FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sunday massage

Sunday massage

By *acypantieman OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

thanet

Me and my gf always go out for a drink on sunday afternoon until about 7:0clock in the evening afer she's had a few vodkas and ive had a few pints I tex her and ask if she fancies a massage when we get home, oh yes my slut is the reply, it makes us both horny as we carry on drinking and enjoying the live music...when we get home I tell her to go upstairs and tex me when you're ready...my fone vibrates with the words im ready my slag. As I enter the bedroom the ambience is relaxing, low light and barry white playing on I pod, shes lying on the bed with just a lacy pair of panties on..mmmm I srip off down to my white lacy panties, I start to pour the oil over her shoulders and back and slowly work my magic, the soft moaning starts to intensify as she has a big sniff of poppers, by now my cock is straining against my lacy panties my precum oozing through the white lace.Time for her legs now as I pour the oil over her calfs and thighs afer10 mins of slow massage she parts her legs for me to feel how wet her cunt is, wow she is soaking as I slowly insert 2 fingers, she has more poppers so I go to the draw and get her fav toy a 8 inch thick cock shaped dildo, do you want your big cock now slut I ask? Mmmm fuck me with it now my slut she says, I pull her panties to one side and softly start to push the dildo in, then out then all the way in, by now she is on all fours as I tell her what a dirty slag she is., my turn for some poppers now...mmmmmm my cock is so hard and wet, she starts to moan as the dildo gets to work..im cumming she says give me your cock now fuck my mouth and I want you to suck the dildo co covered in my cunt juice n cum.she pulls my panties down n takes my cock as im sucking on the dildo, you want a proper cock to suck dont you slut? Mmmmmm yes I reply now fuck me as I watch you suck it, as I start to fuck she inserts a oiled up finger up my ass, omg I cant wait any more as I get up and shoot all my cum over her face and mouth I then have to lick all my cum off, we both lay there wiped out by the intensity of our session...its my turn to be massaged today...mmm cant wait.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic