FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What to do

What to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Y boyfriend is coming over today don't no if just be naked and teasing him is enough guys help wanna make him really horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Y boyfriend is coming over today don't no if just be naked and teasing him is enough guys help wanna make him really horny "

it works for me get them clothes off , and a lot of teaseing is fun , lol tease me please me ,

I no but is that all a man really wants I was thinking id open the door naked or should ido something else

wolverhampton

"I no but is that all a man really wants I was thinking id open the door naked or should ido something else"

I dont think you would have to do much else ,

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Tease is so much fun some sexy undies stockings and suspenders open the door with ur dressing gown slightly open if u have one of those silk/satin short ones and heels. The more u tease him the harder he gets

Ok

Tease him first then

wolverhampton

"Ok

Tease him first then"

sucking on your vibrator then rubing it over your clit then putting it back in your mouth all the way is ...wow , lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sit him down on a chair preferably a kitchen one,slowly removing the dressing gown remember teasing him give him a lapp dance don't let him touch u if he attempts to slap his hand away take charge

By *ackiekenny twoMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

How about txting your b/f jist before he due to.come round saying doors open knock and come in

when he does this you will be in what ever room you wish naked playing with your pussy your already soaking wet when he walks in he should be a little shocked then you remove your fingers or toy from pussy showing him ho wet you are then tell him to start to please you

» Add a new message to this topic