussy tight on me, almost pushing me out. As soon as I am sure you won't I start to pump again. The other guy fucks hard too and your moans fill the room. We fuck you relentlessly as I lose count of how many times you climax. My cock, balls and sheets are sodden from your juices. As we three fuck noisily, it is only time before we cannot hold off. The guy riding you starts to groan deeply. It is clear he is about to cum. You almost sob into my shoulder as the waves of pleasure rip through your body. He throws his head back as he fills your ass with cum. This causes you to orgasm and, as your pussy clamps round my hard cock, I too reach my peak. The intensity of this causes me to spunk wildly inside your sopping cunt. Rivers of cum flood both your pussy and ass. As we disentangle, I reach between your legs and slide my fingers inside you. Taking my fingers out, coated in juices, I feed them to you. To finish, we kiss deeply, our tongues entwined, sharing and passing our juices.

So wet master. Xx

"So wet master. Xx

"

Lol Good to hear, baby!

Lovely lovely story

"Lovely lovely story

"

Glad you enjoyed

Oh my god, I would love to try that, I'm so excited right now!

» Add a new message to this topic