FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Threesome fun

Threesome fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stepped off the train into the cool early evening air , Summer is coming to an end but its still quite warm considering I was now south of the border . Decided on a V cut floaty black dress , stocking and heels . Nerves have well and truly kicked in as I walk from the platform To find my way outside . Months of planning and sorting things out were finally over .

I've been seeing this guy for a while , he knows all of my background and freakishly delicious behaviour and thankfully enjoys it as much as I do . This is something we have discussed at great length so to eventually be getting to live out a fantasy is going to make my whole month .

Outside the station I scan my eyes around looking for him , its always busy here and I forgot my glasses again! Ahh there he is looking ever so relaxed leaning on the bus shelter , How can he look so bloody calm?! My palms are sweating , heart racing as I walk towards him . Hes see's me coming and beams that lovely smile at me causing me to relax just a little . I smile back and Move in for a hug he responds with a little peck on the lips .

Where have we to meet her I enquire? He looks at me , smile getting even broader . Just along this road , theres a pub next door to the hotel .

I have met this lady on only one other occasion , attractive , funny and such a nice person . Im really looking forward to spending some more time with her in a more private setting . I can hardly contain my excitement and nerves on the short walk to meet her . I cannot feel any tension from him though , Lucky sod .

Hello I say leaning in for a hug as we reach the table in the corner , she hugs me back which feels nice , He leans in for a hug aswell , I can see the sexual chemistry between them and im starting to get more excited about what the rest of the evening is going to bring .

1 vodka and lemonade and a rum and fruit juice please , Hes off to the bar as we sit and chat about normal stuff , kids , washing and the weather . He returns with the drinks and we all sit together chatting for a bit . Im starting to feel relaxed now , we are all getting along great . I keep looking at her cleavage! I cant help it , its impressive sat there in all its glory . I think I will enjoy running my tongue down that crevice , that is if I get the chance with him , he loves the boobies .

Half an hour later we are in the lift heading to the room , Everybody is feeling comfortable and relaxed . I'm looking forward to this and can tell by the look on their faces that they are too .

The room door closes behind us . Its time!

The room has a king size bed , a sofa and 2 chairs at the desk . There is a full length mirror on the wall and a huge power shower in the bathroom . Lovely . its perfect .

Im going to the toilet he says and leaves us both sitting on the end of the bed .

We are sitting quite close so I turn round to face her , shes looking at me smiling and for the first time I get a hint of nerves , Are you ok? She replies by moving towards me evident that she would like a taste of my lips . The feeling is mutual so i return the motion until our lips meet . Her lips are soft , and her mouth tastes devine as our tongues meet . I run my hand up the back of her neck into her hair , she responds by kissing me with a little more desire . After a minute or so we become aware of being watched . We look over to see him standing outside the bathroom door , still smiling but this time more of a goofball smile . She lets out a small chuckle as he said "I see you have started without me" I found it rather funny myself but i have this overwhelming horn , Watching him stand there and her sitting so close with her perfect breasts just within my reach . This is going to be a night to remember

I move over slightly and pat the bed between us inviting him over , He walks slowly still grinning like an idiot but in a cute sort of way , I know this has been on his mind for a while and I want to make sure everyone has the time of their lives .

He sits between us , he smells so good and looks as handsome as ever . I offer her first kiss and she keenly accepts as I watch them both . Their lips meet , tongues flicking in and out of each others mouths , I can almost taste the sexual tension in the room . It feels like damp fog .

I get on my knees behind him and start to nibble the side of his neck just below his ear rubbing my hands over his shoulders and back while they continue to kiss , I can feel him beginning to fidget and look to see the huge bulge in his groin area . I am already soaking from my kiss with her so I feel his pain . I think its getting a little hot in here for all these clothes I whisper . I see 2 heads nod in agreement .

Can you help me with my zip she asks , of course as I walk over . I move her hair out of the way and unzip her slowly from the back of her neck to just above her arse crack , I slip her dress over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor . She has on a beautiful red lacy underwear set on , fishnet stockings and a pair of heels which make her legs look long and sexy . We are both facing him as he begins to unbutton his shirt , His hardon undeniable in those grey trousers . An amazing sight and I hear her catch her breath . Caught in the moment I move my hands round to fondle her amazing boobs while we watch him undress . Im fucking soaking now! I allow my hands to wander over her body as we watch him unbutton his trousers then push them down his thighs Followed soon after are his boxers . He is stood in all his Glory and we both appreciate the fine specimen of a man we are drooling over . I want to taste you she says , I can hear how horny she is by the tremble in her voice . He steps closer as she gets on her knees . I follow her into a kneeling position placing soft kisses on her back and shoulders as she takes him in her mouth , Just the head at first holding the shaft firmly . I hear him gasp as she mmm's in appreciation . I inclip her red bra freeing these delicious breasts I have been waiting to get my hands on since I got her . His nipples are solid , just like his cock . I run my fingers over them then pinch a little as she takes his cock deeper into her mouth . I stroke my hand down her stomach past her belly button till I find between her legs , even through her lacy pants I can feel how wet she is . I need to feel her . I slip my hand into her pants and quickly find her clit , she is soaked . I can see him watching her sucking , and also my fingers quite furiously rubbing her clit as she bucks against my fingers . I can feel her orgasm building but I don't want to take the first one . I stop and ask her if I can watch while he makes her cum . Of course she replies , her cheeks are getting flushed as she lays on the bed . He is on her in no time , kissing her from her mouth all the way down , I can see his need to taste the juices that are all over her panties . With expert skill he removes them and burys his face between her legs .

Oh my god , she shrieks as he uses his tongue and mouth to pleasure her , I take a seat on one of the chairs and watch , I've waited for this too long to blink and miss a second . I slip my hands down my black pants and insert 2 fingers into myself as I watch ......

Watching her under his touch twitching as she orgasms , wanting more but becoming sensitive I crumble as my first orgasm creeps in . I need to get off this chair . I move over onto the bed beside her stroking her breasts as he comes up and lays at the other side of her . She is beginning to get really warm just as we are getting warmed up .

I want to fuck both of you so badly he says , she rolls him on to his back and climbs onto his stiff cock lowering herself quite forcefully onto him . He lets out a groan just before I position myself above his face . I am watching her rock slightly back and forth on him as I lean in to kiss her , just as I do it I can feel his tongue probe into my pussy , We both moan into each others mouths as he pleasures us both . After a few minutes we change places as she can tell im dying to feel the stretch of his cock entering me . My juices are running down my legs , as are hers . Before I climb on I cheekily lick his cock to taste her cum , its as sweet as I thought it would be .

Im trying to keep my eyes open long enough to watch her face as she cums while I grind myself onto him . Im a failure! I keep losing focus!

Before I know it we are all laying beside each other wondering what the next move is going to be , I havnt tasted her yet so I slide over the bed and make my way between her legs as he kisses her face and breasts. I flick my tongue over her already sensitive clit and listen to her moan from us both pleasuring her . I suck gently on her small pink clit then slide my tongue into her , she pushes against my face so I puch back , she tastes amazing . Suddenly I feel him behind me his cock just slides in to the hilt before I know whats happening . It feels so good I cry out but it only makes me want to lick her harder as he fucks me slow and hard . I can feel his hands all over me knowing he is watching her cum too . At this point there are no holds barred , I have a cock getting rammed into me from behind , and a face full of pussy and hands wrapped in my hair . Im not even sure I can take it much longer . The noise is tremendous , all 3 of us like wild animals fucking , licking sucking and anything else that springs to mind .

Swap Swap Swap I yell before I collapse . We stop briefly as I cannot stop shaking and we turn our attention to his extremely hard cock , he looks like he is ready to burst , She takes him in her mouth while I lick and run my mouth over the bottom of his shaft , We take turns sucking and can hear how much he is enjoying it . Some pre cum to share as she passes it into my mouth . Fuck that's horny . I can see him getting closer to release , he has this unmistakable look .

We decide we want to share the load , after a few more minutes he is almost there as I pump his cock with my hand into her eager waiting mouth . He roars as he cums into her mouth , I can feel his cock twitching in my hand as I lean over to lick off the cum that's dribbling down her chin . We kiss and swap before swallowing .

Looking at the time , its been 6 hours! Jeez we are all exhausted it didn't seem that long , time certainly flies when enjoying yourself .

We all decide to stay over , 3 in a bed! He is in the middle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks that's a great story a fantasy of mine too has made me nice and hard

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Thanks that's a great story a fantasy of mine too has made me nice and hard "

Thanks for reading

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Great story well written thank you for sharing

Very sexy story! Well written and very detailed. As i was reading, i could see in my mind the whole scenario! Thanks for sharing!

Very lovely story! thank you for sharing.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Great story, very realistic description too. Is it a fantasy, or from experience?

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Great story felt i was there tasting you all certainly got my blood pumping

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Wow hard as steel and going to try to sort out a similar meet for us , any girls bored near Yeovil mmm

Wow! What a great story. You have a very good way with words! So wet now.....

Loved that story x

» Add a new message to this topic