FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel romp

Hotel romp

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The facts in this tale are true and not fantasy, I was in the bar of a local hotel and was chatting to another man who said he was staying the night and moving on the next day, after chatting about everyday stuff for 15 or 20 mins i went to the toilet and while standing at the urinal the man i was chatting to came in and stood next to me, nothing unusual in that after washing my hands i went back into the bar to where my pint was then the other man came back and started chatting again, he said he was heading south and decided to break the traveling up, he was on his way down to haywoods heath to a wedding with his wife,he then got a text from his wife he said she had popped into town to buy some things she needed for the wedding and about 20 mins later she came into the bar looking for him, we both said hello and he got her a drink they were chatting and i wasnt taking a lot of notice of what they were saying but did catch some bits,now and again i spoke to her but mainly it was him, he was joking about a garter she had bought for the bride and that since they had been married she hadnt worn one for him, at that she said ( your a stockings and suspender man)thats why and he said to me do you like to see a woman in stockings and suspenders! of course i said yeah great and he said she wears them all the time when she has a skirt or dress on!all said in a jovial way,they chatted some more then he said do you think Ann would look nice in stockings i said yes and he asked her to go and put some on and she readly agreed to and left, he got a text 15 mins later and he said she was ready so drink up! i thought she was coming back down in a skirt but he took me up to there room and she was sat cross legged in all the gear stockings with seams down the back suspenders and a basque, he told her to stand up and do a twerle for us and she did, he sat down on a chair at the side of the bed me stood next to him and he called her closer he turned her around and simply said there enjoy! i ran my hands over the stockings around her bum ran my hands up and down her stocking clad legs telling her how nice she looked and brushing against her skimpy knickers and pussy,i wasnt watching her husband but when i did look he was stroking his cock that was almost hard and then he stood up and leading her to the bed left me by the chair,he then took off her pantys and while she was stroking his cock he turned her around on the bed facing me and opened her legs wide so i could see her pussy in all its glory, by this time im hard myself watching every move they made, he opened her pussy so i could see all her pink inner folds then started fingering her, he asked me when he saw i was wanking if i would like to taste her and i was straight down licking and sucking her pussy he left me to it for a few mins while she was sucking his cock then stopped me and i sat in the chair watching again, he positioned himself between her legs and fucked her for about 15 mins then he said come to this end so i stopped wanking and walked around the bed and he put her legs over his shoulders to go deep into her and told me to hold her legs up and wide and he took the weight of himself on his arms and toes as he pounded her deeply and came soon after, course im still hard and she said wank over my tits so i did and shooting cum 4 or 5 jets splash it over me she said and i did wow what a mid afternoon treat, any couples out there i would love to do it again or meet a single lady for some hotel fun as it turned out he saw i was well hung in the toilet earlyer we all got along fine,and he had text his wife from the toilet saying he had found a man with a big cock he wanted to see her fucked by any couples want to do the same message me or single ladys just looking for diliberate sex or sex for sex s sake message me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic