FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One for the bi guys...

One for the bi guys...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andL-Liverpool OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huyton

had a naughty few days with the wife this week, woke up horney wednesday morning so looked on fab and found a bi guy, got him to meet us in a hotel in blackpool, he turned up ontime droped his trouser to be greated with a nice pair of little black panties, for the first time I took the guy's cock in my mouth as my wife perched on a bar stool watched

I heard 2 noise's, a low groan from the man who's dick I was sucking and the second from my wife sat in the corner of the room, the afternoon was full of fun between the 3 of us, wife joined in and help the other guy give me lots of pleasure, half way through the session my male sex partner needed a rest, the wife sucking me and reminding him that he needs to fuck her husband's ass untill he empties his balls into me

once he got hard again he mounted my ass and fucked me for all he was worth, him fucking my ass and me licking my wife's pussy, as my wife started groaning and cumming he shot his load in my ass, my wife quickly jumped up from the bed and pushed her tounge inside me to make sure my ass was full of spunk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Is this a real or fantasy meet? J

By *andL-Liverpool OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huyton

100% genuine

By *dam069Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Very horny sounds like a great meet. Xx

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

This is a big fantasy of mine, get fucked and filled while licking pussy... Mmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to lick my wife as I get fucked by a big hard cock

» Add a new message to this topic