FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > London Pussy Shaving Service

London Pussy Shaving Service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's only a fantasy at the moment, but I'd love to make it reality with either a single femme, or probably even better with a couple.

I found the address easily, it was just a few minutes walk from the tube station. You'd arranged to work from home that morning and I hoped that you'd kept your promise. I loved the feeling of filthiness buzzing through my veins as I passed all the commuters on their way to work, if only they knew what I had planned for the day. I was intending to go into the office later, after your appointment, so was dressed smartly in my shirt, cuff-links, black shoes and smart trousers and long coat.

I smiled to myself and pressed your the doorbell for your flat. I had a good feeling that you would answer and you did promptly, which impressed me, although I didn't show it. I looked at you, from head to toe, dressed for work, in your blouse, longish black pencil skirt, tights and no shoes. I love the fact the you were just in your tights, and I got a buzz of excitement looking at you, as you smiled at me.

"Hello, Ms Smith, I'm here for your 9.30 appointment, please the lead the way".

You looked a bit confused and I reached up to shake your hand, which you shook clammily.

"I'm glad you booked me.", I said, "Why don't you make me a coffee in your kitchen while we talk about your requirements?"

You relaxed, put at ease for a while, and led me to your kitchen. There was a small white table in the corner with two chairs, and I took off my long velvet coat, and hung it on the back of one chair, and then placed my black bag down beside it. I sat down, and turned to you, "Black one sugar please".

As you hurried to make my coffee, I started chatting to you, talking about your work and once my coffee was ready and in front of me, I instructed you to take a seat. It gave me a real thrill to be in command in your house, after you'd voluntarily let me in.

"So Ms Smith, before we get started let's run through a few questions" I said.

"Erm OK", you mumbled a bit unsure.

"So tell me, please, would you like the full service, or would you prefer me to leave a landing strip for you?"

I left the question hanging in the air, and I felt a buzz go through my body when I saw you hesitate and actually blush. I waited motionless for your answer.

"The full thing" you mumbled.

I reached over and took hold of your chin, "Say that again please Ms Smith, and while we're at it please sit up straight, knees together. Do you understand?" I demanded.

You quickly sat up as instructed, your posture and blouse now showing off your sexy full breasts nicely.

"Full please Sir", came the reply.

"Excellent, and please tell me when you were last shaved?"

"I last shaved myself in April, Sir, for the start of summer".

I nodded "And when did you last have sex?"

It was incredible that an experienced woman like you was getting so humiliated and embarrassed. I loved looking directly into your eyes and asking you these intimate questions.

You looked down, "Two weeks ago Sir".

"Look at me I instructed”, I commanded, “and when did you last masturbate?”

You were really struggling by this point, and you bit your lip as you replied "Last Night Sir".

"And did you orgasm?".

You nodded, finding this acutely embarrassing, these things seemed to be so much harder in real life compared with chatting on the internet.

I smiled, "OK, I think that's enough information Ms Smith, please stand up."

You stood, and looked at me nervously.

"Please pull your tights down to your ankles Ms, and then turn around and lean on the table"

You did as instructed, it was awkward for you to bend down and pull your tights down, and it even looked like you were shaking with excitement. You looked at me and then awkwardly turned around to the table.

"Hands flat and spread apart please"

You moved your hands.

I moved close to your face, "How wet are you right now Ms Smith?"

"Probably about 5 out of ten" you replied.

"Hmm, let me see, lift your skirt up to your waist please"

You seemed to be getting redder by the second. Your skirt was nice and tight and it took you a little while to wriggle it up around your waist, exposing your black bikini knickers and the sexy curve of your cheeks and thighs.

"Please reach around and pull down your panties to your knees Ms Smith", I continued.

You gulped and kind of moaned and then reached around and rolled your panties down over your cheeks until they dropped down to around your knees.

"Good girl", I said, "Now this is important, please spread your legs as wide as your tights and knickers will allow and then return both your hands to the table".

I loved the expression on your face as you looked at me with a combination of desire and humiliation, and as you spread yourself, I moved around behind you, out of your line of sight, and bent down between your spread legs.

I inserted both my hands between your legs just above your knees and pressed outwards. You jumped at my touch and then as I instructed you to spread wider, I felt your legs strain against the constraints of your underwear around your knees. You felt my breath close to you and then I very firmly pressed the back of my right hard up inside your legs, sending a thrill to me as I felt your soft pussy lips mould to my touch and the hot juices of your arousal coat the back of my hand. I held it there, almost lifting you off your feet. I quickly withdrew my soaked hand and moved around of you so you could see the mess you’d made on it.

"If this is just a five Ms Smith, what does a ten look like?" I asked with a leer in my voice.

You didn't answer, we didn't need you to answer.

I switched back to business like mode, and told you that there were a few things I needed to check before we got started.

Once again I instructed you to spread your legs further as I pressed my hands inside your knees. You were starting to find this position quite difficult to maintain and one of your knees was starting to tremble. I took my time.

I kneeled down behind you, between your open legs and moved in closely, taking your pubic hair in my fingers and tugging on it and testing it. I took my time and tried to take your lips in my fingers and pulled the inside of your thighs apart so that I could see how far your hairline line went. I made especially sure not to insert any fingers inside you, although I did intentionally let my fingertip stray to your clit. You jumped a little and I quickly moved back and smacked your right ass cheek leaving a perfectly formed hand print.

“I hope you don’t move later Ms Smith. Will I have to bind you?”, I asked.

You didn't manage to mutter anything intelligible.

"Nearly done now" I said trying to calm you. And this time kneeling between your shaking legs I pulled your ass cheeks apart so I could check for hair there.

I touched your bud and I asked you if you'd ever inserted anything in yourself there. You nodded and then I pressed one of my sticky fingers deep up inside your ass violating you. I held it there as I asked you if you'd had a cock inside you. You shook your head.

I withdrew my finger and then walked over to the sink and washed my hands and then returned to the table and sat down and calmly took a sip of my coffee.

"OK, we're ready now, please step out of your underwear and then run me a bowl of hot water.”

You were relieved to be able to move again and quickly stepped out of your tights and then your panties leaving them discarded on the kitchen floor. You went over to the sink and ran the water into the bowl you had prepared beside the sink.

“Lead the way Ms Smith”, I instructed and you picked up the bowl and led me to you bedroom. The curtains were drawn closed, your bed was made, and there was a large fluffy white bath towel folded neatly to one side.

I told you to put the bowl down beside the bed, and to stand up facing me. You stood breathlessly waiting.

I let the silence hang and then asked you if you wanted to keep your top on. You shook your head and I told you to take if off. Your fingers were shaking a little as you fumbled with the buttons. And your humiliation returned as you realised that you'd be stripping naked for a fully dressed stranger in your house.

You slipped your top off and let it fall to the floor, and then you flushed further as you quickly undid your bra letting your lovely breasts swing free. I was very tempted to touch you and take your long nipples in my fingers but I decided not to you.

"Now the skirt please" I said calmly.

You hesitated, knowing this was the point of no return, and then reached to your side to unzip your skirt, which very quickly fell to the ground.

I moved across and laid the towel out on top of your bed in the middle at the foot and told you to lay on the towel and get comfortable.

You got on the the bed and lay there quite tense and rigid your hands by your sides and your legs closed.

I sighed and moved to the foot of the bed and quickly took both of your ankles in my hand and wrenched your legs apart. This worked to change the mood and you lay back looking at the ceiling, ankles spread wide, with me standing between your legs.

I took my time getting ready, opening my bag and laying everything out beside you and out of your view. I rolled up my sleeve and tested the water temperature with my elbow and then returned to you pulling your legs apart again.

Your entire body tensed as I ran my fingers through your pubic hair, combing it around. I enjoyed pulling on your hair and watching the way it moved your lips and clit around. It was very arousing, watching this movement stimulate you further and I loved watching the dual trails of arousal that had started to leak down out of your pussy.

I move up to to the top of your bed and grabbed one of your pillows, and then I smacked the outside of your thigh.

“Up” I commanded.

You seemed humiliated further as I made you raise your ass off the bed with your legs spread obscenely, before I place the pillow under you and the towel. After re-positioning you I stood back to admire the way the pillow had changed the angle of your body, which combined with your spread legs worked to really expose you, your pussy looked hot, open, and swollen,

I got comfortable and started by taking your longest hairs in my fingers, pulling them away from your body and snipping them with my scissors. I moved swiftly but carefully until your hair was cut closely down to just above skin all over.

"Are we OK Ms Smith?" I checked.

"Oh yes I am very OK" you replied.

I put down the scissors and picked up the shaving brush and dipped it in the water and started running the bristles slowly and firmly over the area around your crotch. I started by stimulating your stomach, hips and inner thighs. I loved the way your pussy seemed to pulse as I touched you with the brush. I intentionally breathed my warm breath over you and took the brush and very gently rested it on top of your clit. Watching your reaction carefully, and being careful to keep the bristles away from your sensitive skin underneath, I started to stimulate you with the brush. It didn't take long before you were gasping, your chest heaving and your hands opening and closing beside us. I stopped abruptly.

"This isn't why I'm here is it Ms Smith?". You shook your heard and looked frustrated.

I ran the warm wet brush over you entire bikini area. Then I squirted the shaving oil on to the end of the brush and then started working it into your pubic hair in gentle circles. I made sure that your entire crotch area was well coated, and occasionally the brush ran along your pussy lips or clit hood, causing you to grunt. The scent of your arousal was so sexy and musky combined with the light aroma of the shaving oil, after all you'd been extreme aroused for about half an hour already.

Once I was satisfied you were thoroughly coated I walked back to the kitchen to wash my hands leaving you on your back crotch in the air, covered in oil, vulnerable and unable to move.

After a while I returned and placed my palm flat on stomach. "Are you ready for your shaving now?"

You let out a mixture of a sigh and a groan and then yelped a little as you felt the cold metal of the razor start to shave your pubic hair at the top. I made little delicate strokes, dipping the brush back in the warm water every 5 strokes or so. My head was inches from your open river-like engorged pussy and I was sorely tempted to taste you.

I really loved the scraping noise and the resistance I felt through the razor as I started to shave off your hairs.

Once I'd completed the top part I reached to you and with three fingers from my left hand pushed your pussy and clit to the left whilst I shaved down the right side of your lips, making sure I went with and against the way your hairs lay. Occasionally the coolness of the razor came tantalising close to your outer lips and I made sure I shaved you right down as low as possible I let go of your mound and was mesmerised by the sight of it springing back to shape, your lips opening and strings of juices laying between them.

I breathed on you again, and then blew hard, making your lips open further. I paused and pushed your legs wider still and then using all the fingers of my right hand moved and then held your lips to one side. The gentle rasping sound the razor made as I drew it horizontally from your pussy lips to your inner thigh was the only sound in the room.

Pretty soon I was done with the first pass and I grabbed my white flannel, dipped it in the warm water, wrung it out and used it to wipe off the remaining oil from your body. I moved closer to inspect you, once again my breath up close on your pussy and my fingers pulling your lips from one side another. A few tufts remained and I once again added the oil to the shaving brush and coated your entire pubic region with lather..

I repeated my shaving motion, making sure the razor cleared all of the remaining hairs, having to press and pull your lips and clit in different directions to make sure. I noticed the were a few stubborn hairs above your clit, so I quickly inserted 2 fingers deep inside you, and held your vulva in place as I completed the task. I loved the feeling of control I had over you with you impaled on my fingers, and equally loved the sound of your squelching pussy as I withdrew them. I wiped my fingers clean on your stomach, smearing your arousal humiliatingly over your pubic mound, having to spread my fingers wide to clear the juices that had collected between my fingers

Once again I picked up the warm flannel, wrung it out and gently washed you clean.

I returned to my bag and picked up another item. My head was once again inches from your body and I moved my hands over your pussy. I seemed to stop touching you around your lips. And the next second you helped with pain as I used my tweezers to pull out a couple of fine hairs that were actually right by your lips. I kept this up, listening you beg me to stop. Eventually I stopped. The pain had been intense and you reached down to rub yourself to help alleviate the pain but I caught your hand and tutted "No touching now Ms Smith".

I pulled your legs apart further and inspected you closely, "Mmm perfect" I stated as I admired my work.

"Now Ms Smith, if you could just roll over onto your front please, tuck your knees under yourself, ass in the air. There's a good girl".

You slowly rolled over and pulled your knees up to your breasts, with your pussy and ass exposed to me. I think you were please to not to have keep your legs so obscenely spread, but as you'd rolled over, more juices had leaked from you. There was a clear sticky coating trailing down your thighs and once again I was absorbed by your sexy scent.

Your ass was now on display, your tight bud in front of us with the contrast of your open, wet, glistening almost angry red pussy hanging beneath it. I moved up to the bed, my face inches from your exposed body and ran my finger up alongside your lips and up to your ass. Examining you closely I used the tweezers to pull out the remaining light fair hairs from around your ass and any new ones that I could now see from this angle. One slightly thicker one caused you to yelp out unexpectedly. I was getting very aroused by this point and I couldn't resist running fingers around your pussy lips, smearing your juices around your thighs and steeling a quick taste of your amazing arousal. As I heard you start to moan and then the tell-tale writhing started I put two fingers of my right hand together and inserted them deep, the deepest I could manage, inside you. I loved the feeling of warmth and stickiness as I penetrated you and you were soon rocking yourself backwards and forwards on my fingers. As your moans and movement started to build I withdrew my fingers and after smelling them to inhale your scent again wiped them dry on your inside thigh.

"Damn you" you groaned and kept pushing your pussy backwards and forwards desperate for some further stimulation. I smacked your left ass cheek hard, causing another yelp, and told you to turn over because we were done. As you turned over you looked so sexy in front of me, your flushed face and the lust in your eyes. I took your ankles in my hands again and pushed your legs spread so wide. I left you for a few seconds as I went to get another item from my bag.

I switched back into business mode, "Ms Smith, if you could please have a look and confirm that you are happy with my work", and held the mirror between your legs. You sat up and took a look at your now beautifully bald, naked, pussy in the mirror in shock. You had never seen yourself that aroused before. You reached down to touch yourself so you could feel how smooth you were but once again I grabbed your wrist and told you that I hadn’t quite finished.

"Lay back again please" I instructed. And you threw yourself down in frustration. I put the mirror away and picked up my moisturiser and squirted it onto my hands oiling them up. I then placed my hands on your stomach and started to massage your pubic area.

"Mmm lower please" you murmured.

Using my slippery fingers I started to stimulate your clit again, rubbing you insistently until I could see your orgasm building, it didn’t take long but once again I stopped.

This time, however I couldn't control myself any longer and took off my trousers and underwear and got onto the bed, kneeling between your outstretched legs. I was rock hard and from the trail and pool of precum on the tip of my cock it looked like I was almost as aroused as you.

I slapped my cock onto your mound, leaving a mark of precum and then rubbed it all around your pussy region, up and down your lips and pressing on your clit. I reached into you to scoop out more of your juices that had been gathering and then whilst crouching between your legs started to rub my cock head on your clit using your and my juices to lubricate us.

"Oh please. Just stick it in me" you begged.

You heard me chuckle, and then my movements became more insistent, you started to writhe beneath me as I stimulated you with head of my cock. As you started gasping and groaning very loudly I couldn’t hold back any longer and spurted my cum hard. My first spurt sprayed hard onto your clit area, and the second load up your stomach towards your breasts, my fingers jamming me against you to ensure I really coated you. As you felt my cum flood onto your stomach, it tipped you over the edge and you started cumming, panting hard and shaking your head from side to side.

As I gathered my breath I picked up the flannel, washed myself down, packed up my bag, and bent down to your glowing face.

“I hope you’ve been happy with the service. You really shouldn’t let it grow back so long next time, so get in touch again in 2 weeks time for a trim”.

I kissed you on the cheek, returned to your kitchen to wash my hands, picked up my coat from the back of your chair and let myself out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvesAllOverWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Wow x

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Great writing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

"Wow x"
WOW indeed

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Mmmm I now have something on my to do list....please form an orderly queue

I'm starting a North East Branch as from now!

Open wide!

Great writing and a very unique story.

wheres the appointment book please...i need to book

I have shave a few ...menthol oil is the business

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago