FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My gerthy Gladiator!

My gerthy Gladiator!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as I lay there, naked, on his bed, I realized that I didn't even know his name, let alone, where on earth I was, I watched him as he slept, taking in the delightful sight of the man that had fucked my brains out just a few hours earlier,

shoulder length, locks of golden blonde curls covering his mane, I remembered his eyes were a piercing blue, and as they held my stare last night, their brightness flashed with a hint of naughtyness, at that point I New I would be in his arms for the rest of the night,

Golden tanned skin, a strong jaw bone, and the physique of a Roman gladiator, sweat glistening on his round hard shoulders, my heart raced and pussy pulsed as I scanned him again, you could see strength and power oozing from his defined shape, it made me wet beyond belief, my eyes then drawn to the large, gerthy cock that was already aroused, before I could stop myself I went under the sheet, and nuzzled into his groin, nibbling gentle and licking lightly, teasing him to awaken, he stirred, and his hand stroked my face, that was all I needed, I licked, and kissed his hardening cock until it was fully erect, gently rubbing his balls, and then wetting up his cock, I nibbled around his tip until he was begging for my mouth, then purposefully I slowly slid my lips down over his cock and all the way to the base, feeling every inch with my tongue and lips, he moans loudly in pleasure, I start to speed up, letting out moans of my own as my pussy is soaked and craving his cock, neither if us can wait any longer, his strong grip takes my arms and throws me onto my back, he is inbetween my legs, my pussy is gagging for him inside me, he looks at me so intensely and that alone could make me orgasm, then he silently plunges his delicious cock deep inside, the intense pleasure overwhelming and glorious, he pounded me hard into the matress until we both climaxed together, my nails dug into his back, his teeth clamped onto my shoulder, the climax was immense and seemed to last forever,

I am lucky enough to still be laying next to him, looking at him the same way, ten years later!x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/07/14 15:46:23]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So as I lay there, naked, on his bed, I realized that I didn't even know his name, let alone, where on earth I was, I watched him as he slept, taking in the delightful sight of the man that had fucked my brains out just a few hours earlier,

shoulder length, locks of golden blonde curls covering his mane, I remembered his eyes were a piercing blue, and as they held my stare last night, their brightness flashed with a hint of naughtyness, at that point I New I would be in his arms for the rest of the night,

Golden tanned skin, a strong jaw bone, and the physique of a Roman gladiator, sweat glistening on his round hard shoulders, my heart raced and pussy pulsed as I scanned him again, you could see strength and power oozing from his defined shape, it made me wet beyond belief, my eyes then drawn to the large, gerthy cock that was already aroused, before I could stop myself I went under the sheet, and nuzzled into his groin, nibbling gentle and licking lightly, teasing him to awaken, he stirred, and his hand stroked my face, that was all I needed, I licked, and kissed his hardening cock until it was fully erect, gently rubbing his balls, and then wetting up his cock, I nibbled around his tip until he was begging for my mouth, then purposefully I slowly slid my lips down over his cock and all the way to the base, feeling every inch with my tongue and lips, he moans loudly in pleasure, I start to speed up, letting out moans of my own as my pussy is soaked and craving his cock, neither if us can wait any longer, his strong grip takes my arms and throws me onto my back, he is inbetween my legs, my pussy is gagging for him inside me, he looks at me so intensely and that alone could make me orgasm, then he silently plunges his delicious cock deep inside, the intense pleasure overwhelming and glorious, he pounded me hard into the matress until we both climaxed together, my nails dug into his back, his teeth clamped onto my shoulder, the climax was immense and seemed to last forever,

I am lucky enough to still be laying next to him, looking at him the same way, ten years later!x "

Your a in the street but a

in the bedroom xxx

» Add a new message to this topic