FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Come out now...

Come out now...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having been invited over to a very beautiful young lady's house, I'm rather excited right now. It's been a good few days since I was able to enjoy myself properly and I'm looking forward to this meet very much. I have the intention to use her as a little fuck tool. Sometimes I don't, it really depends on my mood.

Last week I had the same intention and I ended up spending an intense and passionate time with her. All over each other, kissing intimately - which I would not do so much with a fuck tool.

But today I am determined. The animal in me wants to come out and he wants to be bad. I'm not going to engage in conversation, I'm not going to get too personal. I will allow myself only to tease her with my conversation and my eyes.

Well I'm here now, it's a nice area, she drives an Audi so that's can't be bad I knock on the door and wait patiently. Moments later she answers - wearing a very sexy dress - and she incites me in, smiling nervously as she does so.

She has seen my vidoes, she knows I can be rough. Her eyes dart down to my belt and I can see a silent reaction in her. I love to people watch, by the way. I have a knack now of noticing the slightest changes in people and feeding off it. I guess that why I do what I do.

So anyway, I'm walking through the door and I walk straight to the kitchen. I do that because I don't like soft seating at meets! it's too comfortable. I like something a little more upright, as if you can pounce out of the chair, and with a little formality in the way you sit. I like the formality in meets, in the same way I love the formality of Geishas, my most fervent fantasy...

I sit down and she offers me a drink. She followed me in at a rush, feeling like she has to keep up. She's nervous. I love that. I love woman that are nervous when they meet me. I say yes, thankyou, a water please. All the while my eyes follow her with a very naughty look, full of intent and deviousness, and I make sure she can see it. When she looks at me, I let my eyes narrow and my smile widen after a moment, so she can visibly see my focus grow.

She brings me a glass and I tell her to sit down. She does, and clears her throat. Her hands aren't sure where to go.

"Why are you nervous."

"I'm not" she says before smiling nervously!

"You are. I like it. Why did you invite me here, you know what I'm like, you know what you have invited into your home."

""I'm a little scared of you. I saw your videos and I wanted you to use me. I've never been used before, not like that. You're different..." her eyes shuffle and her bum moves around on the seat and she starts trying to sit in a strong position, to project some power to me.

"I Don't know why your trying to hide it, or why you are trying to make yourself more comfortable. I told you how it works. There is no safe word. The more you try to push me, the more I'll push you back. The more comfortable you try to get, the more I'll try to take that away from you. If you get to a limit, them you will stop pushing. i I go over a limit a little and THEN you stop pushing, well that's your punishment. Do you understand me clearly? Do you want me to use you?"

All the while in this discourse I maintain the control of my face. I don't blink. I smile knowingly at her, my eyes focused and she will feel as if I am looking into her. My voice is cold. I know this look, I know my face and my body. She will see in front of her someone so different. Someone capable of being so cold. I am, of course. Capable of it, not cold. I'm a warm person. but there's that thing inside of me, something I unlocked somehow. All the facets of my personality can come out. My animal. My Lover. My wildness. Or my cruelty, my coldness, my kink or in moments my ruthless ego, this is the thing you want to see the least. Fuck me when I'm truly angry and I... Will. Hurt you.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Go upstairs".

I wait a moment before I go. In part because I want to make her wait and in part because I want to talk to you guys whilst she's away. I'm loving this you know. I love the easy control. I haven't forced it, done anything. She has given it to me.

Right, I'm going to head up. I walk upright and strong, my chest is out, as always. You know in order to project control to others, you simply have to show control over yourself. They don't get to you, they don't affect you. You are relentless. If you are challenged you do not flinch. And you never walk away. They always walk. Do you know why? Because where I have chosen to stand? That's my spot. I chose that spot and there's nothing that someone can say to me to make me move. Because I own it, you will move. That's not literal of course, it's figurative. That's the mentality of this, of what I do.

She's waiting on the bed, smiling at me. There is a selection of toys on the bed and some rope. I laugh at her, we won't need these! I walk over to her and kiss her softly, gently and almost lovingly. My hand runs over her face. I kiss like this for a minute. She is melting in my arms now, I can feel her body sagging. My right hand gently runs down her face, my fingers brushing just so against her skin. They run down the side of her neck, tease below her ear and move further forwards and stroke the front of her neck as I gently kiss her harder and pusher her towards the bed. She moans loudly.

MY HAND GRIPS HER NECK TIGHT AND SHE CHOKES. I PULL HER UP FORCIBLY BY HER THROAT AND HER FACE IS PURE SHOCK AS MY OPEN HAND SLAPS HER FACE HARD.

She screams. I whisper in her ear "You are my slut. Do not think you are anything more. I kiss you like that simply because I like to push you as far away from thoughts of my control as possible, simply so that I can fucking show you, that you are powerless. My whore, and today you will be fucked used and consensually raped like a whore. I throw her to the bed. I take off my belt and place it on the bed. Curled up like a snake and ready to pounce. It's in front of her. The end pointing towards her almost as if it is going to strike.

I move the the edge of the bed where there is a chair and I sit down slowly, calmy and measured in my movements.

"Undress, whore, it's time to play"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She begins to undress and it's clear she's not sure how to behave. She is sort of hurried and slow at the same time.

She takes off her top and her hand lightly touches her hair, before she realises it's pointless. She's not looking at me now. She’s in that state where she doesn’t know what is happening but she’s still in her head. Trying to figure things out, trying to find a footing. I’ll deal with this soon.

What do you do with a rabbit in headlights? Turn the lights up…

Her clothes are off and she is sitting with her legs on the bed, back against the wall. How appropriate. I stare at her for a while and tell her she has a beautiful body. She has a little waist and toned soft stomach that are enveloped by a firm round ass and beautiful soft busty cleavage that sits in a wonderful shape. She’s 26 I think, and looks it.

“Are you wet.”, “Yes”, “Pardon”,“Yes, I’m wet…” she says, starting to quiver.

“Yes what…” Her face looks a bit scared and she corrects herself quickly.

“Oh, yes sir… Sorry sir”.

“Good girl. Please don’t make me ask again.” “No, sir.”

“Touch yourself. Use one finger, place into onto your clitoris and move in a circular motion”.

She does exactly that and starts to moan immediately. Her finger moves how she has learnt to love it. I use the moment to learn a little about how she likes to be touched. She is stroking herself with a very light touch and every so often, presses a little harder, at which point she moans louder. Her body is starting to convulse and after only half a minute she comes, load and hard.

“Now sit up straight” I say before she has had the chance to recover, and place your finger inside you and find your g spot. Rub it, hard, in a come her motion, letting the finger rub the g spot in one direction, away from you. She struggles to find the position but she does and she is starting to moan again. A new look this time, a new feeling. This time the pleasure is touching every inch of her body the way a g spot orgasm does. I stand up and move towards her via the side of the bed. I lean forward. I can smell her, smell her pleasure, it’s a delight to me. I’m getting turned on now. I lean in and bite her shoulder lightly and I hear her hand speed up, desperate to come whilst I show her attention. I bite her shoulders, arms, neck and pull the hair on her scalp back as I do so, so that her neck, such a sensitive area, is exposed to me. I want her to feel like no part of her is safe from my touch, my grip, my bite or my beating. She screams wildly, her entire body is writhing and I drag her up again by her neck and order her to carry on. Her eyes look at me, wide open. She’s gone now, she’s mine. She comes again and again in quick succession, maybe 8 or 9 times in a minute or two.

I hear something, a noise that shouldn’t be there. Not unwelcome, but a surprise none the less

I place my hand over her throat so as to silence her. I say very loudly. “Who is in that fucking wardrobe. Get out, now.”

It opens, and a man steps out, sheepishly and begins to speak. “I’m sorry, we..”

“Shut up.” My face is stern and my voice is strong and commanding. With no pause between sentences, I remain looking at him as I start my sentence.. “Who is this man to you” and finish the sentence having turned to her demanding an answer. “My husband”.

Well what a fun day this is turning out to be, readers.

“Sit down in that chair”. He does. I move over to him. “You want me to fuck your wife, yes?” “Yes sir”. “You want me to humiliate you, yes?” “Yes sir.”

“Put your hands behind the chair, I think that rope will come in useful. I tie his hands behind him and to the chair. Then I step in front of him and pull his trousers and boxers down. He’s panting and looking scared. This has never happened to him before. He’s exhilarated. And he’s so fucking hard from the situation. I go back to his wife with purpose and throw her forward so her face is in the bed. I pull her arms behind her and leverage my arm underneath them and against her back, so that I am lifting her with my left arm under her shoulders. I drag her over to him, grip her hair tightly to her scalp and push her down onto his cock.

“Gag on him”. I move her up and down and within just a few moments he is starting to come. I throw her to one side letting her drop to the floor. I lean in, push his cock hard with my knee so that it slowly moves upwards and I push my face into his...

“I am going to humiliate you, and fuck your little wife, because you are a pathetic little man and I can make her feel who you wish you could. You wish you were me.” He moans, stunted, and his eyes roll into the back of his head. I lift my knee to his face, pull it down and wipe his come from me and over his eyes and mouth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So hot!!

"So hot!!"

Nowhere near even finished, I'm waiting for some responses before I continue so I know I'm not talking to a wall...

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I think she's enjoying his humiliation and it's about time you showed her that she's not immune to it either...

"I think she's enjoying his humiliation and it's about time you showed her that she's not immune to it either..."

Indeed... the poor girl is going to suffer a little today, in many ways x

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

But the suffering makes the rest so much better!

"But the suffering makes the rest so much better! "

And you will find out what happens tomorrow

"But the suffering makes the rest so much better!

And you will find out what happens tomorrow"

Mmm an active and imaginative mind......interesting indeed

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I like being treated exactly like this by a man...

Oooh please carry on

Can we have some more please x

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

OMG wow please some more. This just captures one of my fantasies so well. To be taken over the edge and have the fear and the shear intensity of not knowing how far you will drop before caught and returned to safety - that intense excitment, head spinning , submission, humilation. Bring it on please SIR more. PLEASE SIR xxx

"OMG wow please some more. This just captures one of my fantasies so well. To be taken over the edge and have the fear and the shear intensity of not knowing how far you will drop before caught and returned to safety - that intense excitment, head spinning , submission, humilation. Bring it on please SIR more. PLEASE SIR xxx"

Sure, I'll write the next third tomorrow, and the final third on Sunday, this is just the build up xxx

Great story so far. I will be back to read the rest xx

» Add a new message to this topic