FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cheating or not

cheating or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arahkennedy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Newport

A while ago i was living with my girlfriend in bristol she was 26 5ft 3 blond with a nice pair of tits and an always wet shaven pussy anyway the question is ..I went away to work for a few days and was supposed to come home on the sunday afternoon i managed to get the work finished saturday morning and decided to surprise her and come home early as she had been texting me and calling me on the phone (a lot) saying she missed me etc .I arrived home at around 3 and she was not home so i called her on the phone and told her i was home she said she was out shopping in the mall with her sister and would come straight home around 10 min later she was home and gave me a long kiss outside the house before we went in together .we always fucked a lot and having been apart for a few days went straight upstairs she stopped off in the bathroom on the way up and i got naked and waited for her in bed she then came into the bedroom quickly undressed and got into bed ,i held her close and we started kissing passionatley i held her little arse in my hand then from behind i slid my fingers into her pussy she was soaking wet even for her standards and this super turned me on so i turned her on her back and slid my then very hard 8in cock straight into her she was soaking and i slid in and out of her so easily her pussy felt huge i was loving it and knew if i fucked her for any longer i would explode inside her and wanting a good long session pulled out of her and went down on her to lick her pussy she was so so wet it was amazing she seemed to have cum in her pussy but i was loving it so much and didnt think she was cheating on me so just enjoyed it she soon came on my tongue and i slid my cock back into her gaping wet hole she came again and then again and i could hold back no more and exploded deep inside her filling her up with 4 days of my cum .i then went off to the bathroom for an after sex pee when i was in the bathroom i noticed a pair of her sexy knickers on the top of the washing in the washing basket i could not help but get them out to see them .right in the middle of where her shaven slit had been there was what looked like a big blob of cum i didnt want her to think i was going through the washing basket looking at her dirty panties so i put them back and went back into the bedroom where she was still naked in bed i had fantasised about having a mmf 3 some with her and was both angry jealous and very turned on that she might have had another guy so i was straight on top of her and back into her pussy we often have naughty talks when fucking so i wasted no time in asking her if she had fucked another guy she denied it straight away i said her cunt was super slimy and big like she had just been fucked and that i loved it and it was ok if she had and maybe we could have a 3 way but she kept denying it and said she was just very wet because she had not been fucked for 4 days and was pleased to see me she still denies anything hapened .I know before she met me she had a greek lover she used to cheat on her ex with but she told me he had moved away a few years back quite a while before splitting up with ex even but in our naughty talks she had told me the greek lover had a 10in and very thick cock that made her cum and cum again.Now i dont know if she fucked anyone or if it was the greek guy but i would like your views ..is it possible she was so turned on it looked like cum in her panties that she had ditched in the bathroom and should i believe nothing hapened or do you think she had been fucking him when i called to say i was home ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She was home very fast if she had been cheating!

I once talked to a guy who said he could make girls cum with a thick fluid, but I've seen no evidence of it myself.

Would she tell you if she were d*unk?

What will you think/ do if she was cheating. Maybe think through how you really feel before you hear the truth. Sometimes it's a case of

Be careful what you wish for.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic