FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex in the kitchen

sex in the kitchen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She sauntered into the kitchen, she had the urge for chocolate, she didn’t know he was not far behind and he also had an urge. Reaching up she took the tin out of the cupboard and placed it down on the low surface in front of her. The lid off she bent over the tin sorting through the contents like a chest of gold coins, oooh what to pick. She tore the wrapper off one whilst still looking and proceeded to put the creamy delight in her mouth warm a soft on her tongue and melting into the corners of her mouth. Suddenly she let out a surprised sound, a muffled sound due to her mouth still being full, as she felt his hand move slowly up her inner stockinged thighs. She swallowed the treat but the silky residue was still there, and she spun round quickly. His hand moved just as quick up the front of her open robe, he was taller than her and overshadowed her small frame, so he leant over and with one hand he clasped the back of her head towards him and firmly kissed her sweet coated lips, he kissed her passionately and with his tongue shared the sweet sensation and his hand entered her loosely fitting panties, his fingers sliding between her other, now creamy lips and into the wetness of her eager pussy. After a while he removed his fingers turned her around yet again pushing her forward, and guided his now hard throbbing cock between her arse cheeks and down to her dripping cunt, he steered it in and gave it one thrust, then slid both hands up her front and cuped her breasts, squeezing them as he thrust his cock in and out of her slippery pussy. She moaned with pleasure and as he picked up speed and his balls slapped against her she panted and gasped, “fuck me, fuck me harder” he now clasped her little hips in his hands and banged her harder almost violently pinning her to the cupboard . His breathing was laboured and he grunted, as he moved faster he knew he was going to cum very soon and he knew he was full and his load would be very messy, he groaned and felt himself shoot, the warm creamy stickiness filling her already creamy pussy, until it dripped out over her lips and down her thigh coating his balls as it dripped onto the kitchen floor. He pulled I his cock out of her cum filled pussy and she knelt down in front of him, taking his cum coated cock in her hand she guided into her mouth and sucked and licked his cum mixed with her off his semi hard cock, the taste was wonderful as his cum and her juices mixed with the chocolate delight that remained coated in her mouth.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks Kelly :o) I'm glad you liked it. x

I was hoping she was going to suck your cock while her mouth was still full of melted chocolate . But a great story all the same

"Thanks Kelly :o) I'm glad you liked it. x"

Your welcome x

[Removed by poster at 16/07/14 13:38:27]

Thanks Joe, I will have to try that out next time.

» Add a new message to this topic