FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hotel meet...

hotel meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm stood at the door to the hotel ,the key in my hand my mouth dry.

Should I go in or turn and walk away ,the butterflies in my belly seem to be getting bigger ,as my phone suddenly vibrates I know without looking its a message from you,I put the key in the door smiling and step inside.

As I close the door I unlock my phone and check your text.......5 minutes away babe be ready.

I smile as just reading your text made me damp already I go to the bathroom slip off my outer clothes leaving me in my Basque and stockings I slip my feet back into my heels and go into the bedroom ,I lay face down on the bed facing away from the door waiting for you,breathing starting to get heavy every second feels like a minute I want you now.

I hear you opening the door my heart beats quicker as I hear you slowly walking through the other room nearly reaching the bedroom door ....you open it quietly and step inside.

I hear a low moan escape your lips as you see me you move to th e bed kneeling behind me and you move closer your mouth beside my ear.....god i want you now you say as you turn me towards you........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

You cup my face as you pull me close tender kisses at first building into the hunger we both feel I start to tear at your clothes I want you naked right now,i almost rip your top off as I kiss over your chest fingers eager to find your belt.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My hands gripping around the hem of your French knickers as I tug hard hearing the material tearing

my kisses urgent I finally get your belt undone and start to take them off. I can feel your cock about to burst out of them pre cum shining mmm I must taste you lay back I slip my mouth over your cock licking ,sucking and teasing you my hands stroking your balls...

I look down and see your tits spilling out over your basque . Your warm mouth taking my shaft deep into your throat as I begin to thrust

I look up at you and grin twilling my tongue round and round you hold my head down gently ....god yes suck me you whisper .

I move round so your fingers can slide into my knickers you gasp when you feel how wet I am .

My fingers slide easy into your pussy as they squelch finger fucking you . You let out little moans of pleasure as you gaze at the tip of my cock swelling , I need to be inside you now !

"I look up at you and grin twilling my tongue round and round you hold my head down gently ....god yes suck me you whisper .

I move round so your fingers can slide into my knickers you gasp when you feel how wet I am ."

to be continued.....

Your fingers sending shivers of joy through my body both on the edge of cummimg but you know I want you in me first I want to feel every drop as you burst filling me

you gently pull me off you and lay me down kissing every square centimetre as you peel down my Basque you look into my eyes and see them filled with lust , kissing my lips your hands move down my body pulling at my knickers you rip them off and grab my hands holding them above my head......you want me you are going to get me every little bit of me.

you push your cock into me a little at a time teasing me and just as you are about to fill me you slide out again ,you start to rub and and forth my body trying to buck up to you.....oh no you dont you say ....we are doing this my way.....

By *dam069Man  over a year ago

Around the UK

Enjoying the story so far. Xx

you continue to tease me ,I'm biting my lip trying to keep still its no good.....please fuck me now I cry pleaseeee

you smile ....mmmm you asked for it

you suddenly slide hard into my soaking pussy making me gasp loudly ......is this what you want ?

yes yes yes thank you.we start to move as one our bodies knowing what the other likes wild lust driving us on.....

Your hands are pinned above your head as the tip of my cock eases back your moist pussy lips and slips up your pussy . You let out a gasp as the entire length stretches you open

"Your hands are pinned above your head as the tip of my cock eases back your moist pussy lips and slips up your pussy . You let out a gasp as the entire length stretches you open"

Um nope

"Your hands are pinned above your head as the tip of my cock eases back your moist pussy lips and slips up your pussy . You let out a gasp as the entire length stretches you open"

You could write your own story lol

nothing else matters at this moment only us two and the need we have.

we smother each other with hot lusty kisses ,I start to feel my body about to explode you hold me down your mouth seeking my breasts you know that makes me cum harder you start to lick and suck them.....my body shudders under you....

I wrap my legs around yours pulling you tight as my whole body shakes .....ohhhh my god yesssss .I cry as you start to pound harder into me.I want you to cum please.

you wait for my orgasm to stop .....roll over you grin.

I get up on all fours and wiggle my bum at you....you stop to watch me....I know you like my bum all round in front of you......

you slowly slide in oh fuck yes thats good.

you grab my hair tugging gently as you move back and forth I match your movements sometimes pushing back hard loving the feeling of you fully inside me,we start nice and slow building up to a faster pace till at last I know you cant hold on much longer i push back hard and look behind me...fuck me I cry .on hearing that you start slamming hard into me harder faster till we cum together god thats good dont stop you carry on pounding into me waiting till we are both finished.

we collapse into a sweating heap both of us grinning our kisses softer now as we cuddle up resting getting ready for the next round.

I pull open your lovely bum cheeks exposing that swollen pussy , I push my cock in deep and fast grabbing a handful of hair as I pound your eager cunt . My heavy balls slapping on your clit

sorry its not the best but its the first one I have wrote if I write any more I hope they will be better ..

thank you for reading

kelly x

"I pull open your lovely bum cheeks exposing that swollen pussy , I push my cock in deep and fast grabbing a handful of hair as I pound your eager cunt . My heavy balls slapping on your clit"

you will have to write your own mines finished ,good luck

"Enjoying the story so far. Xx"

thank you sorry it wasnt very good but i did get put off a bit

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

Was amazing very naughty xx

And she tells me she is shy. Naughty minx. I loved reading it Kelly x

Great story for a first attempt.

Lovely story Kelly....got me wet ....look forward to your next one xxx

Thank you everyone . Will write the next one out in one go ....when I get round to it . . Again thank you. X

"Thank you everyone . Will write the next one out in one go ....when I get round to it . . Again thank you. X"

Well done Kelly I really enjoyed it x

"sorry its not the best but its the first one I have wrote if I write any more I hope they will be better ..

thank you for reading

kelly x"

Nothing wrong with your story at all. Fast and furious just the way I like it sometimes. Almost like being there, nearly pushed me over the top but I managed to restrain myself (this time. lol) Bet your a fun girl to be with, hope so anyway.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

loved reading your story kelly ... please write another

"Thank you everyone . Will write the next one out in one go ....when I get round to it . . Again thank you. X

Well done Kelly I really enjoyed it x"

Thank you x

"sorry its not the best but its the first one I have wrote if I write any more I hope they will be better ..

thank you for reading

kelly x

Nothing wrong with your story at all. Fast and furious just the way I like it sometimes. Almost like being there, nearly pushed me over the top but I managed to restrain myself (this time. lol) Bet your a fun girl to be with, hope so anyway."

I'm not sure I am but I try some people enjoy what I do

"loved reading your story kelly ... please write another "

Planing another

"loved reading your story kelly ... please write another

Planing another "

Can't wait.

Planing another

Can't wait. "

Im hoping the next one will be better

Planing another

Can't wait.

Im hoping the next one will be better "

It will be but I wouldn't mind experiencing the first encounter

Planing another

Can't wait.

It will be but I wouldn't mind experiencing the first encounter "

Long time ago as I haven't had a hotel meet for ages

Planing another

Can't wait.

It will be but I wouldn't mind experiencing the first encounter Long time ago as I haven't had a hotel meet for ages "

Me either. both me and you need one

» Add a new message to this topic