FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfolded

Blindfolded

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any women here that would be brave enough to arrange a meet and be blindfolded ready for when a guy arrives? Purely for the excitement of imaginary thoughts and anticipation of not knowing what will happen next. What's peoples thought on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssex couple 4uCouple  over a year ago

witham

yes we are and we did last friday.. i arrange with guy to come over for some fun, emma had no idea who i was talking with on fab, nothing about him at all. i tied her to the bed and we waited for the knock on the door, when the knock came i slipped the blindfold over her eyes and went down to let the guy in. emma had told me she didnt want to speak or hear this mans voice, so i explained this to him before i took him up stairs, when he got to the bedroom his eyes nearly popped out of his head.. needless to say me and this guy took full advantage of emma, once we finished i let the guy out of the house, then went back and took emmas blindfold off and released her from the restraints, she said it was such a turn on not knowing who the guy was, she still has no idea who he was as i deleted our message thread on fab, she could walk pass him in the street and she would never know.. now she wants me to arrange again..

"yes we are and we did last friday.. i arrange with guy to come over for some fun, emma had no idea who i was talking with on fab, nothing about him at all. i tied her to the bed and we waited for the knock on the door, when the knock came i slipped the blindfold over her eyes and went down to let the guy in. emma had told me she didnt want to speak or hear this mans voice, so i explained this to him before i took him up stairs, when he got to the bedroom his eyes nearly popped out of his head.. needless to say me and this guy took full advantage of emma, once we finished i let the guy out of the house, then went back and took emmas blindfold off and released her from the restraints, she said it was such a turn on not knowing who the guy was, she still has no idea who he was as i deleted our message thread on fab, she could walk pass him in the street and she would never know.. now she wants me to arrange again.."

Fantastic!!

Bump

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Are there any women here that would be brave enough to arrange a meet and be blindfolded ready for when a guy arrives? Purely for the excitement of imaginary thoughts and anticipation of not knowing what will happen next. What's peoples thought on this?"

So horny.Id love to do this!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have. See my pics. Was ties to a chair and blindfolded ready for when the couple came in. What made it even more horny was it was my first bi experience too so my senses were super heightened. Love sensory deprivation and master is looking to get me a hood next. The 'not knowing' is a massive turn on for me.

By *ub... girlWoman  over a year ago

worcester

I would love this done to me, such a big turn on

"I would love this done to me, such a big turn on"

It is. I get instantly wet and horny when that blindfold comes down!

Had the pleasure of this on my last meet and this very sexy ladies still has no idea what I look like but boy did she cum and cum but has to be total trust. Will post story if anyone's interested

"I have. See my pics. Was ties to a chair and blindfolded ready for when the couple came in. What made it even more horny was it was my first bi experience too so my senses were super heightened. Love sensory deprivation and master is looking to get me a hood next. The 'not knowing' is a massive turn on for me. "

By *ovincple1924Couple  over a year ago

lewes

We want to do exactly this any single guys please quote and reply in here

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Was lucky enough to meet a sexy lady on here about a year ago, when i arrived she was bent over her sofa dressed in sexy lingerie and heels and blindfolded! I was told to let myself in, fuck her hard and cum as soon as i could then leave! Always wondered if she was actually home alone or if she had a partner watching somewhere, either way it was sexy as hell and something il never forget!

» Add a new message to this topic