FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fuck my wife

fuck my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the past we have had many great 3 sums and I must confess to being a cuck n loving watching her being fuckedbut since the birth of our daughter a few years ago she sseems to have a confidence problem with her body ( sexxy size 16 ) and will not play.

I have suggested it many times and even showed her messages we were sent from young hung guys wanting to fuck her but no joy.

Any suggestions or scenario that you guys can think of to give her the confidence to play again.

Yes I know no means no and I wud never make her do anything she does not want to but I know her well enough to know she is a horny nymphomaniac but just cant get past this block on her confidence

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"In the past we have had many great 3 sums and I must confess to being a cuck n loving watching her being fuckedbut since the birth of our daughter a few years ago she sseems to have a confidence problem with her body ( sexxy size 16 ) and will not play.

I have suggested it many times and even showed her messages we were sent from young hung guys wanting to fuck her but no joy.

Any suggestions or scenario that you guys can think of to give her the confidence to play again.

Yes I know no means no and I wud never make her do anything she does not want to but I know her well enough to know she is a horny nymphomaniac but just cant get past this block on her confidence"

So why are you advertising as a single guy and not a couple?

We used to be a cpl but she stoped playing so I have my own account. If she wants to play again I will open up a new account as a cpl.

The reason for my post is for fresh ideas to build her confidence so she wants to swing again.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We used to be a cpl but she stoped playing so I have my own account. If she wants to play again I will open up a new account as a cpl.

The reason for my post is for fresh ideas to build her confidence so she wants to swing again."

Maybe attend a social meet and see how she finds it. It might spark up her interest again. Good Luck. J

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Dont pester and on time she may want to try again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We used to be a cpl but she stoped playing so I have my own account. If she wants to play again I will open up a new account as a cpl.

The reason for my post is for fresh ideas to build her confidence so she wants to swing again."

REALLY

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Help her to loose weight then lol

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Well why not advertise her as a couple and show her how many guys DO find her attractive to build that confidence? At present it looks like another sad single bloke fantasising.

Already ahead of you on that one we arenow on as a cpl id sweet wife

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps some pics of your good lady wife may help!

Get them fab'ed so letting her see she's still just as attractive as before!

Just a suggestion

Good luck an best wishes

S&G

» Add a new message to this topic